• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#97 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:49 AM

Day 18

Still plenty of water games around the place today. First order of the morning was to find a laundry - not the most difficult task in Pattaya :D
On the way out i see Donut and bf sitting downstairs at Page 10... small world. We exchange pleasantries and i move on.
Returned again to central festival for breakfast - this time the chicken and cashew with cha nom yen. Wandered around and tried to purchase a keyboard for my galaxy tab 10.1 - not much luck.
Off to tukcom i went and i managed to find what i was after. I made sure it was well wrapped up and then i took the songtaew back along bukhaow to soi honey inn and walked back up to second road. By the time i got back to the hotel i was drenched but my keyboard survived... job done.

For the rest of the arvo i just headed up to the pool and just chilled. I spotted Dav26 lurking in the trees waiting to pounce of on any unsuspecting ladyboys. Poor Minni the ladyboy waitress was in trouble...
Donut came up as well and provided more eyecandy for the afternoon. :harhar:

Attached Files

#98 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:54 AM

I met up later in the evening with Dav26. We had a very bad dinner at Nongjai outdoor restaurant just down from page 10. After we did the usual barhopping and ended up at Koyo and i took Wonnee back to room once more - just couldn't resist. I think Dav26 ended up calling in his favorite boy May :D

Attached Files

#99 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:59 AM

Day 19

That shocking meal from Nongjai restaurant came back to haunt me today. I felt very ordinary and spent most of the arvo in bed. About 5 Imodium tablets later the leak was finally plugged however i knew i was not up for anything. By about 11pm i was vomiting!! From that point on i began to feel better - whatever was in my system was finally gone.
Still no chance of enjoying the evening and i just had a quick word to Dav26 and signed off for the night.

#100 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:14 AM

Day 20 - April 19

The day of madness had finally arrived - last day of the Songkran festival in Pattaya and what an awesome day it always is. :rock:
Myself and Dav26 dressed in our finest and headed out before midday and did the walkaround. Enough said - I'll post the snaps.

Attached Files

#101 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

:clapclap:

Attached Files

#102 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:38 AM

Day 16

Decided i'd take the cheap charlie option to get to Pattaya. 25 baht skytrain from Nana to Ekami and then 113 baht express bus to northern bus terminal in Pattaya. Actually i enjoy the bus - go figure. Try and avoid the rear of the bus though - gets too hot :tantrum:

great TR azza33 enjoying the different street pics and lovely LB's in your room.

I often take the cheaper option from bangers to patts.

Sky train to victory monument and then direct mini bus to Soi Buakow where I usually get off. 100 baht good price about 1-45 to 2 hours travel time all good.

enjoyed your report.

I hope to see you at Melbourne Drinks 1 June PM me if interested or check the forum for venue etc.

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#103 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:45 AM

Back to page 10 - After a warm shower and change of clothes i headed down soi honey inn and pook swan. In short fucking awesome!!!! :rock: :clapclap: :notworthy:
The place was rocking and sensational fun.
Dav26 was shitfaced and pouring beer down the ass cracks of the ladies. :loco: :D
Spiderman was there - yes a guy dressed up in full spiderman outfit - go figure
Met Slappy and Pentire and had a brief chat - Pentire seemed to be enjoying the songkran antics a little more than Slappy ... he can be worked on i'm sure.
Can't wait for next time i get the chance to enjoy the 19th in Patts - :love:

Last pics of Songkran...

After a hard day i downed a chicken kebab... kinda risky after yesterdays problems but i thought what the fuck!! :D

Attached Files

#104 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:58 AM

Day 16

Decided i'd take the cheap charlie option to get to Pattaya. 25 baht skytrain from Nana to Ekami and then 113 baht express bus to northern bus terminal in Pattaya. Actually i enjoy the bus - go figure. Try and avoid the rear of the bus though - gets too hot :tantrum:

great TR azza33 enjoying the different street pics and lovely LB's in your room.

I often take the cheaper option from bangers to patts.

Sky train to victory monument and then direct mini bus to Soi Buakow where I usually get off. 100 baht good price about 1-45 to 2 hours travel time all good.

enjoyed your report.

I hope to see you at Melbourne Drinks 1 June PM me if interested or check the forum for venue etc.

cheers kakila

Thanks Kakila.

I'll try and make that catch-up too. Sounds like a good idea :cheers:

#105 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:05 AM

Great photos and report azza! I am assuming your Songkran photos were taken with a water-resistant camera? Taking out the DSLR would have been too risky without an underwater housing! :pic:

Thanks for sharing! :cheers:

#106 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:11 AM

Back at the hotel time for another hot shower and third set of clothes for day :D

Dav26 and myself waited until the festivities died down and we ventured back into the night. I suggested something different tonight - GG bars :loco:

I tired to take Dav26 to Whats Up but it was shut so we went across the street to another GG place and was pleasantly surprised to find a lack of clothing and reasonable prices. We stayed a while before venturing down to walking street.

Pattaya was almost a ghost town after the days party - empty bars and just so relaxed and quiet - almost hard to believe. Found another place and wandered in for a couple of drinks. One of the dancers walked over to me, squats in front of my face and lift her skirt to reveal a tasty looking pussy. :clapclap: No complaints i admire the view from 6 inches away. She whispers an offer in my ear - very enticing - but alas my system is still clogged up with imodium and erfuzide & i've got the libido of an old man - i passed.

Tired and with an early car ride back to Bangkok airport in the morning i said farewell to Dav26 and headed back to page 10 to get some shuteye.

#107 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:15 AM

Great photos and report azza! I am assuming your Songkran photos were taken with a water-resistant camera? Taking out the DSLR would have been too risky without an underwater housing! :pic:

Thanks for sharing! :cheers:

cheers Rx.

Yeah i purchased a Sony dsc-tx10 for the wet works. Kinda figure it could come in handy in a bathtub too :D
Pretty friendly camera and happy with my Songkran shots.

Believe it or not there were people with DSLR cams in plastic bags taking pics - not worth it IMHO :ang3:

#108 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:26 AM

Day 21

Not much to report. Off to BKK airport and fly down to KL.
Not much of a fan of KL but i often pass through on my way to Australia. Tempted into a fantastic rub and tug session at one of the many Chinese massage places around bukhit bintang. Really appreciated that the girl didn't just wanna rush the job and push me out the door :clapclap:

I passed the evening walking through the Pavilion shopping center and then off to the Beach Club Cafe for a few drinks. Some many eager ladies here - but well past their used by date IMHO.
Still i love hearing the words "i go with you... do anything you want" - Always makes me smile.
I passed at the 100 or so offers (i'm not joking) and headed back.
Ran into a very sexy LB getting out of a taxi but decided she looked too business like and not enough into my pleasure :D

I went home to sleep - fucking sad i know - last night of my holidays and no boom boom - stupid really but that's life.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci