Taxi Services BKK/Suvarnbhumi - Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:53 AM

Does anyone have any good recommendatiosn for reliable and inexpensive taxi services running between Bangkok and Pattaya?

I've been regularly using Mr T taxi's for the last couple of years (for all my airport pickups and trips to and from Bangkok), but they seem to be slipping now. I've problems communicating with them latelly. They also turned down my last two requests through lack of drivers.

I'm trying to find a reliable service who can do BKK / Airport to Pattaya journies for aournd 1k and same day pick up.

Any recommendations?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#2 SwineCanine

SwineCanine
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:01 AM

Any recommendations?

www.pttaxiservice.com

1000 baht for airport to Patts includes everything except tip.

Driver was freindly and drove slowly as requested.

#3 Guest_CT8982_*

Guest_CT8982_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:20 AM

i used these, on time, nice new cars, 1000b inc tolls bkk--patts, patts--bkk 900b

www.pattayataxi.info

CT 8)

#4 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:23 AM

Any recommendations?

www.pttaxiservice.com

Thanks PD, I'll give them a try!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#5 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:53 PM

www.pttaxiservice.com

I've used this one a couple of times including my last trip to BKK airport. They were fine and get good reviews on some of the GG boards. They charge a little more than Mr. T for a Bangkok hotel to Pattaya trip but the same price to and from the airport.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#6 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:14 AM

i just haggle at the airport.

#7 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:36 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You tight fisted git!!! :clapclap: :clapclap:

Some good info there, cheers..

#8 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:06 AM

i used these, on time, nice new cars, 1000b inc tolls bkk--patts, patts--bkk 900b

www.pattayataxi.info

CT 8)

Hi, what is the best way to get from Pattaya to Phuket-taxi or drive back to BKK and fly?
Thanks.

#9 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:18 PM

www.pattayataxi.info

CT 8)

Hi, what is the best way to get from Pattaya to Phuket-taxi or drive back to BKK and fly?
Thanks.

well as the distance is aprox. 1000km i let your guess yourself... :D

forget it....either take the plane from Utapao airport (30min. ride from patts) or take sunarwabumi which is 1,5 hour from patts and then fly from there....1 one more expensive and only one flight a day...the other option...5 airlines...aprox. 20 planes a day...up to you.. :D

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#10 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 05:09 PM

www.pattayataxi.info

CT 8)

Thanks.

Boss

take batman4ever's advise and fly

Pattaya to BKK (airport) takes around 1-2 hrs drive time

Driving BKK to Phuket is around 12 hours. Driving overnight is best as less traffic but when you get to Phuket Island then your progress will slow considerably. Trust me I have driven it. A good idea at the time NOT!!!!!!!!!!!.

spending 12 hours in a taxi would not be my idea of a good time

you can go by train, overnight is ok but again around 10-12 hours as the train stops at every small town along the way.

a flight from BKK to Phuket takes around 1.5 hours then Taxi from airport to Patong takes about 1 hours and cost around 600 baht

so in summary

taxi from Pattaya to BKK airport 1.5 hours 1000B
flight BKK to Phuket 1.5 hours anywhere from 1000b to 3000b using air asia
taxi from Phuket airport to Patong about 1hour 600b

hope that helps

chees pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#11 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 13 March 2010 - 06:01 PM

BTW... IF you decide to drive ....you can always ask one of the tuk-tuk drivers from Phuket how much for the trip.... :lol: :lol:

thats a sure way to be imortalized.... i guess he will name all his kids after you from then... :angel:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#12 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:22 PM

BTW... IF you decide to drive ....you can always ask one of the tuk-tuk drivers from Phuket how much for the trip.... :lol: :lol:

thats a sure way to be imortalized.... i guess he will name all his kids after you from then... :angel:

Sounds like great advice guys, thanks. I know what you mean about those Tuk tuk drivers, what a pain in the ass they are!!!! :redcard: :redcard:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci