• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#121 The Rear Admiral

The Rear Admiral
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:25 AM

Flexxy I sent you a PM.

Jimbo, I'm not looking to drive a hard bargain lol.. I am just trying to avoid inflating prices or being an easy mark.

Here in Rio we heap disdain on people (gringos) who come to town and end up paying 2x-4x the normal rate, which just drives prices up for everyone and sets unrealistic expectations.

I have 2 full weeks with nothing planned except spending my nights at C&D (and some days at Tootsies), so I want to make sure my pricing is going to keep everyone happy and in a "good service" mood ... but not to the point where i stupidly am above market and being laughed at. That's all!

I'm used to spending R$200 - R$500 on girls here in Rio. That's sort of USD$130 - USD$300. I'm just trying to recalibrate
:angel:
"Sometimes you have to roll the Hard Six." -- Adama

#122 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:25 AM

Flexxy,

This your thread. Talk about "the circles". I'm curious how that might evolve.

Nix
Nix

#123 Jarhead1

Jarhead1
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:01 AM

I have been watching this thread for about a year and have not posted, until i am reading your posts. I had my first taste of LB's in Subic Bay, on leave from Hospital ship being treated for malaria in Viet Nam. Being a Marine at the time, i was interested in Quantity rather than quantity, and had my fill for 7 days. Funny I lost the LB desire, married, had kids, retired, and now live in Florida. I caught the "desire" again after reading posts on here and have attempted to taste as many TS's in the Orlando area. I still have this feeling deep inside, i think it's from reading your post that I must have a Marine sized taste of LOS. I am going to do so now and will be planning a trip to Phuket in the near future. Thanks, er I guess, for setting off those feelings.

"not as mean, not as lean, but definitely as horny"

Thank you my friend

Semper Fi

Hal

come on lurkers....I dare you to say something :ang3:

#124 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:49 AM

Thanks for posting Hal. 8)

You can even share your memories if you like.... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#125 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:17 PM

They're all waiting for you Hal. In Pattaya they even named a few bars after you, or rather your predecessors....

Marine Bar 1 & Marine Bar 2. I don't think you'll appreciate the noise inside though, the walls move from the vibrations.... :sad:

#126 Slinglebkk

Slinglebkk
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:25 PM

Wow Flexxy, I am new to this site and yours is the first TR that I have read. Bravo! I hope you continue. I spend most of my time in Bkk and Pattaya but may have to shoot down to Phuket for a week now.

Cheers,

#127 Jarhead1

Jarhead1
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

Petsie,

Well the Subic Bay days are almost wiped from my memory except that we had this saying on going on shore leave "if we were not fucking, we were looking for something to fuck."

Now I do have great and curent memories of fucking and being fucked by some of the local TG's...not too many LB's here. Getting fucked is one of my newer memories. I don't think my psychic would have allowed that back then.

Thanks for the warm welcome and I intend to become part of the group. Especially spend time in C&D's in the not too distant future.

Semper Fi

Hal

quote="petesie"]Thanks for posting Hal. 8)

You can even share your memories if you like.... :blush:[/quote]

#128 Jarhead1

Jarhead1
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:09 PM

pacman,

I will have to at least stop by the Marine 1 and Marine 2 bar at least once. But, from what I have read, I will make my headquarters and C&D's so I make as little as possible "newbie" mistakes.

Semper Fi

Hal

They're all waiting for you Hal. In Pattaya they even named a few bars after you, or rather your predecessors....

Marine Bar 1 & Marine Bar 2. I don't think you'll appreciate the noise inside though, the walls move from the vibrations.... :sad:

#129 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:26 PM

Welcome Hal! :wlcm:

I do feel that the forum is now a safer place with a Marine on board!

You'll love C&D's. When is your trip?

Nix (a Zoomie with lots of time at Subic in years past).
Nix

#130 Jarhead1

Jarhead1
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:44 AM

Hey Guys,

I understand that Subic Bay has been dismantled. I want to go their first, I have a cute little LB on ice there that wants to show me where the torpedoes were thrusted, so to speak. Im not sure how she would feel about fucking some LB's in Thighland with me, so Im working through it. I am going to Manila around the first week in November to thoroughly get "my ashes hauled" and see from there. I have developed a bottomless pit for a sexual appetite for LB's. I guess for so many years in a vanilla marriage. i'm making up time, and at 65 time grows short. so many LB's so little time, not to mention testesterone.

Take one for the LT boys, you repaid in heaven....believe that?

Semper Fi

Hal

#131 Jarhead1

Jarhead1
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:46 AM

Lol,

Safer with a marine aboard,,, wel my motto, shoot, fuck and aim, then reload.

whole lotta shaken going on.

Semper Fi

Hal

quote="Jarhead1"]Hey Guys,

I understand that Subic Bay has been dismantled. I want to go their first, I have a cute little LB on ice there that wants to show me where the torpedoes were thrusted, so to speak. Im not sure how she would feel about fucking some LB's in Thighland with me, so Im working through it. I am going to Manila around the first week in November to thoroughly get "my ashes hauled" and see from there. I have developed a bottomless pit for a sexual appetite for LB's. I guess for so many years in a vanilla marriage. i'm making up time, and at 65 time grows short. so many LB's so little time, not to mention testesterone.

Take one for the LT boys, you repaid in heaven....believe that?

Semper Fi

Hal

[quote]Welcome Hal! :wlcm:

Nix (a Zoomie with lots of time at Subic in years past).[/quote][/quote]

#132 Jarhead1

Jarhead1
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:37 AM

Thanks for the welcome,

I think my trip will be after January 2013. I will probably stay around 30 days. So I am beginning by looking for the best airfare and maybe a 30 day rental of some kind rather than hotel by the night or week.

Any input will be appreciated and I am reading the hell out of all the resources available on this forum as well as others.

Best to all

Semper fi

Hal

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci