The Low Season - Down And Out In Thailand

• Please log in to reply
385 replies to this topic

#109 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:30 AM

Jimbo dropped by later in the eveneing and I reintroduced myself. He told me I looked more pum puey since the last visits. (No, not really)

We had a quick chat, and he was off to attend to business while I tended to Nookie.

After returning from a quick trip to the hognam, I caught Nicole seated a bit unconventionally as she chatted up a customer. I had to snap a photo for posterity. After she realized I'd snapped the photo, she turned around to pose for a few more.

I always liked Nicole, sweet girl that she is.

#110 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:57 PM

You have a way with words - "but it was just the sound of the free lancers rubbing their legs together as I passed by."

Great report. And as for Ging, I had a very nice short time. She said, "I want you cum first." I didn't say no, was that okay? LOL

A side note - when I was with her in the bar and asked her name, she said @#$%. Couldn't tell what she said. So I asked her to spell it - I heard C-I-N-D. Could have been G-I-N-G. I guess way too many rock concerts in my youth. She was really nice.

#111 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:21 AM

I stayed out a bit longer and drank a few more beers than I should have. But I was back and enjoying myself once again. Nookie was getting anxious to get out of the bar, so I paid my bin and we left.

We messed about in the bed for a while, but it just wasn't working for me. We just weren't clicking. At one point I lost interest, and when the spark is gone I'm done. I decided it was time for her to go, which she seemed none to happy about.

It was one weird session. It's not you dear, it's me.

I was 0 - 1 in Phuket.

#112 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:28 PM

I hear what yer saying Hootster...Never mind mate I'm sure we've all been there at some time during our trip... 8)

For me it's usually a combination of numerous small events which gather momentum until this Farang has had enough... :tantrum:

Nookie appears nice but if it hasn't clicked then so be it, we are not machines and neither are they.

I'm enjoying this wee bit different style of TR...it's nice.

Shame you never had a couple of wingmen to keep their eye on you... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#113 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:32 PM

[quote name="Hoot"]On to Phuket - Day 3

It looked more like I was approaching Skull Island in search of King Kong as opposed to Ladyboy Island in search of Queen Dong.

Love your wording here Hoot, brought a smile to me face :D

cheers Amigo :cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#114 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:53 AM

I considered calling down to the front desk, but thought this explanation might require lots of hand signal, me flapping my arms, wagging my butt, and making buzzing sounds. So I headed downstairs, did my best bee impression and got some help.

Brilliant Hoot, that gave me a good laugh, cheers.
We laugh because it is true.

#115 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:11 AM

Nookie is beautiful nice pics pom puey Hoot

#116 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:20 AM

Reading you report and looking at your photos just brings los so much closer . if i could give you a + 10 i would. thank you

A/B
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#117 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:09 AM

Nookie is beautiful nice pics pom puey Hoot

:lol: I think I preferred brother Hoot better :D

#118 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:12 AM

I hear what yer saying Hootster...Never mind mate I'm sure we've all been there at some time during our trip... 8)

For me it's usually a combination of numerous small events which gather momentum until this Farang has had enough... :tantrum:

Nookie appears nice but if it hasn't clicked then so be it, we are not machines and neither are they.

I'm enjoying this wee bit different style of TR...it's nice.

Shame you never had a couple of wingmen to keep their eye on you... ;-)

Thanks buddy. It's hard to explain, but my mind wasn't in the best of spirits and I brought that with me on the trip. It affected some of my perceptions and interactions. Though nothing like a LOS holiday to get your mind back to where it needs to be.

Solo travel isn't bad, but a few good wingmen were surely missed :cheers:

#119 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:16 AM

It looked more like I was approaching Skull Island in search of King Kong as opposed to Ladyboy Island in search of Queen Dong.

Love your wording here Hoot, brought a smile to me face :D

cheers Amigo :cheers:

Thanks Bigtel - never know if anyone's actually reading my drivel, much less enjoying any of it. :D

#120 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:21 AM

I was feeling a bit more like myself as each day passed since landing in Thailand. Though I still hadn't found that spark to do much during the day. I continued on my daily walks to get a bit of fresh air and exercise.

Patong has been going through quite a face lift the past few years, or at least Bangla Rd has. The boxing stadium has been replaced by a new bar complex, Soi Sea Dragon got a modernized make over, they are building some sort of new shopping complex, and Tiger is building a new 4 story monstrosity. I don't know how they plan on supporting all these new bars.

A walk down by the beach revealed what low season really looks like down here. I've never seen it so deserted. Empty stretches of beaches as far as the eye can see.

I don't know if I'm being overly sensitive or if the lack of other tourists makes me the only target in town, but the touts and tuk-tuk drivers got on my nerves instantly. The fuckers are relentless. I wanted to go all NHL on them and start checking them into the boards. I of course just ignore them and keep walking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci