My first trip to Patong

• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#265 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:47 PM

Good work Walter, quite an original TR, hope you have many more.
We laugh because it is true.

#266 hartmut

hartmut
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:49 PM

My personal thanks to walter for the party last night, enjoyed meeting you and hope you come back. I took about 200 pics last night and will post on TR and C&D as soon as i sort through them.
No Matter where you are or have been, You are Here

#267 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:56 PM

You are my idol fratello! :rock:

#268 walterRL

walterRL
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:57 PM

At the airport with my love....

Will comment as soon get home...

Thank you again everybody!!!

#269 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:43 PM

Walter,

Wham Bam Thank You M'aam .... Walter you took C&D by storm and ended with a Blast .... your on the spot reporting/tweeting was refreshing combining with nude action pictures rarely seen (or allowed) by the C&D ladies ... excellent choice of you to-do list (or now the have-done list ...) and as i wrote before i am not surprised that Patricia captured you .... however as you have seen with the farewell pictures there are still some ladies to do within C&D so i advise a rapid return visit to finish your list and start all over again and again ... thanks for the enjoyable thread and pictures and comments ....

Viking

#270 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:51 PM

and to think Walter still hasn't been unleashed on Pattaya yet, although I have a good idea what jimbo will say to that.

#271 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:27 PM

What a great communal Trip Report.. :clapclap:

Outstanding and definitely a first for LB69...well done all! :D

Thanks to Jimbo for being a great host and indeed friend and good on his splendid staff for giving Walter the holiday we can only dream about.

it goes without saying of course, many thanks to Walter for being such a good sport and taking the time (between liaisons) to keep us informed on how his time has been...well done mate!

:tada:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#272 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:52 PM

I think we're all a bit jealous of Walter - a full-on holiday, and a romance thrown into the bargain. I'm sure its what we all want.

Who wouldn't be a bit envious of Walters Holiday. He certainly did it his way. Just proves you can take different LB's out of C&D's without them getting catty or possessive. Say a lot about your staff Jimbo, and I'm sure a bit of coaching you may have given Walter on juggling.

I do feel bad for Pat, hope she isn't questioning herself about her ability net a customer like Walter.

Walter congratulations on your best Holiday ever. You showed many that you don't have to be shackled to just one LB. Way to spread the Love. A trip report of distinction in my book.

#273 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:21 PM

Probably the best night in the place for quite a while, not sure of the new dancer though!! Many thanks to Walter for his generosity and the many sore heads (and other bits) he is responsible for today. :rock:

Roll on his return and further adventures- he was planning to split his holiday betwen Patong and Pattaya but was enjoying himself that much he changed his plans. Regarding the Walter/Pat photo, Jim- Pat assures me SHE turned HIM down, :lol:

Attached Files

#274 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:26 PM

You set the bar pretty high for any future TR's. Agree with everyone else that this should be Bronzed and go directly to the TR's of Distinction.

It was a great read and I will certainly miss following your nightly capers.
And talk about your stamina! I'm importing all my bottled water from Italy as a result. Hopefully one day our paths will cross and I can buy you a drink.

Adios Amigo
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#275 ronny

ronny
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:01 PM

Terrific report by a man who knows how to enyoy himself :clapclap:

Mitico Walter, il tuo report merita l'Oscar!!!

#276 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:15 PM

a harem? I like that :clapclap:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci