The thing is.....,you had to be there.

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#229 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

I Dont wanna sound like a broken record but thanks again Dave for the report. I love coming back to this thread. Just makes me and probably every other reader wanna be a part of the action. Of course i was fortunate enough to be able to tag along for a bit.

I used to wrtie a few reports back in the heady days of TLF and i know the time and effort it take - So thanks again and keep on posting :clapclap:

:thnx: :rockon:

Cheers Azza, I'll get around to finishing it when time allows. Busy back here in Los now, hard to catch my breath sometimes.
We laugh because it is true.

#230 TTChang

TTChang
  • Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

Always good to see your photographic work, BB, and yr attention to blurring (I just gave a positive plug on another thread). In fact I'm waiting for a photo posted that is a complete blur :D (s6 is nearly there!!)

Of course there are guys .... like Donnykey who is happy for people to share his love of being with LBs. Probably sleeps with a smile on his face too!

Always enjoy yr contributions - great stuff!

#231 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:34 AM

Always good to see your photographic work, BB, and yr attention to blurring (I just gave a positive plug on another thread). In fact I'm waiting for a photo posted that is a complete blur :D (s6 is nearly there!!)

Of course there are guys .... like Donnykey who is happy for people to share his love of being with LBs. Probably sleeps with a smile on his face too!

Always enjoy yr contributions - great stuff!

Thanks TT, gotta keep it discreet for sure.

#232 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

on the previous page the girl with dark hair n brown skin and dark eyes and about 5 ft ..... aw fuck it the girl with her finger over your lip as she flicks of the camera seems to have a lip gift on her upper right lippage. i guess just kiss the left side :angel:

#233 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:16 PM

on the previous page the girl with dark hair n brown skin and dark eyes and about 5 ft ..... aw fuck it the girl with her finger over your lip as she flicks of the camera seems to have a lip gift on her upper right lippage. i guess just kiss the left side :angel:

Oh shock horror !!!! :lol:

A small blind pimple it was....no big deal. :roll:

DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#234 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:18 AM

Tuesday 15

(Ninewives and I went to Bkk on the Sunday and arrived back in Patts today, I’ll cover the trip to Bkk separately at the end when I have time)
We take the minivan from Victory Monument to Patts for 97 Bht, arrive back home at 1.50 pm. The van conveniently drops us off at Friendship supermarket, a shot stroll to both our places. We just leave our bags in our accommodation and head to Chow Soy for brunch.

Jimslim and Badpress, who it turns out have been fairly ill in our absence, call and join us there in a short while along with Donnykey. After the meal, NWs heads home to crash, while the remainder of us head over to Soi 8 for some refreshments in the Sailor bar. A couple of shakes are had and then DK heads off for some rendezvous.

The three of us decide to make our way back towards Sunee where the two guys are staying, with Jimslim changing some traveler’s cheques along the way on WS. As we approach Soi 16 on WS, we spot a Russian chick in a quite revealing red bikini, heading towards the Arab area. The look of the faces of the guys smoking the shiskas as she struts by is something to witness, not an everyday sight in downtown Tehran I guess.

Attached Files

• Attached File  t1.jpg   149.8KB   41 downloads
  • Attached File  t2.jpg   182.27KB   35 downloads
  • Attached File  t3.jpg   216.68KB   42 downloads
  • Attached File  t4.jpg   197.47KB   42 downloads
  • Attached File  t5.jpg   158.3KB   45 downloads
  • Attached File  t6.jpg   156.85KB   35 downloads
  • Attached File  t7.jpg   183.29KB   47 downloads

#235 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:28 AM

We meet in La Bamba at 9.30 and it turns out it’s Sindy’s birthday. The girls are looking great, and it is a nice welcome to be back in Patts among friends after our refreshing break up in the big smoke.

After a few hours hours there, it is on to the PBG and finally Linda’s. A an eventful day ends.

Attached Files

• Attached File  b10.jpg   188.72KB   43 downloads
  • Attached File  b4.jpg   158.42KB   48 downloads
  • Attached File  b5.jpg   133.71KB   40 downloads
  • Attached File  b11.jpg   114.3KB   44 downloads
  • Attached File  b24.jpg   174.53KB   48 downloads
  • Attached File  b15.jpg   136.16KB   46 downloads
  • Attached File  b18.jpg   116.72KB   44 downloads
  • Attached File  b1.jpg   184.99KB   41 downloads
  • Attached File  b2.jpg   157.8KB   45 downloads

#236 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

As we approach Soi 16 on WS, we spot a Russian chick in a quite revealing red bikini, heading towards the Arab area. The look of the faces of the guys smoking the shiskas as she struts by is something to witness, not an everyday sight in downtown Tehran I guess.

I have no objection to the young lady wearing the red bikini. She looks fine IMO but honestly, those girls from the former Soviet Union states plus most eastern European countries have no idea as to what constitutes acceptable dress standards in Asian countries. Or just about anywhere else outside their own part of the world.

Back in Tehran, the morality police would beat a woman who ventured outdoors without covering her head. (Hence one of the reasons why we holiday in LOS rather than Iran.) Who knows what those religious zealots would make of a girl parading around showing off her arse in public. I guess their head would explode.

A new movie from Iran called Circumstance has a scene in which "a taxi driver forces a girl to expose her feet so he can masturbate to this rare bit of exposed flesh". The reviewer makes the point "that sexual repression can lead to all kinds of crazy, dangerous behaviour".

There in a nutshell is the reason why so many Iranian men think it is OK to harass the local Thai women when they arrive on a holiday. That they cannot distinguish between bar girls & local ladies going about their business is disgraceful & results in many Iranians receiving a beating from the locals.

When the Iranian ambassador made an official complaint about the number of Iranians needing hospitalisation, the Thai authorities told him to tell his countrymen to behave & the attacks would stop. It is never wise to defend the indefensible.

#237 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:21 AM

Did I miss something? When was Bumblebee in Iran :loco:

Report is great. The Russians really put the brit birds to shame :wnkr:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#238 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:16 AM

Yes you did miss something... Bumblebee refers to downtown Tehran in his post & I quoted his reference in my post.

#239 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

As they say in Ireland...that's a fine arse. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#240 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:26 AM

As they say in Ireland...that's a fine arse. 8)

:lol: :lol: Nice hole on yer one all right. i would certainly roast the shite outa her :harhar:

Sorry Paccers :clapclap:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci