• 27 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:35 AM

what a dirty girl

#38 dunworth

dunworth
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:06 AM

Then you probably had an urethal infection from shit. The LB you fucked did not clear properly his ass before the intercourse.

The old saying "shit happens" comes to mind.

#39 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 07 July 2011 - 05:02 AM

Day 9 still same ladyboy, but I topped without condom. I got a pain in my cock pretty much instantly when we finished and I have been pissing razor blades ever since.

But is there some sort of incubation period with these little nasty infections and could it of been one of the earlier with condom ladies?

I don't know of any STDs that cause problems instantly (someone will probably correct me). Perhaps I'm wrong but also think you probably got it earlier.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#40 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:03 AM

Day 9 still same ladyboy, but I topped without condom. I got a pain in my cock pretty much instantly when we finished and I have been pissing razor blades ever since.

But is there some sort of incubation period with these little nasty infections and could it of been one of the earlier with condom ladies?

I don't know of any STDs that cause problems instantly (someone will probably correct me). Perhaps I'm wrong but also think you probably got it earlier.

well i know that ST can cause instant problems....but STD normally takes a few days.... :D

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#41 noknok

noknok
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:37 PM

First, but not the last is what your thread title implies ;)!

#42 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:00 PM

Judging by your bodycount it appears there may be a bit of overuse which may have additionally contributed to your discomfort... :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#43 noknok

noknok
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:33 PM

The conclusion should be GG's suck and/or don't do the same ladyboy 4 days in a row.

#44 translover

translover
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:33 PM

I've caught chlamydia and gonorrhea in the past through unprotected oral sex. And I believe you caught gonorrhea since you were pissing razor blades and you got it from either the GG or LB through oral sex. Symptoms usually appear after 3 to 7 days after exposure. You cannot get symptoms of STDs immediately after sex.

The LB or GG who passed the STD to you probably did not know he/she had oral gonorrhea since the symptoms are usually mild like a sore throat. If the STD was in the vagina or penis, pain would be the tell tale sign.

#45 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:26 PM

Onsets of action:
gonorrhea: as early as two days after exposure
chlamydia: usually one to three weeks
syphilis: one week to three months
chancroid: one day to several weeks
scabies: couple of days if previously infected, up to one to two months
genital warts: within three months of infection
genital herpes: within two weeks

These are the common STDs, and are the average figures, as people vary, so may the time, but this is a guideline, hope it helps.

Non-gonococcal STDs include Ureaplasma urealyticum, Haemophilus vaginalis, and Mycoplasma genitalium. Although not regarded as classic STDs, they are diseases transmitted during sexual activity. Often abbreviated to NGU or NSU.

Urethritis, inflammation of the urethra, feeling of burning pain when urinating, can be from STDs, or other bacteria. But can also be from chemical irritation to soaps, lotions, spermicides, and even excessive mechanical manipulation of the penis!

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#46 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:02 PM

40+ years ago I was in Guantanamo Bay and one of our guys got a liberty to Jamaica for a day. The next day he was peeing razor blades. That's not bad enough, his wife was expecting and the Navy extended him there for a year because of the STD. Don't know what he told her - probably something along the lines of "I'm involved in top secret - whatever"
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#47 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:56 AM

40+ years ago I was in Guantanamo Bay and one of our guys got a liberty to Jamaica for a day. The next day he was peeing razor blades. That's not bad enough, his wife was expecting and the Navy extended him there for a year because of the STD. Don't know what he told her - probably something along the lines of "I'm involved in top secret - whatever"

Used to see a lot of Saudis coming to the 'special clinic' at the hospital after a secret weekend in Bangkok or Manila away from their four wives, with dripping gonorrhea-laden dicks. They were treated immediately with an injectable antibiotic, and then they would say, but I was fucking my wives on my return home before I came to the clinic, how do I get them treated?

We could give them a strong oral antibiotic/ probenecid combination, but as for giving them a reason to take them; "Ah ya sheik... that' s your problem!"

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci