barfine questions

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:25 PM

Thanks Anthony. Man, I can't wait! Sounds like a crazy good time!

#14 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:42 AM

This is how it really works. If you go and meet a girl and try and get her number with the intent to avoid a barfine - i.e. trying to arrange her later etc etc - and she is spotted then with you later - it is her who will be charged the barfine - its just docked from her salary and she is told in no uncertain terms not to repeat it. i.e its intentionally avoiding a barfine.

The flip side of this (and this applies to a number of the most popular girls) is come 2am or 3am, you are the 3rd/4th guy she has had that night. She will be fucked and most likely unable to do anything good.

That is always the risk you take with a very late barfine or pickup and you will almost certainly never get a honest answer especially from many working in Nana Plaza and why a lot of guys prefer to pay the barfine early and go back for her or even take her with them. However never lose sight that she will think she is still "on the clock" kinda like a taxi - sure he will wait and the meter will keep ticking over. That will also play onto their decision making - many are not interested in that scenario - they are working to earn money. When they want to go and have fun, they do it with people of there own choosing not the other way around.

#15 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:02 AM

Yeah, I've pretty much decided against waiting til quitting time to snag a LB. I had actually thought about what you mentioned about the girl already having many ST's and not being able to "perform". So, I'll go for ST, pay the barfine and maybe if we click then do the LT thing.

#16 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:44 AM

You're bound to get hits on this particular topic which always comes up.

Some great salient points made by all though from a barowners point of view customers avoiding BF's has an impact on his earnings which can lead to other things such as the bar is no longer a viable option for them.

Before we all leap on this one I have no axe to grind and everyone is entitled to their opinion and their modus operandi but as Mardhi points out, if the bar thinks the girl is operating out of the bar and avoiding BF's then she will be subsequently penalised. Most dedicated LB bars have quotas the girls have to meet such as Pooks which is 10 BF's and 50 Ladydrinks per month. These girls are also salaried.

A point of note however; while all LB's like to sleep too mut they can always be found in the shopping malls with the chums earlier in the day and as they don't start work till 3pm or later then there's a chance of some afternoon delight.

Personally unless I've taken them directly from the bar and paid up , regardless of time of day or sequence of events I always give them enough for their time and a tip, if they wish to cover their BF with it then it's up to them.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#17 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2011 - 02:39 PM

Many of the high end GoGo bars in Pattaya have bar fines for all of their girls priced at 1000 Baht + and their show girls 12-1500 and this is even in low season. I quizzed a bar owner on this and he replied that he was not bothered if none of his girls were bar fined because once the population starts to diminish through the evening, that's when guys walk in, take a quick peek and then soon disappear without so much as buying a drink for themselves, let alone lady drinks.

#18 phuket4

phuket4
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:30 PM

Bar Fine is to reimburse the bar for the absense of her services. If her shift is over, then she has fulfilled her services to the bar for that day. Otherwise the bar is nothing more than a brothel tht serves alcohol.

#19 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:57 PM

Bar Fine is to reimburse the bar for the absense of her services. If her shift is over, then she has fulfilled her services to the bar for that day. Otherwise the bar is nothing more than a brothel tht serves alcohol.

Succinctly put, I agree.

But as the bar owner is the brothel keeper, naturally he/they would disagree, having the belief that they have 24 hour ownership of their girls which includes the right to control them outside of working hours.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#20 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:59 PM

have 24 hour ownership of their girls which includes the right to control them outside of working hours.

Does that include the lbs you´ll find at planetromeo.com too?

#21 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:25 PM

I agree and disagree.

If you meet a girl outside of working hours in a disco or in the street etc and you spontaneaously take her home I don't think paying the bar fine is appropriate, even if you have seen her working in a bar earlier that evening. I don't think the bar/bar owner can argue with this unless it was planned.

The exception is when guys tell a ladyboy to wait for her or meet her after work, and then meet her outside working hours and avoid the bar fine. IMO in this instance the bar fine should still be paid as she may have refused bar fines earlier in the night to keep her date with you, thus costing the bar money.

The grey area is when a ladyboy insists on going with you you tell her maybe (or even no) and the ladyboy calls you or finds you as soon as she finishes work. I've had this happen several times and as long as I haven't made a promise to her that I'll take her I usually don't feel the need to pay the bar fine. In most of these cases she wouldn't have turned down any bar fines or be calling you if someone had barfined her during working hours.

Recenltly I took a girl from a bar for 3 nights, paid the barfine and paid her the going rate, but then for a further 3 nights she called me after work asking to see me, and on 2 of those occassions I said OK. On both occassions I really wasn't looking for 'fun' and we just ended up watching TV and sleeping, I didn't pay the bar fine and paid her less too. Some bars/owners might disagree, but I didn't feel the bar fine was necessary in this scenario.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#22 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:29 PM

I dont think a newbie on their first trip should worry about any of the bar politics.
especially on a 5 night trip.
just fuck who you want, pay what you think is fair, and leave.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#23 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

:agree:

#24 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:02 PM

I dont think a newbie on their first trip should worry about any of the bar politics.
especially on a 5 night trip.

Yes, exactly.

No need to worry about these things at that stage, just pay what's due and have a blast.

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci