• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#97 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:10 PM

[quote name="eslmiker"][quote]How would you deal with it if your passport was stolen and being held for ransom? [/quote]
I would go to the police in any case. He knew Palm's real identity.

By the way, my passport is ALWAYS locked up in the safe.

Nick Bullseye

#98 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:03 PM

Deepthroat,

I do not understand what you quoted me when you said that people already have pre-taken opinions .... on the contrary of many people i did not communicate my opinion and asked purely if someone would tell their side of the story ...

Apparentely is Pam happy with this guy as he is her sponsor (if that is a correct fact ....) and also the to-be sponsor defaulted payment of a LT is this is a correct fact he can expect some shit from a LB .... and he would not leave his passport open for theft ... but on the other side theft can never be tolerated .... and blackmail either .... simple as that ... IMO they crossed a line ....

Viking

#99 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:32 PM

Am I reading this right ?

The guy who got the passport stolen is now the sponsor ?

Its a funny old world .
Where your friend you ?

#100 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

[quote name="bullseyemaco"][quote][quote]How would you deal with it if your passport was stolen and being held for ransom? [/quote]
I would go to the police in any case. He knew Palm's real identity.

By the way, [quote]my passport is ALWAYS locked up in the safe.[/quote][/quote]

maybe next trip you should put your heart in there as well :harhar:
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#101 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:21 PM

:funny: :agree:

#102 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:11 PM

Thanks xyzzy. In reality I doubt I would've gone to the police either. Assuming there was time to make my flight etc, I would've tried to get an emergency replacement from my embassy.

If he had gone to the police, and they actually did something and managed to recover the passport, it would be interesting to know how much they would have charged him for the return of the passport... :shrug:
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#103 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:37 PM

Thanks xyzzy. In reality I doubt I would've gone to the police either. Assuming there was time to make my flight etc, I would've tried to get an emergency replacement from my embassy.

If he had gone to the police, and they actually did something and managed to recover the passport, it would be interesting to know how much they would have charged him for the return of the passport... :shrug:

It would depend on who did the asking. If he did it alone, a lot, if it ever got investigated. If it was someone connected who did the asking, he would have had it back in 30 minutes + a choice of options of what charges they want brought.

The legal system is somewhat slanted to people with influence in Thailand - always has been and always will be.

#104 gazz469

gazz469
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:41 PM

she must be slightly famous for an ex board member to get her face tattoo,d on his derby. :D

Was he banned because of the tattoo? :loco:

#105 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 03:42 AM

noon should start noon.com, a place were she puts up 0ne pic of herself and what she has on for the day, theres very little certainties in this world but pretty sure her fine ass would provide a very sweet fifty second of visual pleasure eye joy for yours truly on the daily. lean sexi sassy well dressed mo fo she is.

#106 deepthroat69

deepthroat69
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:23 AM

Deepthroat,

I do not understand what you quoted me when you said that people already have pre-taken opinions .... on the contrary of many people i did not communicate my opinion and asked purely if someone would tell their side of the story ...
Viking

Sorry Viking, it wasn't meant as a personal jab at you, sorry you got swept up in the collateral damage.

My frustration is with guys that seem to think anything written by a farang must be true, and will blindly pass along propaganda and bullshit because another westerner was able to pound a keyboard and put up a forum message.

There are tons of guys on here that have history with the other BM's and a track record of integrity. Then there are the hundreds of other guys who lurk or post whom no one has actually met or seen in action in LOS. Just recently a guy was revealed on another board as a frickin' "hero" who was making life difficult for the guys that were posting great trip reports. He'd never been to LOS, he was a frickin' racist, and he was certifiably batshit crazy, but no one knew that until after he'd posted a couple hundred times and had built up online "friendships" with tons of guys on the board. All because he was a farang and could use a keyboard. If he'd decided he wanted to sponsor a girl and then wanted to make sure she had a reduced customer base as well, he could easily have created rumors or a bullshit story on the board about one of the girls ripping him off, and he would have had dozens and dozens of guys standing up for him and passing the bullshit story on to hundreds of other guys, all because he was a farang and he had more than 10 posts on a board.

You don't know who someone is until you actually meet him.

Anyway, that's enough of my ranting. Sorry you felt attacked, it certainly wasn't aimed in your direction.
2nd Annual GOTC: 3rd Feb. 2012 8pm Pook Soi 6 (upstairs bar) - BE THERE!

#107 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:25 AM

Much ado about nothing me thinks...

But given
trousersnake wrote:

this is dreadful name for a thread. She is about as famous as a Latvian non-league footballer

How about this instead?
eslmiker wrote:

The nefarious influence of the evil Noon

:harhar: :harhar: :harhar:

#108 nadeen

nadeen
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:36 AM

Holy hell i log on as it has been a while and everyone still banging on about this.Did anyone stop and think that the chap that had is passport held to ransom (supposedly)may also have been involved in law enforcement and the under age thing scared the shet out of him.Now i go back to my cave and wait for palm to return.lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci