Casanova Nana - opinions please

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#25 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

Didn't make it there in Dec. but got a chance to stop by in late March.

Short review: I can't recommend the place.

PROS: pictures were no problem, no pressure for drinks, but...
CONS: pressure for short time from the moment you sit down, the mamasan.

Details:
Casanova is hard to miss if you take the stairs in the back. 2nd floor and you're there, sure enough the girls try to pull you in (so far so good).

Once in I was surrounded but only by 3-4, (might have been a slow night) chose one of the less amazonian girls and sat for a drink. Oddly enough she wasn't that interested. So after a minute I bought a drink for probably the most amazonian looking lb in the whole place (more so then most out on Sukhumvit at 3am). Well needless to say she was "into it" and I had a few minutes fun.

But let me mentioned at this point that the mamasan never stopped pestering the whole time (at least she took pics of us when I asked so there was some point to her hovering around).

At this point it's bored petite lb on my left, King Kong on my right and mamasan, who won't shut up, trying to both sit on my lap and get me to take someone (less than 5 mins since I walked through the door).

Honestly I wanted to go, but I also wanted to take someone from Cas. just to say I did, but there was no way I was taking bored petite or arnold schwarzenegger in drag. So I waved over a pretty good looking blond who had been on stage the whole time to take short time. Well this was the moment when it all went down hill.

Apparently mamasan took offense at or had some kind of rivalry with the blond (who turned out to be Teresa/Talisha). Well the remainder of my time there was somewhat surreal and my only bad exp. (so far) in Thailand.

Mamasan started screeching at the blond in Thai and didn't let up until Teresa had left to get ready. Then mamasan turns to me and starts yelling about the blond being "no good" while at the same time demanding tips for her and the others. Well I did tip the big lb (for her enthusiasm) but when we all looked over at the sofa... petite had fallen asleep. I stated laughing, but this just made mama madder, fortunately Teresa came out ready to go just then, and I gave mama a bunch of 100s like it was a tip and for the barfine well she counted them fast and yelled that there wasn't a tip(no kidding), to late we were headed out.

A heineken check holder/cup/thingy hit the curtain as I left and when I turned to Terese she just said "she drunk"...ahh, well, so was I.

Tragically I had to dump some good pictures of the whole event (but dodged some embarrassment :blush: ) If I find the backups I'll post them. -update got 2 back at least

Attached Files

#26 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:57 AM

Was the Mamasan still Lena?
She usues not to drink!
Maybe changed with time

#27 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:09 AM

Was the Mamasan still Lena?
She usues not to drink!
Maybe changed with time

No ideal, it might have just been an excuse.
As for names I only remembered Teresa's because she wrote it down with her #.

#28 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:14 AM

.. I'm stunned, did all this happen this year or is this a recap of a long ago trip at Casanova, I thought Talisha was in Europe with some European sponsor and now she's back working at sleazy Casanova? Why has no one else reported seeing her there, probably because of the reasons you gave for a qwik exit! :redcard:
Don't get me wrong, I made a few stops there myself years ago, in fact Apple was one of my better LB romps there but havent been back since. You would think having the exposure Talisha has had over the years she could have found a more upscale bar to be working in again, at least a place to tap mongers with deeper pockets..

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#29 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

Hi Woof!

I remember Lena at Casanova, she used to love threesomes with another girl, and would just leave the bar for an hour or two for some fun in the short-time rooms at NEP. She was also really strong, capable of coming 2~3 times in half an hour.

I still like Casanova, got a soft spot for it! Or should that be hard one? It was one of the first places I visited in BKK, though I'd been elsewhere on earlier trips to Pattaya and Phuket.

Here she is back in 1999...

Attached Files

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#30 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:32 AM

Good to hear from you Friend.
Yeah, Lena, Humm, Souvenirs...
She turned into a "Semi Agressive one" last time I was there, always Cock grabbing (Nothing wrongwth this) but I was trying to get others attentions.
Not been back for a year in LOS unfortunately, but in Plans before year end Friend.
Will PM you details, and Maybe, just Maybe, have enough for a side trip to your part of the world.
Keep the spirit up.
Dom

#31 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:23 AM

Yes this year, the giant dates in the pictures might be a give away, forgot to turn those off.

I had never heard of Talisha, and she seemed kinda surprised by this. Yup, she mentioned living in Europe last several years, but is back for... well I don't remember, think it was "six" months or maybe "some" months. Anyway she was ok with giving out her number, if anyone is interested.

.. I'm stunned, did all this happen this year or is this a recap of a long ago trip at Casanova, I thought Talisha was in Europe with some European sponsor...

#32 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:14 PM

I had never heard of Talisha, and she seemed kinda surprised by this.

One of the original 'big girls' on the forum (pre-Mint); no-one who spent a night with her could walk straight or sit down easily the following morning...

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#33 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:05 PM

I like casanovas, if I need a quiet time there I just walk up and plonk myself on the bar and the maddening throng tends to leave me alone and when i want action I gravitate to the seats

#34 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:55 PM

Nice to see that Talisha is back in buisness after a few years in Switzerland. Always was a great pleasure to hang around with her.Miss the times with her and Jessica and of course beautiful Amy and ..... so much more to mention.
cheers :clapclap:

Attached Files

Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

#35 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:28 AM

Did actually walk straight after being with her Honeytongue, for no other reason than being before (A Few Days) with Nat, Aka Jessica. What a Monster cock she had.
My Gastroenterologist did mention I had an "Interesting" Bowel.
Wonder if I should tell him it was re-arranged in LOS? Or does he suspects it?

#36 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:45 PM

hey woof,
not sure but you´re talking about our friend jessica from casanova ?
nice girl by the way
cheers

Attached Files

Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci