... well at least not before you try to make an pass on Dixon :mrgreen:

Aww... some of you guys are so flirty, it gets me all squishy :blush:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#26 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:18 PM

dress it up all you want ladies, we are all having gay sex. :bj:

I'm not going to have anymore dalliances with ladyboys, from here on in......I'm as straight as an arrow :tantrum:

#27 manfredmann

manfredmann
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:31 PM

My two cents...

Off and on, throughout my life, people have asked me if/assumed I might be gay. But I was never attracted to men and was definitely attracted to women. I always figured it was just because I'm the kind and friendly sort that people might think I was gay... :loco: Anyway, I never really cared and it never bothered me as I knew what I liked.

However, after this apparent perception of me persisted for some years, and being the open minded sort, I thought "fuck, am I gay after all but just don't know it?" So I started doing my best to imagine myself with guys, tried to find one I found attractive, imagined having sex with them...and it just never lit a match. The idea just never interested me. Big fucking deal...a genuine no go...on with the girls!

Then...drum roll....a few years ago I stumbled onto some funtari images of the lovely little girls with big cocks...wow. That did do it for me. I didn't even know about ladyboys for real, thought they were just cartoons....until, one day, I saw pictures of Thai ladyboys and ...the rest is history.

It's not a 'gay' thing in any classic sense dude, just chill and enjoy. However, it does beg the question "who cares, do you have something against gay men?" I doubt you do but, why worry about it? I have lived with gay men, have many gay friends, and I am not sexually attracted to any of them...but I love them and if I was gay I couldn't care less.
"there she was just a walkin' down the street..."

#28 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:03 AM

:agree:
Nix

#29 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:35 AM

always liked girls, and like l.b's since i was a teenager just not that much, i just knew something was there, i actually used to wish in thailand the chicks i would pull would have a cock, i was like ''if she has a cock maybe she wont be such a boring dud'' i was young at the time, getting free nookie but so dam bored with thai pussy, i like the sex drive of l.b's, but recently ive gotten into men also, i luv to please a huge cock

#30 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:37 AM

but recently ive gotten into men also, i luv to please a huge cock

:gayf: :lol: Appreciate your honesty.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#31 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:33 AM

does this describe you?
"Ogas and Gaddam have studied the secret sexual behavior of more than a hundred million men and women around the world. Their method? They observed what people do within the anonymity of the Internet."

#32 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:36 PM

What a waste of time. We're all here for a reason and we don't need these guys to identify it. Am I gay? Screw you! I like GG's and LB's. Problem with that? Go tell someone else. I'm happy and screw the labels.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#33 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:53 PM

You're quick out the box today mate...the happy pills wearing off then?

:D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#34 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:07 PM

Sorry, just happened to log in at the right moment and had my hackles up. LOL. It's just so tiring. Am I gay, am I straight, am I a third sex. Who cares?!?!?? Are you happy, having fun, then rock on! (Have to mention that early on in my membership here, asked the same question.) I'm too old to worry about what people think anymore. Just enjoy!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#35 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:32 AM

Let's remember that this thread is in "the newbie zone", where "no question is too stupid".

This is probably one of the most profound issues that many men confront when, after a lifetime of identification of being straight, they find themselves mysteriously attracted to the 3rd sex.

Always a legitimate question for someone new (or otherwise, for that matter), imho.

Nix
Nix

#36 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:25 AM

It's just so tiring. Am I gay, am I straight, am I a third sex. Who cares?!?!??

Well don't leave us hanging like that , which one are you ?
Where your friend you ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci