Manila LB's

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#73 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 05:07 AM

Hi, I'm talking with 3 LBs in Manila on Facebook, they are 20 years old and 2 of them fell in love for me and when I asked them why, they answered me I was the first their foreign. They never had sex with a foreign and they would love to touch me and have sex with me. Even a LB told me she was virgin and never her ass was fucked. I think they are telling me many lies, is it right?  I ask info to some experienced guys. Thanks

The I love farang lie is an old one and is told to make you feel special. Nevertheless, It dosent mean that it cant be a good partner for you. Just be careful and dont trust them to much but also dont be an as to them. Treat them with respect, smile to their lies and try to have a good time. 

#74 BestLBhunter

BestLBhunter
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 05:41 AM

The I love farang lie is an old one and is told to make you feel special. Nevertheless, It dosent mean that it cant be a good partner for you. Just be careful and dont trust them to much but also dont be an as to them. Treat them with respect, smile to their lies and try to have a good time. 

Can they become jealous? Will they be dangerous? All them like to become my girlfriend but I like to fuck all 3 LBs. ;)

#75 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 01:34 PM

Can they become jealous? Will they be dangerous? All them like to become my girlfriend but I like to fuck all 3 LBs. ;)

just do it, you are one with money!

Attached Files

life is only so long,

#76 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 01:38 PM

just do it, you are one with money!

ditto

Attached Files

life is only so long,

#77 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 02:26 PM

Attached File  IMG_0356.JPG   82.87KB   6 downloadsride dah bois

Attached Files

• luke4ever likes this
life is only so long,

#78 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 02:31 PM

ditto

Attached Files

life is only so long,

#79 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 02:56 PM

dito

Attached Files

life is only so long,

#80 LBFluffer

LBFluffer
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:47 AM

Spent sometime last week with Diane, who can be found around Malate or sometimes at Makati Ave near P Burgos.

Yes DIANE is lovely.  ty

#81 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 11:49 AM

WOW

life is only so long,

#82 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:49 AM

Cristina

Attached Files

life is only so long,

#83 sherlock22

sherlock22
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 10:44 PM

Thanx every one. Enjoyed All. Hope to see you soon

#84 rdy2go

rdy2go
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 03:26 AM

The girl in the first page is Kim, or Remy.  I dated her some tme back was older even then  So very sweet, lost touch with her. Was working alot in Singapore.  Anybody  know how to reach her or if she is still with us  Would appreciate any info  Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci