Casanova Nana - opinions please

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:05 AM

I've read on several web sites that the LB's in Casanova are very aggressive to hustle drinks and barfines compared to others. (see link below)

http://www.nanaplaza...et/casanova.php

What makes them more aggressive there? Bar management, too many LB's and not enough customers, or mob mentality? Would like to get your opinions. I'm just curious...

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:30 AM

Would like to get your opinions. I'm just curious...

Casanova is a little different from the other ladyboy bars in Nana Plaza for a variety of reasons.

Firstly, the ladyboys themselves are generally a little older and seem more focused on closing the deal. Historically people have often referred to the ladyboys inside Casanova as Amazons, although that's possibly a tad unfair. Nevertheless, there are quite a few ladyboys on staff that seem to have worked there for an eternity.

The layout of Casanova is quite different to the other ladyboy bars within Nana Plaza. The bar is more 'open plan' and the seating more akin to a lounge bar.

When you enter, it is standard protocol for the entire staff to swarm around you until you select someone to join you. Once you've made your selection and agree to buy them a drink you'll basically be able to relax.

It's easy enough to resist buying any additional drinks for other staff members if you don't want to.

If you've never been, it's definitely worth poking your head in and at leasy staying for a round of drinks. Depending on your taste, the ladyboys on staff may or may not be to your liking.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:39 AM

It's a smaller, more intimate venue than NEP's two main ladyboy bars and I suppose that has to have something to do with it. When you enter and sit down, four or five LB's are usually on your case immediately vying for attention, at this stage you have not even ordered a drink :D You just need to relax, either choose one to talk to or, do as I usually do, which is to send them all away and make a choice after observing for ten minutes.
Just be firm, polite, smiling and laughing.......a bit more challenging than the other places but my visits to Bangkok would not be complete without going in there for an hour.

#4 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:11 AM

That site and connected links are outdated and out of touch. If you want to give more creedence to that over the plethora of information here and other forums thats up to you.

I would say Casanova ladys are to the point. If you don't like one sitting next to you rubbing your cock within 10 seconds of sitting down, your probably not going to like this place. If your looking for a petite bottom lady you better go down stairs to obsessions.

Your likely to get swarmed for drinks at any of the Nana bars. Temptations the least or at least only one at a time I found.

As far as amazons go, yes they are bigger andf older on average.

Those looking to get topped or dominated a bit would find Casanova a better fit that any other bar in BKK.

#5 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:24 AM

boarhog, I didn't say I believed the other sites more than what I've read here, although many here have posted that the Casanova girls are more aggressive too. I am curious what the reasons were.

pat tire, I plan on hitting every LB bar in Nana next month. Thanks for the advice on how to handle the swarm. Hopefully I'm prepared! I'll check out Obsessions and Temptations first though. But I'm not going to miss it!

#6 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:37 AM

I was in Casanova on 9th October in the company of eslmiker and TTChang.
I enjoyed it, saw a couple of very shall we say very cute non-Casanova type girls working there plus there was no "aggression" or "pushiness" whatsoever from the girls, which could of course could have been due to the fact we were in the company of "The Lord of the Manor of Nana" (aka TTChang) :notworthy:

This was a completely different story to a few years back when in there with BigTel and a couple of other guys :giveup:
even though Tel didnt seem to mind the attention he "received" and got from Jessica from what I recall :whistle: , perhaps the girls have "mellowed" since then :D

I remember barfining a cute one from there called Irene and taking her back to my loom :yumm: , again it was a few years back and I believe shes now left and had her Cock "chopped" :sobsong:

The only advice I can give to you jaybee is to go in and experience it for yourself, or you'll never know :?

The worst that can happen is you might come out with a sore ass, only joking mate :lol:

Attached Files

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#7 TTChang

TTChang
  • Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:27 PM

Best bet is to pm me, and fix a time to go in together! I've safely introduced several BMs to this bar, without the swarming. BTW, the regulation 'swarm' is usually 10 girls. I've seen a few guys leave in protest, but usually one drink settles the deal.

One good thing about Casanova is that the LBs arent clingy. Another is that the mamasan has the best bolt-ons I have ever caressed :harhar:

#8 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:43 PM

Thank you again for the generous offer TT. I fully intend to PM you in about 3 weeks and let you know of my arrival the following week. I hope you will be in town then. Looking forward to meeting you, buying you a beer or 3 and having you as my "wing man" in Casanova.

duke007, thanks for the sore ass crack (pun intended)...I feel much better now! :lol:

#9 cyanid

cyanid
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:26 PM

I was at Casanova about two weeks ago. After midnight. There were not a lot of customers at that time but I met a really nice girl by the name of Belle(Bell?). She had a great attitude and was really nice so I ended up having a taste ;)

However, now I am curious for a little more information. Does she have any pics online somewhere? Has she gone by another name before?

Anyone know who she is? :)

#10 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:27 PM

Casanova and Obsession are my two favourite bars in NEP, perhaps because they are at opposite ends of the scale.

As others have said, the mobbing as you enter can be daunting, but making a relatively swift choice as to who receives a ladydrink disperses the bulk of the crowd, so that's that minor issue cured, but it's all part of the fun and excitement. You can always switch later, no problem, or invite another to join. But you're the paying customer, so the choice is always upto you.

I've always found that if you do buy a ladydrink at the start then you're probably in for a better time, they don't think you're a cheap-charlie and you don't give it any thought or ponder over the fact that's what they're thinking. Casanova has a vibe of it's own and you make your decisions before entering.

Imagine: - All those sexy faces and mascara-laden eyes descending on your exposed throbbing cock as your chosen one releases it from your pants. Their hot slutty bodies obscuring the view from the rest of the bar to allow a little privacy as your companion begins to stroke you... The rest is upto you.

Casanova maintains the prize for the sleaziest bar in Nana and cock-play is commonplace, both yours and theirs and good times can be had inside. Even walking past the door a few times or going up and down the back stairs for a pass or two outside before taking the plunge is all part of the excitement and build-up for me, it gets the blood flowing, so to speak.

I like both solo and buddy visits to Casanova, but sometimes total freedom and loss of inhibition is best achieved alone.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#11 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:54 AM

I or, do as I usually do,

PT, is that what you "usually do?" Because I specifically remember an evening in there with you where you shouted "Want Lay-dee" which had them entirely baffled. :lol:

We were pretty much left alone after that display. Then you took Odette from a neighboring bar and shagged her senseless until she was bleeding, if I remember correctly... and I do :twisted:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#12 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:50 AM

I've safely introduced several BMs to this bar, without the swarming.

The generous chap that you are Mister T you usually buy a few lady drinks which then has the affect of wasps around a jam jar .

It saves the rest of us from getting stung :D
Where your friend you ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci