Casanova Nana - opinions please

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:04 PM

PT, is that what you "usually do?" Because I specifically remember an evening in there with you where you shouted "Want Lay-dee" which had them entirely baffled. :lol:

We were pretty much left alone after that display. Then you took Odette from a neighboring bar and shagged her senseless until she was bleeding, if I remember correctly... and I do :twisted:

As I recall the team on display at Casanova on that particular occasion were all rather Amazonian, I was in the mood for something a shade more petite.
And you're right, Odette ll performed to my satisfaction :twisted: she was never the same gal with me after that experience, I did take her once more on a subsequent trip and she was pretty damn ordinary :shrug:

#14 cyanid

cyanid
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:08 PM

What about Belle? :)

#15 euras

euras
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:36 PM

Casanova Last Night Quick Report.

Entered and then to my surprise a very unpushy scrum around me all very polite buggered off as soon as Mama sans assistant was invited for a drink. 30 minutes later mama sans and mama sans assistant have my cock out and and are fighting over who is going to give me a blowjob in the middle of the bar. At the same time i am negotiating with one of their girls for my short time session.

First time to Casanova, not first time for everything else.

I used to be put off by the various reports from fellow BM's but after being in Thailand for 8 months realise that you are in charge of the situation and I ended up having a lovely Wednesday night in Casanova - why i picked up another girl on the way home is beyond me but that's another story .......

:angel:
Living the dream 2011

#16 Deleted

Deleted
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:21 PM

I was there last week after I had a drink in Cascades and was tempted by a lovely girl there called Ice... Decided though to go Casanova as it was my old haunt from years gone by. Walked straight in and and sat at the bar, but before I got mobbed... A dear old friend who had stopped working there but was now back again, spotted me and the rest we shall say is history! Had two of the most pleasent days and nights in years! :D It is always worth going there... The sleaze and hassle are all part of the fun! And if you meet the right LB, you get a friend for life!

#17 cyanid

cyanid
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:01 AM

Sorry to bring this up again... But...

What about Belle? :) :clapclap:

#18 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:39 PM

Did ur Belle have braces by any chance? There is a girl who also goes by Annabelle who has been there at casanova's for quite a few years - quite a looker, tall and voluptuous, had braces when last a I saw her (probably 2010). Someone else just spoke of her in another thread VERY recently and said she was still there.

I found her to be a good performer and went with her more than once before the thrill was gone. :D

#19 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:30 PM

If Bell/Belle is a tall leggy LB with short blonde hair, I took her in September 2009 for an ST. She gave a very bad performance in the room and got a cold turkey during the session.

Nick Bullseye

#20 RedSoxRule

RedSoxRule
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:30 PM

Sorry to bring this up again... But...

What about Belle? :) :clapclap:

What is it you feel you have to know?

You have already fucked her, is that not enough?

#21 cyanid

cyanid
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:54 PM

Did ur Belle have braces by any chance? There is a girl who also goes by Annabelle who has been there at casanova's for quite a few years - quite a looker, tall and voluptuous, had braces when last a I saw her (probably 2010). Someone else just spoke of her in another thread VERY recently and said she was still there.

I found her to be a good performer and went with her more than once before the thrill was gone. :D

That's probably her. I don't think she has braces anymore though. But I saw some old pics of her when she did.
Ah, so Annabelle is another alias I can use to search for her on the forum...

I agree, she was a good performer. She even took me back to her condo and I spent the night ;)

#22 cyanid

cyanid
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:55 PM

If Bell/Belle is a tall leggy LB with short blonde hair, I took her in September 2009 for an ST. She gave a very bad performance in the room and got a cold turkey during the session.

That is probably NOT the one I am talking about... She did not have short blonde hair even though she was pretty tall and had nice legs... :)

#23 cyanid

cyanid
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:57 PM

What is it you feel you have to know?

You have already fucked her, is that not enough?

Haha, actually... good question.
I just wanted to know if she was well known and if she usually takes people back to her apartment to spend the night... Or if I deserve to feel special that she did it to me :P

#24 Arsonist

Arsonist
  • Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:34 AM

Ventured into Casanova last night for a night cap where everything previously described by Koykaeng happened almost exactly as he suggested. Once my choice was made I was left alone with my chosen one.
The chosen one being Monica (blonde, shortish hair, great tits, nice arse, soft brown skin) in addition to an appealing cosmetic appearance she has a great attitude and almost instantly attentive penis once our mutual foreplay began in earnest.
Monica is highly recommended for those in need of an amazing session.......Wow :thumbs:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci