which LB bar in Nana to start with?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:09 AM

I've read that in some bars the LB's are more aggressive than others. If I don't hook up with an experienced buddy to take me under their wing and guide me along my first venture, which is the best bar to start in for a newbie? I'm sure my eyes will be wide and tongue hanging to my knees my first time in an LB bar so I don't want to taken advantage of right off. I'm hoping and want my first time to be a memorable and pleasant experience. Which bar is more laid back and girls not too pushy?

#2 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:58 AM

Start off with a drink or two at Bigg Doggs at the enterence of NEP just to watch the crowd and get you sea legs then maybe take a walk over across the Soi to Guess Bar by the Rajah Hotel - IMHO the most mellow of the LB bars in the area (unless you get pulled down on to a couch if they still have a couch as I have not seen the new lay out first hand). Then Back to Nana and to Obsession or Cascades. By then you should be ready for anything

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:06 AM

proberly Guess bar is the most relaxed of the bars in BKK :tada: but i see you already put in a note in classified, and iam quite sure that there will be other BoardMembers in town while youre there, so ill guess you wont be alone 8)

look forward to hear about your trip :harhar:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#4 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:39 PM

You could start in my favorite Nana bar... Obsession. Mamasan Gob is my friend and last time I was there (in July) girls were the sexiest in all of BKK, at least for me. Even my almost-mother-in-law liked the place. :angel:

BR

#5 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:54 PM

Take a look at them all - you just won't believe your eyes!

But for experienced girls, go to Cascades - you're more or less guaranteed a success there!

Of course it would be far better to hop on a plane to Phuket where i will personally make SURE you have a good time - but then i would say that, wouldn't i ?

#6 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:33 PM

But end up at Casanova :D

#7 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:49 PM

:agree:

Not a bad place to start either. :D

#8 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:11 PM

... if you want to get ass-raped :D

Nick Bullseye

#9 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:18 PM

Now, now, Bully, don't go scaring the man. :D

Actually I found the girls to be very gentle on my first visits to Casanova many years ago. But now that I am more evolved they are more than happy to take me to the woodshed. :rock:

#10 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:38 PM

... if you want to get ass-raped :D

And rape some ass (which sounds totally wrong, i realize that :harhar:)

#11 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:56 PM

Again, I am amazed at the community here! :notworthy: All great answers and suggestions. I like larrylarry's suggestion of starting with a beer or two @ Big Dogg's just to get a feel for the vibe then moving on from there. I'm probably really over thinking everything about this trip and I appreciate you guys being patient and helpful. I'll try not to ask too many stupid questions. I have spent a fair amount of time searching and here and other websites already and will try to find answers on my own before posting here.

#12 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:15 PM

I wrote this for a buddy a couple of years ago as to what I usually do whenever I'm in the Nana area, so I dug it up just for you jaybee.

Early evening:
Sit at Big Dogs (at the entrance to NEP ~ Nana Entertainment Plaza) for an hour or more from around 6pm to watch the evening's arrivals. You spot the ladyboys coming in and give them a smile and they love it.
- This is not to be missed, a 'must do', at least once!

Mid evening:
Around maybe 9pm or 10pm take a simple stroll throughout the whole of Nana Plaza covering all levels, all sides and the back staircase. This allows you to check where all the bars you will be interested in are located and to soak up the vibe and atmosphere. There are 4 major bars in there, don't miss any of them over the course of your visit. I find myself doing the back stairs past Casanova several times during this phase, but prepare to be groped.

End of the evening:
An absolute must is to be at either Big Dogs again or The Golden Bar (the one opposite NEP attached to the Nana Hotel) at closing time to watch the exodus from Nana Plaza and the subsequent loitering of the girls at the exit of NEP and in the Nana Hotel car park. I adore this moment. I often resist offers during the evening just so my bags are fully packed for the maximum adrenaline impact during this time, but that's just me.

A slight variation during the exodus is to buy or pretend to buy food at the stall right at the entrance/exit of NEP. This is an excuse to loiter and mingle at very close quarters with the departees, it is solid girls and ladyboys, you can hardly move. Watch your wallet and valuables during this time, you will get groped and touched constantly - Wonderful!

Early hours:
After it's all closed up around 3am or 4am go for a stroll down Sukhumvit Road on the odd numbered soi side. Lots of girls hanging around and eating together at the road-side food stalls and many flirting opportunties to be had. Love it.

p.s. Don't forget the Guess Bar less than 5 mins away from NEP.

:mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci