ANTeater

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#49 housed

housed
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:33 AM

She is very feminine and cute and not too tall, but i dont like the thick cock, it never looks fully hard. dont mind a thick cock as long as it can get nice and erect

#50 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:37 PM

Great pics there KK... 8)

No puns from me...she looks a wee cracker... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#51 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:26 AM

I don't have any problem with that much girth it's the long ones that pain me. Hmm, I remember long ago a GG girlfriend telling me I was a big asshole and shallow... :shrug:
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#52 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:14 PM

I don't have any problem with that much girth it's the long ones that pain me. Hmm, I remember long ago a GG girlfriend telling me I was a big asshole and shallow... :shrug:

maybe need some more excercise.. ? :lol: :lol:

T.
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#53 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 08:59 PM

Hmmm - not sure what has shocked me the most - KK going for probably one of the smallest most passable ladyboy's in Bangkok or the size of her weapon of mass destruction :loco: :loco:

I had no idea she was anywhere near packing that much fire power and she certainly does not give that impression especially as she has been dosed up big time on hormones for ages. I think now she has achieved an almost perfect body shape she has decided to stop the hormones. Anyhow this is Ant taken just 2 weeks ago and certainly wearing my favourite uniform in Guess.

Cheers
Mardhi

#54 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:04 PM

Now that's some girth!

I think as long as the titties are hormone and not sillycone -- which they are, as tested in the bar by Thailand-Junkie the other night in the presence of witnesses -- I don't think you can be accused of going straight, KK.

But after these pics, it's obvious he was inspecting the wrong parts! :loco:

Thanks for sharing.

I think you need to be undertaking the next inspection personally rather than as I recall examining one of the girls tonsils if my memory is correct........

#55 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:31 PM

those are great pics .... Koy .... I'm sure she was a great toy that night, she looks delicious :)

#56 housed

housed
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:33 AM

She is very feminine and cute and not too tall, but i dont like the thick cock, it never looks fully hard. dont mind a thick cock as long as it can get nice and erect

#57 jimmyj9

jimmyj9
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:26 PM

She looks super cute!!! One question though.........does that 4skin go back ok?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci