26 replies to this topic

#25 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:11 AM

No jet lag going forward. Going back to USA, different story. Bad jet lag.

The guys travelling to Asia from Europe do have it easier. We can stay up all night easily and then once returned home it's a piece of cake to get up early for work again, probably easier than it was before we left.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#26 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:59 AM

remember there is jet lag but no such thing as adjusting to a time zone. jet lag= i just breathed recylced air for 17 hours while sleeping upright while getting more radiation (if i flew by day) then i would get if i stood in the scanner at the airport for 24 years straight. when people started to need to recover from a nap and watching 3 movies ill never understand, its just stale air n a positive charged atmosphere, it saps human batteries. the hours or time zone means fuck all. nature is a referance frequency, time is b.s

u get of the plane u immediately take your shoes of an touch the bare earth with your feet, all that static positive charge from stale low ion air leaves u n goes into the soil as free electrons enter your ''bubbling spring'' acupunture point beneath your toes on your sole, go to a park take 20 minutes to sit on the dam grass n say thanks for the best technology to ever be made=the plane.

#27 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:05 AM

:clapclap:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci