• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#109 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:27 AM

Day 22

Plane home and end of another great holiday.

Countdown clock starts for next journey.... I can't wait.

:aus: :thai:

#110 dav26

dav26
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:14 PM

I met up later in the evening with Dav26. We had a very bad dinner at Nongjai outdoor restaurant just down from page 10. After we did the usual barhopping and ended up at Koyo and i took Wonnee back to room once more - just couldn't resist. I think Dav26 ended up calling in his favorite boy May :D

Great Report Azza...your attention to deatail and photographic skills brought back some great memories....

Pattaya must be the Songkran capital of Thailand....Crazy stuff but the best thing was that the Water Works finished every night about 6-7 pm and you could go out later and not get drenched....

The Highlight was Pook Bukhow on the last day.....

i was not shit faced but had a great time shooting the Orgasmic San Miguels down the Ladyboys pants...they love it too mutt.... :tantrum:

and i loved it just a little bit more....

joop joop Azza....

too mutt Pattaya is never enough....

#111 mickey_o

mickey_o
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:59 PM

Hey Azza,
Wow, Great reporting and awesome pic's...
Thanks for sharing!!!

:cheers:

#112 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:20 PM

Hey Azza,
Wow, Great reporting and awesome pic's...
Thanks for sharing!!!

:cheers:

Thanks Mickey_o :cheers:

Brings back lots of great memories putting together a report.

Hope others make the effort as well!! :clapclap:

#113 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

Great report and [pics azzer especially good seeing updated pics of Wonnee... :D ....is she still full on, on hormones. She was when I met her was very limp and seemed to dislike her little dick.

#114 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:42 AM

error
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#115 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:53 AM

Great report and [pics azzer especially good seeing updated pics of Wonnee... :D ....is she still full on, on hormones. She was when I met her was very limp and seemed to dislike her little dick.

First time we met the noodle was limp, however second time no issues :)

Mais yai, mais jeab :blush: .... It was in full working order i can assure you 8)

#116 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

Wow great report! I just read the entire TR front to back and thanks for sharing your adventure. The details were great, the photos top shelf. I particularly enjoyed all the songkran pics. Again thank you for taking the time to put it together

#117 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:25 AM

Excellent stuff Azza :clapclap: :clapclap:

Very enjoyable read and pictorial...........

The room pics of Won are stunning, i would not be surprised if she wasn't one of the most BF'D girls in Patts.........sexy as hell and a nice person as well.... your pics did her justice....

Looking forward to catching up on Friday to swap some stories over a few froffies......

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#118 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:19 PM

Great report Azza - two of my favorite places covered, Patts and AC. Love the Songkran shots around town - I have still never made it down to LOS for that, but it does look like a blast.

Funnily enough, on my last trip to Patts I was up at the rooftop pool at Page 10 and sure enough Dav26 was in the bushes ambushing that poor ladyboy waitress. :D

Love your pics of Wonnee, she is a stunning girl. Presumably u provide the lingerie? It makes all the difference man so thanks for keeping your eye on the prize. Hope our paths cross in one of these fun towns one of these years. Cheers! :clapclap:

#119 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:53 PM

Very entertaining Azza. Well done mate.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#120 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:30 AM

@ larrylarry, samcro, Crackerjax & donnykey

Thanks for posting and the kind words lads. :cheers:

Yes i supplied the lingerie for Wonnee ^_^
I bought a fair bit a while back via ebay from China.
Very cheap and the ladies really like it - I always let them keep the clothing too.

Re: Songkran pics - I loved that time and atmosphere in Thailand. It can be a little crazy for some but just embrace the culture and enjoy!
I recommend Pattaya as they let everyone enjoy the night without much water play - usually by 7pm its all clear.
Bring a waterproof camera as well - its worth it!!
Remember too its a week long festival in Pattaya... 13-15 is crazy... 16-18 is a bit quieter... 19 is just out of this world and should be experienced at least once.
I found page 10 to be the perfect location to enjoy the festival too... Easy access to all the main venues and close to escape to Central festival without too much fuss and waterplay & a perfect rooftop pool to view that fun from afar and just unwind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci