My first trip to Patong

• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#205 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:24 PM

i think poor walter's iphone is overloaded/exhausted .... but indeed some nice pictures are certainly appreciated as they made this thread so great ... so walter do not keep us longer in suspense ...

#206 walterRL

walterRL
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:16 PM

hey guys!!!
i didn't forget u... how could i?!?!??

it's just that the GFE with Patricia kept me a little bit busy, and overthinking.....

yesterday Jimbo did not show up.... :redcard:

so it was only up to myself to light up the bangla... oh my god... I cannot remember how many drinks I had....

let's start with my one and only love....

Attached Files

#207 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:23 PM

OMG - look at his score (bowling, i mean!) !!

FFS, Walter, is there anything you do badly?

#208 walterRL

walterRL
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:24 PM

then we go with the next one....

very funny, she entered the bar at 8:30, went to the counter (I guess the girl get the money for ladydrinks of nite before) and they asket her:

What are you doing here?? you are already barfined!!! :harhar:

let's go with hello kitty!! meooooooooooow

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#209 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:28 PM

let's start with my one and only love....

heyyyy you start to sound like robislo... :lol:

next time you will have to take 3 weeks there... that way ( 21x2=42) you can proberly try them all :harhar:

and yes Jim always take sunday off...

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#210 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

let's go with hello kitty!! meooooooooooow

:clapclap: Bellissimo , mio fratello!

Great stuff, walt!!
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#211 walterRL

walterRL
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:32 PM

and then we go with the unusual duo!!

it came up just for fun....

the plan was to barfine May, plus nookie and nuoy to go to dance and then go home only with may.

at the barfining moment nuoy was busy, so I asked nookie and she brought in Nicole....

sorry for this bad report pics but I was really fuc*ing trashed drunk when we finally arrived the loom...

Attached Files

#212 walterRL

walterRL
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:36 PM

yes....

actually May should be out of my taste for my "bolts-only policy".... but I have been watching her all throughout my staying at the C&D and she is just so cute....

Jimbo!! are you in tonite? I want to bring you that stuff for tomorrow....

Hey guys!! if somebody got's a webcam in between C&D and Soi Tiger could be surprised around 8 o'clock....

see ya later!!

#213 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:41 PM

Walter: yes i'm in tonight. Whats going on at 8 o'clock? I'm normally only thinking about getting dressed at that time.

Essexboy: Happy Birthday

Big benny: hope to welcome you to C & Ds tonight. Bring your camera.

Dammit - those last 2 comments should have been on the C & D thread. Apologies Walter.

#214 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:44 PM

Good grief Walt...your breaking a few hearts here..especially on this Forum!

Good for you mate... :clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#215 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:46 PM

sorry for this bad report pics but I was really fuc*ing trashed drunk when we finally arrived the loom...

Nothing to apologise for, Walt. I think it´s the first time we see pics of Kitts yummy chocolate cock here. Mr Pentire will probably change his travelling route to the number one seaside resort of Thailand after seing this dark treat :D

Thanks again , Walt
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#216 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:03 PM

You've got that right Sev7en, certainly the most revealing thread I can ever remember being compiled for C&D staff members :pic:

Walter, clearly your charismatic latin persona, generosity and good looks have meant these girls are putty in your hands.

Thank Buddah that in addition you are Not hung like a rogue elephant.......that really would have been too much :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci