A Newbie Graduates

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:38 PM

When I completed my last report in January I left you counting down the days till I return in December.
I did not think then I would be able to find time to get back before, but things at work went quiet so managed to engineer a gap in my diary to get back for a week, which in the end managed to stretch to 10 nights.
Also to be honest I did not think I could wait another 11 months for....

I will appologise in advance for the lack of photo's but didn't decide to write a TR until the last couple of days.

Check into Flipper House Soi 7 at 18.30 and get ready for the evening.

You may recall I had committed the classic newbie mistake (or at least on my first trip) and fallen for a bar girl (Eye- Koyo)
We had kept in e/m /text contact since but I could not come to terms with the bar girl thing and things slowly fizzled out.
But we were still OK and she was my first port of call, so spent my first evening in Koyo and dinner in the PBG with her.
Also in Koyo that evening met SLBT, Slimjim and his side kick whose handle name I cant remember. (Badpress (ciobha )appologies for forgetting your handle)

Things certainly were not the same, so the following morning left the situation where it was.

The next day, I relax by pool for a couple of hours and then around late afternoon do what most mongers do at this time of day....Soi 6....Didn't really get here last time.
A quick stroll through and Pooks was the happening place so went in and sat at the bar. I do enjoy the music here and at Swan. Decent sound system and play lot of up beat dance and even old 90's dance.
Although did not feel pressured, I turned a few away while I assessed what was on offer.
Eventually locked eye's with Oh who didn't seem as pushy and although looking at me , almost waited to be bekoned over.
Got on well and 45 min later up the spiral stair case to heaven and the short time room.
Lovely little session this is more like it! My (limited) experience so far had all been with silicon babes and this was my first with hormone and very nice it was.

Later browse some bars around Soi 7 and 8 and around 1 am go past Blue Dragon. Standing in the road this leggy vampish LB grabbed my hand to which I didn't resist and pulled me into the bar.
While in there, an absolute blond stunner came in and we locked eye's and she said ''Did I want her instead, not a problem''...,... ''Your Holiday'' .......Bloody hell I was slow. I should have said how about doubling up, but thought there was always tomorrow, but I never did see either of these 2 again around Blue Dragon....only 1 or 2 rough looking ones.

15 min's later after ensuring that my needs would be fulfilled.....we are walking back to the loom.

Fon was her name and was a great very physical session and started by pushing my legs over my head and putting her tongue straight up my arse.
All the usual followed in a very physical session and I collapsed asleep followed again by a morning session before leaving at 08.00 and me sleeping until 12.00.

This hotel is great as it serves breakfast until 13.00 hrs.

#2 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:44 PM

Excellent beginning PTB! Thanks for sharing. More please!

Nix
Nix

#3 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 10:15 PM

Day 3
Had a quiet day recovering round the pool then early evening drink in Family Good (opposite hotel) with the LB's in there.

After dinner and a couple of hours sleep decide to venture Stringfellows via walking street and meander past Obsessions and bump into the recently ''retired'' Tuckta who I know of from Koyo. She was visiting, sitting outside eating and talking to friends..''why you on your own'' she asks....I reply... How do know that I am? ........and she laughs.

Into Stingfellows for my first time.
I had heard it was small but it did surprise me, but within a min the infamous May was upon me......I had heard but totally forgotten about her reputation (DOH) but was won over on her naughty look.
Defiantly didn't go in looking for her particularly, but like most things on this trip things just seem to fall into place. LD brought and were off.
After 45 min's up the stairs to the ST room and the business in hand.
There has been a lot written about her and all I can say ''It does what it says on the tin'' absolutely shattering and I keep thinking the sex cant keep getting better and I'm only on night 4.
Come down after a good hour (they weren't busy) and brought her a drink before leaving. Time now about midnight.

Go across to Soi Diana to check out Nong Beer bar which again, I hadn't been to before.

Very busy and pulled a stool up and ended up talking to an Aussie guy who was with a gorgeous GG.
Eventually we get around to a very open conversation talking about LB's and ''Your gay though right....eerrr No mate.'' Well what do see when you look at her nodding in the direction of the LB on the podium.....
''A gorgeous sexy women wearing a dress who just might have a dick I reply''......he shakes his head and the GG tutting in disgust!.
A good spirited conversation then I see a couple of other board members in the corner and the arrival of Donnykey, so go over and join them for a drink.
After an hour or so decide to head back nearer to Soi 7 and maybe a night cap with the couple of little ones I had found earlier in Family Good.
The girls pull me in as I come down the Soi
Yuay, who had been working on me every time I came in apparently remembered me from January walking past with a LB every night!!
I went in and she latched on, and after a while wanted me to BF her......After my earlier session with May I really wasn't bothered (and it was late, past 3am) so offered 1000 which had to inc BF......Her lip dropped but eventually agreed.........Well I hate waking up on my own on holiday!
Although she has limited english (she comes with a phrase book!) she was actually quiet good and done everything I could have wished. Another session in the morning.
Although she wanted breakfast in hotel I made excuses and she left leaving at 12.00 with a little tip to buy brekkie herself.
Pic's cortesy of the Cheeky Chimp.

Attached Files

#4 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 12:15 AM

god dam them are great legs n feet she has

#5 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:17 AM

Enjoying the TR!

I know how it is in Stringfellows. Last year, I was visiting and had never been there before. I talked Batman into taking me because I just wanted to see it. I could tell it was not his favorite place, but he and Oh, his LB main-squeeze, indulged me.

...and that was as far as I got that night! :blush:
Nix

#6 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:46 AM

Also in Koyo that evening met SLBT, Slimjim and his side kick whose handle name I cant remember. (You know who you are, please- Stonefire??- PM me)

I am guessing that would be Badpress, another fine gentleman and all round good guy. Great report so far PTB, looking forward to more to come. :rock:
We laugh because it is true.

#7 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:35 AM

Also in Koyo that evening met SLBT, Slimjim and his side kick whose handle name I cant remember. (You know who you are, please- Stonefire??- PM me)

I've met all of those guys, including badpress (ciobha) and can hand on heart say what a fine bunch of fellows they are too, you were in very good company there Pad Thai Boy (boy?! .. hehe).

Many amongst us have done similar to yourself at some stage or another, including myself. It is part of the learning curve of LOS-life, but you saw what was happening and nipped it in the bud. You did the right thing.

Look forward to reading more of your trip, plus help yourself to any of the monkey's pics (PTB had the courtesy of asking first, which was nice & refreshing).

Nice reading Dude 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#8 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:19 AM

Good reporting PTB....it's starting to sound like you had one hell of a holiday!

:D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#9 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:44 PM

Petsie....you wait till Thursday(Day8)!!!

#10 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 02:15 PM

So all this controversy on stringfellows...is it bad or good...and which May are you talking about ?... :rock:

#11 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 02:31 PM

has fon from blue dragon sorted out the anal warts.?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#12 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:43 PM

Nice to meet you PTB.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci