ANTeater

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

Those of you who know me would appreciate that I normally seek out ladyboys who are especially well proportioned down below, and not neccessarily oil paintings.

Therefore, you may be surprised to see that I decided to take home ANT from Bangkok's infamous Guess Bar.

Whilst my preference is generally for femboy types with big bananas, I have to admit that I've often thought ANT was just so damned adorable that it would be fun to give her a whirl.

Here are a few snaps from the night earlier this year. :pic:

P.S. I don't want you to think I'm going straight or anything by picking up such a passable ladyboy. :gayf:

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:58 PM

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:00 PM

Attached Files

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:02 PM

Attached Files

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:04 PM

The End

Attached Files

#6 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:13 PM

My goodness KK that would have taken a bit of stretching ........

Even for you :clapclap:

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#7 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:43 PM

Now that's some girth!

I think as long as the titties are hormone and not sillycone -- which they are, as tested in the bar by Thailand-Junkie the other night in the presence of witnesses -- I don't think you can be accused of going straight, KK.

But after these pics, it's obvious he was inspecting the wrong parts! :loco:

Thanks for sharing.

#8 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:52 PM

She's a doll, KK, but obviously you haven't given up on big, thick bananas. I know what you mean, though. I was very disappointed when Nancy decided on the bolt-ons. I'm glad for her if it makes her happy, but I liked the natural look a lot better. I think my main objection to the silicone jobs is that so many LBs seem to go overboard and get these things that in no way compliment their body types, and a roundness that Mother nature has never created.
Actually living the dream.

#9 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:44 PM

KK, very interesting change in style, but in the end you're still holding true to your preferences! :harhar:

Now if you break down and bar fine a postop - then we'll have to worry! :D

I've heard good reports about Dear as well - so if you have the chance!

Continue to enjoy your LOS trip and I hope your relatives in Chiang Mai are not flooded out!

#10 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:56 PM

The End

Beautiful Machete! :)

#11 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 04:46 AM

I wish I had an Ant like that...or even an uncle :harhar:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#12 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:45 AM

That appendage looks like an attacking cobra in a couple of those shots. Good to see some quality photos from your archives KK, cheers.
We laugh because it is true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci