A cockfull of dreams......whamming and bamming in Phuket

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#109 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:42 PM

Thanks Crackerjax, Pacman and Viking for your compliments......I am glad my report is being enjoyed :clapclap:

#110 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:20 PM

Flexyyyy..thanx for your report mate... :notworthy: didnt have much time since i returned home...was busy wiping my smile off after the trip to Isaan... :D

naaaah..been F.... busy with work...an average close to 300 hour a month in dec+jan speaks for it self... :loco: next day off planned...is in more than one month from now.... 8)

Saiparn looks like a real gem... :harhar:

hope to bump into you in another trip... :tada:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#111 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:22 AM

Good work Flexxy , great reading :clapclap:
Where your friend you ?

#112 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:44 AM

Very good reading. Please, continue Flexxy.

Nick Bullseye

#113 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:58 PM

.....I have now been back to C&D's twice since this trip report......I should finish it I think with the last few days in December and my exploits in March and April. They include 300ml of lube, 8 pairs of stockings, two suspender belts and Jen, Emma, Namcha (with particular attention to her speciality) and Oh.

But there is my problem how to I handle the TR with the continued honesty but still maintain respect for the position of another BM? tricky......that one.

Siapern was not about on either trip so if anyone knows her where abouts do tell....I was told she was in BKK. I will be back soon to Phuket.

Should I continue ?

Should I continue but censor?

Should I continue in the spirit of the TR with a true account?

let me know please

#114 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:53 PM

Oh yes I for one can't wait to read what's been happening.

Just write from the heart in the same honest, open and forth write manner as you have done thus far flexxy, it's brilliant reading material :notworthy:

#115 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

.....I have now been back to C&D's twice since this trip report......I should finish it I think with the last few days in December and my exploits in March and April. They include 300ml of lube, 8 pairs of stockings, two suspender belts and Jen, Emma, Namcha (with particular attention to her speciality) and Oh.

But there is my problem how to I handle the TR with the continued honesty but still maintain respect for the position of another BM? tricky......that one.

Siapern was not about on either trip so if anyone knows her where abouts do tell....I was told she was in BKK. I will be back soon to Phuket.

Should I continue ?

Should I continue but censor?

Should I continue in the spirit of the TR with a true account?

let me know please

No problemos mate... Oh is a working girl...and i dont sponsor her 8)

so keep on with the slippery details... :D

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#116 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

good man Batters, I knew you wouldn't have any gripes.

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#117 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

:clapclap: Good stuff batters! Good on you.

I was hoping for that. More later

#118 The Rear Admiral

The Rear Admiral
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:29 AM

Hey Flexxy ...

Nice reports. Curious if you can inform what rate you typically were paying for your take-outs (I assume long time) from C&D?

Heading there at end of May and want to calibrate with what I've been told is reasonable/acceptable.

Thanks.
"Sometimes you have to roll the Hard Six." -- Adama

#119 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:18 AM

Admiral: flexxy stays in Karon, so his rates will take into account the inconvenience/ travel factor from Patong.

You're arriving in a terrible Low Season, so you may be able to drive a hard bargain, if that's important to you.

#120 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:46 AM

RA Jim is correct and I allow for that in the rates. As Jim implies it is important to set you priorities.

1.Do you want to drive a hard bargain so a girl is resentful (how do you think that effects her performance?)

2. Pay the fair and going rate......get a fair performance

3. Pay a little bit more so she works hard to try and get you to take her the next night.

After all the hassle of getting there and a limited time I opt for 3. and take my time choosing and listen to Jim's advice.

It has stood me in good stead.

PM me if you want more info

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci