which LB bar in Nana to start with?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:23 PM

Thanks for digging that up for me dixon. Sounds like a good technique to try. So, the back staircase? Is it just a place where some girls hang out to get out of the bar for a few minutes? Or free lancers hanging there? Just curious...

#14 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:50 PM

Found this short article:

http://www.tsmona.co.../NanaPlaza.html

Looks like it's a few year old. Would like to see some opinions here, whether things have changed or you agree or not.

#15 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:30 PM

Thanks for digging that up for me dixon. Sounds like a good technique to try. So, the back staircase? Is it just a place where some girls hang out to get out of the bar for a few minutes? Or free lancers hanging there?

Focusing on the main ladyboy bars (Obsession~Ground Floor rear, Temptation~1st Floor, Casanova~1st Floor and Cascade~2nd Floor). There will be girls close to the doorways of most, if not all these bars, trying to entice you inside.

The Casanova girls near the rear staircase tend to be more sleazy and I like that. All these girls will be affiliated with their respective bar, so not freelancing, but their freelancing caps are put on at kicking out time, which is still 2am (I think), so no barfine is required once they've left NEP and they're often more keen to get a punter before they go home.

I'm not suggesting you avoid paying a barfine, but if someone caught you're eye whilst having a drink in a bar earlier then this is another opportunity. It's almost always the case for me that the girls look sleezier and sexier wearing street clothes than bar bikinis and such like.

My personal favourite bar is Obsession (petite cute girls), followed by Casanova (sleazy and full-on). Temptations is my least favourite, due to it's lay-out.

Have at least one drink in all of them and decide for yourself. It will all seem so much more straight-forward when you get there, believe me.

:mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#16 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:00 PM

My personal favourite bar is Obsession (petite cute girls), followed by Casanova (sleazy and full-on). Temptations is my least favourite, due to it's lay-out.

No good word for Cascade, DC?

For Jaybee:

Obsession is mostly caring for a Japanese clients, hence you can find there mostly smaller girls. Exceptions are Cartoon (#39) - if she is not in Singapore - Q, and May.

Casanova has amazon-type girls, which go straight on the target (you). See Pang for a nice one.

Temptations is a hit or miss. I like Da from this bar. Some also like Yoyo. Fanta is there now, after having left Cascade, if you like a totally crazy one. She also put on some weight.

Cascade has a large scale of LBs - the largest selection in NEP - going from a petite cute one, to an amazon type. Tunch (aka Champagne) and Pai see to be the actual stars. Cynthia is on the amazon side. Try Kartoon or Nadia if you want a girl with a real big dick. Bee, Say, and Risa are cute. Odett is a sex machine, but be sure she is not drunk when you barfine her.

Be extremely careful with freelancers. Some of them are thieves.

Have fun.

Nick Bullseye

#17 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:00 AM

Dixons reply with the must do,s is exactly how id play it.
you have two choices really,
you can get a fuck in the bars anytime throughout the evening, upstairs in the short rooms, all safe, no predictable problems.
or,
what most of us experienced guys prefer is to enjoy the night drinking. meeting people and mooching, and leave your fuck till the end of the night.

its all "up to you".
maybe you can do both in one night, there are no limits.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#18 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:59 PM

Thanks dixon and bullseye, that's exactly the kind of info I was looking for. I will definitely check them all out in my time there. I do like the petite ones so Obsession will be one to see first. I'm sure I'll be fine once I get there and get the first encounter under my belt. Then I can count myself as one of the experienced guys and hang til closing time and watch the exodus. :D Seriously, that sounds like good fun in itself and won't miss it.

At the risk of being a bigger pain in the ass, :sado: if I wander down to Soi Cowboy, what are your recommendations there? I haven't heard a whole lot about the bars there as I have about Nana.

#19 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:45 PM

No good word for Cascade, DC?

Not really, I often give that place a miss unless I'm with other dudes.

The best thing about that place is it's toilets. The floor shows suck, it's too pushy, the decor is appalling (Penthouse Hotel stylie) and the AC drips.

Obsession and Casanova reach both ends of the scale for me, the in-betweenies I can live without, but they're ok. Maybe just getting fussy in old age.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#20 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:50 PM

if I wander down to Soi Cowboy, what are your recommendations there? I haven't heard a whole lot about the bars there as I have about Nana.

Don't waste your shoe leather!

#21 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:42 PM

The reason why you haven't heard of Soi Cowboy on LB forums, that's because there are no dedicated lb bars there.

If you are interested in ggs, though that's a different story. Apparently the gg bars there have more good looking ones than in Nana Plaza.

#22 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:57 PM

OK, good to know.

:thnx:

#23 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:08 AM

The first LB I visited was Casanova. I was a 23 year old pup and before the days of trip reports so I didnt really know what to expect :blush: . I was a lamb to the slaughter but it was great fun. I am glad it was my first LB bar but if I had know I would have gone to Obsessions first.
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#24 FRONT242

FRONT242
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:32 PM

I also recommend Casanova.
My 1st time in a ladyboy bar was at Casanova. Its good if you are feeling nervous and having second thoughts.
The situation will be out of your hands before your first drink arives.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci