How dangerous is my situation?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#13 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:18 PM

Phuket will be nice that time of year (any time actually). Maybe a change of itinerary and visit C&D's. I think you've only met her online, so why not go elsewhere and remove the problem? I've found that the jealousy/stupidity can run rampant. Pattaya is not the only stop on a tour to Thailand.

#14 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:57 PM

Hi Pierre, I think it was foolish of you to even think of entertaining this lb as she made her situation with the bf clear to you... Even though she intimated they were having some issues it should have been warning bells in your ears fella.

On the angry bf.. I would be angry too. Wouldn't you be too? Anyway, just put this one down to a bad experience and don't contact her again, or if you are worried at him finding you, write another email telling her you will not be getting in touch ever again and you have been a very naughty boy...

#15 FRONT242

FRONT242
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 11:35 PM

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but why would you even reply when made fully aware of the situation - that you are waiting to see if it (the relationship) fails ? Seems like your flaming the guy to me to get even more angry about the situation. Further what are you going to do? He lives in Thailand (presumably with her) and you don't.

Agree totally with this. Basically what you did was throw gasoline on the fire. Reading it you seemed condencending and basically insinuated that you were after his woman if he f@cks up.

Also agree with Anthony, call his bluff. Better it be a time and place of your choosing then a surprise bottle to your head.

#16 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:12 AM

[quote name="Pierre_Loeb"][quote] I am not good in english, but I think I can recognise a englush native speaking guy and, on his first email, I could hardly understood what he said, because of bad writing and confused ideas, no like an american would (I think) write. .[/quote]

Well, some of us Americans have a way with words, and some of us.....

....uhmmm

...no hab way!
Nix

#17 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:18 AM

...but seriously,

I agree with Anthony in that you have absolutely nothing to fear from what is assuredly an idle threat.

However, as much as it sounds like your heart-strings are being pulled, I'd suggest that you will have a much better time in Pattaya avoiding the inherent drama of involvement with this one.

You'll still meet some others who will tug at your heart strings. Promise. I'd avoid involving myself with a gg or lb with whom there existed this drama before even the first meeting.

Nix
Nix

#18 Pierre_Loeb

Pierre_Loeb
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:54 AM

Hello everybody.

Some weeks ago, I met a LB in internet. She told me she had a boyfriend and I said ok...because it was ok, I was not into anything but talk.
She was upset with her bf, it was late and he was away, so she nedded to talk, so we did.
At the end, she said "thank you for listening me"..and that was it.
But the next day there she was, and the other, so we became friends.
After many talks, many things shared, we both began to feel something else for eachother, even we both know we are far away (i am in europe now) and she had that "bf problem" to solve.

About a week ago, i got an email form someone claiming to be his bf. I told him what happened and i said i hope she and he could solve their problem and, if she chooses him, i would go away.
He replied threatening me, saying he will kill me when i arrive Pattaya (and i will, next August)
I did not pay to much attention until yesterday, when 2 ladyboys from Pattaya i also met in internet told me someone (that guy?) is showing my pic to some people, asking them to call him when they see me, so he can do what he wants to do to me.
He is an american guy, so i am told, with no job known. She has a "regular" job, not a bar girl.
Do you think this threat should be taken seriously?
What would you do, in my place?

#19 Whiplash

Whiplash
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 02:26 AM

Hello everybody.

Some weeks ago, I met a LB in internet. She told me she had a boyfriend and I said ok...because it was ok, I was not into anything but talk.
She was upset with her bf, it was late and he was away, so she nedded to talk, so we did.
After many talks, many things shared, we both began to feel something else for eachother, even we both know we are far away (i am in europe now) and she had that "bf problem" to solve.

About a week ago, i got an email form someone claiming to be his bf. I told him what happened and i said i hope she and he could solve their problem and, if she chooses him, i would go away.
He replied threatening me, saying he will kill me when i arrive Pattaya (and i will, next August)
I did not pay to much attention until yesterday, when 2 ladyboys from Pattaya i also met in internet told me someone (that guy?) is showing my pic to some people, asking them to call him when they see me, so he can do what he wants to do to me.
He is an american guy, so i am told, with no job known. She has a "regular" job, not a bar girl.

Next August, or this august ?

Either way, i wouldn't worry 2 much, people say stupid things like that when faced with jealousy..

Your guaranteed safe in mother europe anyways :butterfly:

#20 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 02:52 AM

people who say they are going to hurt you never do.

write back to the boyfriend, tell him you heard he is looking for you, and to save his energy.
give him your number and ask for his and tell him you will call him when you arrive.
say you were in the french foreign legion for ten years, and you cant wait to meet him.
childish bollox. :wnkr:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#21 Guest_gas.2010_*

Guest_gas.2010_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:58 AM

Hello everybody.

Grow a moustache :D

#22 Pierre_Loeb

Pierre_Loeb
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:26 AM

Hello everybody.

Grow a moustache :D

Right! :)
bought a wig already too. If you happen to see a guy in a blonde long wig...that's me, folks! :)

#23 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:27 AM

bought a wig already too. If you happen to see a guy in a blonde long wig...that's me, folks! :)

long blonde wig, eh? you go long time? :D

#24 Pierre_Loeb

Pierre_Loeb
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:20 AM

long blonde wig, eh? you go long time? :D

I try to joke about it, but....Not so sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci