• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#97 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

Is Christies still up and running in Chaweng? :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#98 Bigsmile6969

Bigsmile6969
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:24 PM

I'n not sure of the name but their is definately at least one ladyboy cabaret in Chaweng. I've not been so can't offer any helpful comment.

#99 Poppie

Poppie
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:27 PM

I heard from a friend who lives on the island that Christies was taken over by a French guy who owns a number of restaurants in Bo Phut. Apparently he has really turned the place around & it made massive profits last year. First thing he did was get rid of the junkie LB's & stop all the in-house fighting. Next thing he did was raise the prices, instead
of the 40thb for water that Christies used charge, he charges 140thb. And instead of the 80/100thb for a bottle of beer, he charges 200thb for a bottle. And he now has 4 shows nightly compared to the 2 shows that Christies used have.

Regarding the "motorbike riders" I'm not a fan of those. I tried it before & it wasn't a very pleasant experience. Plus I've heard there have been loads of farangs who have been robbed from the street walkers. At least if you bar fine a girl you've got some comeback in the unlikely event such a thing happens.

Thanks a lot for the info, I'll check out Billabong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci