• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#13 redeye

redeye
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:32 PM

[/quote] never bang that day 9 skank again with or without one.[/quote]

Not necessarily a skank, there are plenty of nasty bugs lurking up a healthy arsehole that will give you a urinary infection, if you go probing without a cover well !!!!

But as
Jim said if it's just a urinary infection it can easily be cured.

#14 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:35 PM

Get yourself an AIDS test too.

Unprotected anal sex is one of the most common ways of acquiring the virus, both as a donor and a recipient. And who knows what you squirted into the back passage of your Day 9 honey.... might have been something from any of the Day 1 to 4 encounters.

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#15 dunworth

dunworth
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:47 PM

I had no pain when peeing this morning but still went to the doctor anyway and he took a urine sample and gave me 4 Zithromax capsules.

Will have the results of the test this time next week.

#16 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:33 PM

I had no pain when peeing this morning but still went to the doctor anyway and he took a urine sample and gave me 4 Zithromax capsules.

OK, good. Inform us about the outcome of the test.

Nick Bullseye

#17 dunworth

dunworth
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:38 AM

I have been pissing razors blades for a couple of days now and am going to the doctor first thing in the morning.

But I am trying to figure out who I might have caught this little nasty off. I wont be naming any names.

My time line of shags would be....

Day 1 GG with condom but oral without

Day 2 LB I topped with condom but oral without

Day 3 GG with condom but oral without (same GG as above)

Day 4 LB I gave oral then she rimmed me, fingered me and then topped me with condom

Day 5 LB I topped with condom but oral without
Day 6 same LB as day 5, same action with condom
Day 7 same again
Day 8 same again
Day 9 still same ladyboy, but I topped without condom. I got a pain in my cock pretty much instantly when we finished and I have been pissing razor blades ever since.

Now to me it looks as if I got it from the ladyboy I spent days 5,6,7,8 and 9 with.

But is there some sort of incubation period with these little nasty infections and could it of been one of the earlier with condom ladies?

#18 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:11 AM

To not get an infection in Thailand blowing, rimming and fucking male prozzies would be more suprising.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#19 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:49 AM

Day 9 was your problem. it sounds like you have an infection of the urinary tract. A 3 day course of antibiotics will clear that up.

Lesson learned?

#20 dunworth

dunworth
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:42 PM

To not get an infection in Thailand blowing, rimming and fucking male prozzies would be more suprising.

Yes I agree. We all know the risks of what we do in Thailand.

Day 9 was your problem. it sounds like you have an infection of the urinary tract. A 3 day course of antibiotics will clear that up.

Lesson learned?

Yeah it does sound pretty certain that it was the longtime I was with.

The lesson has been learned. Always wear a condom and never bang that day 9 skank again with or without one.

#21 redeye

redeye
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:32 PM

[/quote] never bang that day 9 skank again with or without one.[/quote]

Not necessarily a skank, there are plenty of nasty bugs lurking up a healthy arsehole that will give you a urinary infection, if you go probing without a cover well !!!!

But as
Jim said if it's just a urinary infection it can easily be cured.

#22 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:35 PM

Get yourself an AIDS test too.

Unprotected anal sex is one of the most common ways of acquiring the virus, both as a donor and a recipient. And who knows what you squirted into the back passage of your Day 9 honey.... might have been something from any of the Day 1 to 4 encounters.

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#23 dunworth

dunworth
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:47 PM

#24 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:33 PM

OK, good. Inform us about the outcome of the test.

Nick Bullseye

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci