• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#85 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:54 PM

Day 16

Time to head down to Pattaya and enjoy the extended Songkran festival - not for everyone but i think its a great experience - just need to take the right mindset.

Decided i'd take the cheap charlie option to get to Pattaya. 25 baht skytrain from Nana to Ekami and then 113 baht express bus to northern bus terminal in Pattaya. Actually i enjoy the bus - go figure. Try and avoid the rear of the bus though - gets too hot :tantrum:

After arrriving at my hotel, Page 10, i wandered to central festival for a late lunch - green curry and thai tea.

After lunch i wandered through soi 8 & 7. Basically like walking into a turkey shoot. I got nailed. Sanook Sanook. However, plenty of dripping wet ladyboys to make it all worth while. I made it down to soi 6 and lots of fun there too. Stopped by horny bar for a drink, considered a ST with one of the girls but decided to hold off.

Dav26 was arriving from Phuket so i headed back to the hotel and waited for the energizer bunny to arrive.

We ended up heading back to central festival to some place called Canton, i think, up on the top floor. Dim sum kinda eatery. We consumed 14 dishes and drinks and only 285 baht... :clapclap:

Dav26 wanted to say a quick hello to a Laos ladyboy working at Pussy beer bar in soi dianna. After that we headed to Baby-Boom bar. Very ordinary! But maybe due to all the girls going home for Songkran... not sure. Nadia who sat on Dave's lap was sexy enough at least. We moved onto Pook for a few beers and games of pool before taking the songteow back to famous. Dave couldn't help himself - he luv May too much - barfine paid. Nothing took my fancy. Onto walking street we went. Was getting late so Dave said fairwell & headed backed to his room to be sodemised by his favourite boy in a dress - :love:

I went into marine disco for a while. We had picked up an english lad at Pook bar on his 1st trip to Pattaya. He wasnt into ladyboys but ended up at pook bar and was watching the soccer .. hmmm :blush: Anyways... to his credit he played it up a bit with the ladies and we took him along to famous and then walking street. I think he wanted a wingman more than anything.. but i finally had to leave him. I said "i'm going to places you really don't wanna be" :D We shook hands and i left him to the ladies and i went to Koyo bar to find love.

Attached Files

#86 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:04 PM

At Koyo i ran into Wonnee and knew i need not walk any farther.
A quick drink and game of pool and off to consumate our love.

Wonnee is a delight... what a sweet sweet girl... WOW

Attached Files

#87 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:06 PM

:love:

Attached Files

#88 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:30 PM

Snaps from around soi 6,7 & 8

Attached Files

#89 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:40 PM

wow Wonnee, how much has she has changed in a year, and your right she is a sweetie.

Attached Files

#90 Bumbai

Bumbai
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

Wonee looks better in the older photos.

#91 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:31 AM

Toptastic pics there Azza!

Songkran snaps were brilliant but Wonnee looks superb... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#92 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:57 AM

Toptastic pics there Azza!

Songkran snaps were brilliant but Wonnee looks superb... :D

Thanks Petesie.. glad someone enjoyed em... :D

#93 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:02 AM

Wonee looks better in the older photos.

Look forward to more of your contributions :sleep:

#94 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:17 AM

Day 17

Water play is a little less today after yesterdays madness.
Arrived unscathed at central festival for breakfast around 2:30pm. Met up with Dav26 and just relax in food court for a while.
We decided just to head back to the hotel pool and spend the arvo relaxing by the pool.

Met back up with Dav26 at 8pm and we headed down for dinner at some European place near soi 8. Average feed. Wandered down soi 8 and soi 7 - Dav26 stopped to see his teerak and i ventured up to Anaconda. Only 3 ladies working - poor turnout to say the least. Dav26 arrived a beer or two later and we decided to move on.
Down to soi 6 - stopped at Horny bar and had a drink & chat with Dati & May then across the road to pook bar for a few games of pool & B52's. Couple of hours passed by and we decided time to call stumps and head down to Obsessions. Oh caught my eye as soon as i walked through the door. Sophie provided the usual eye candy distractions - in the end Oh got the nod.

#95 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:28 AM

Oh from Obsessions

Attached Files

#96 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:30 AM