Hmm am I gay?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#13 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:48 PM

I'm firmly with Nix on this one...no attraction to fellas whatsoever... unless as DC says...they are Asian and they have the hair, heels and the lippy..... :blush:

As Popeye said....I yam what I yam....yuk yuk yuk... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#14 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:08 PM

[quote][quote Hankhavelock wrote:

Honey, I know many both ladyboys and gays, and I can guarantee you, that I have yet to meet a gay who feels attracted to a transsexual woman and vice versa.

And it makes sense... ponder that :-)[/quote]

I have pondered that very interesting phenomena.

After discovering ladyboys 2 years ago, I felt crushing guilt over the "I must be gay!" thoughts that kept bullying their way into my head.

While this was happening, I would observe or meet a gay person and inwardly i'd find myself asking "...do I feel any attraction?" (fearing the answer).

Honestly, the answer was no. Absolutely no interest in gay men. Also, after meeting a number of fellow BM's from this site, it was obvious to me that these were not campy, gay types....and that the common attraction seemed to be the feminity inherent in ladyboys (irrespective of genitalia)....

We all like sucking cock, for sure. Just not gay-dude cock. Ladyboy cock only. That makes us not gay.

Nix
:[/quote]

Hey, baby... take a rest... this is NOT so uncomplicated...

Surely, I've been with and had relationships with more transsexual women than most here... so ofcourse the question jumps up. Please, be aware of the fact that your sexuality is plastic - it changes over time.

I have even had things going with "sissy gays" and "femboys" and as long as they were "feminine enuff" all was cool.

The clue is FEMININITY, my man. Sure, I've once in a while ended up in bed with a ladyboy who was suddenly not feminine enuff, and I just turned off. So this is not a gay thing (and honestly, I couldn't care less how ppl label me regarding my sexuality).

So explore and enjoy your sexuality and your sexual travel, dear :-) Don't worry if they label you - they do it bcuz they know no better.

Being a gynemimetophile takes a bit of guts - especially being one out of the closet. But be strong, mano. The adversity we may meet as gynemimetophiles is NOTHING compared to what the transsexual women we love so much face constantly.

H

- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I

#15 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:18 PM

And let me add, yes she and I have been laughed at, yelled at and ridiculed by cisgender "born-agains", but that doesn't change the fact that we didn't do anything wrong. We were just there together as lovers.

I don't know what your dream is - mine was set that I'm only interested in transsexual women. You may have a different approach, and that's fine.

But do stay out of the closet - bcuz what you feel is fine, baby!

Don't let the cisgender idiots determine your sexuality! Do it yourself.

H

- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I

#16 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:43 AM

did you get all that baby.?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#17 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:50 AM

I have reached the point where I don't care. I play both sides of the fence (but not with males). The best BJ's, LB's hands down. Equipment helps. Sex with females, yeah it's needed on occasion. Next topic...

#18 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:09 AM

Sex with females, yeah it's needed on occasion. Next topic...

Sorry to continue this topic...

But females are not a requirement for any sexual encounter or relationship in my life.

No males, no females... only ladyboys, so I must be gay :roll:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#19 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:17 AM

What if she is a Post Op does that make me :gayf:

#20 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:47 AM

dress it up all you want ladies, we are all having gay sex. :bj:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#21 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:32 AM

they're layyyyyyydees

#22 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:36 AM

did you get all that baby.?

I think the issue is thus resolved Anthony!

:teach:
Nix

#23 FRONT242

FRONT242
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:40 AM

I do both LBs and GGs so probably bi....or in other words a fence sitter :)

#24 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:48 PM

arghhhh...relax guys.... :blush:

i dont consider you gay.....

well at least not before you try to make an pass on Dixon :mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci