Manila LB's

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#61 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 03:21 PM

Guys Manila looks like fun. I'm researching for my upcoming trip in November, I planning to stay at BW Oxford suites in Burgos for 4 days . is that OK?. I have 2 note days was thinking if a quick trip either to Angeles or white beach of Boracay OR any other place you can suggest.

BW Oxford is fine, Ive stayed there on my last two trips to Makati and will be staying there again in November, if your thinking of having breakfast then include it in the booking price as it will cost you an extra 300 Pesos per person if you pay it at the desk

A 2 night trip to Boracay is a little short imho, Angeles is ok for a short trip but could turn out expensive with return taxi fares

Puerto Galera has both a beach and nightlife I believe 

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#62 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:15 AM

Got a real stunner for my upcoming trip. She is a runnerup in some beauty pagent recently held. Is just 19 yrs old so i guess i have to check her ID properly before any hanky panky begins. If we click at first day then she will stay for 3 days .she quoted 5000P but has agreed to 3500P per day. Seems like a bumper deal to me. (She has two nice hormone bumpers too)

#63 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:18 AM

I feel 3500 P per day in Makati is reasonable.

#64 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:08 PM

If your happy with that price and you have a great time then thats all that matters mate, after all its "up to you" how you spend your money  :) 

• rxpharm likes this

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#65 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:24 PM

Right Duke, I agree. And it all depends upon how hot is the fire after actually meeting the girl.

#66 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:25 PM

If the chemistry is good I can carry her around to Peurta Galera or other places

#67 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:25 PM

Duke007 gave excellent advice. While there are some on the forum that may say you are paying too much - the key is whether you are happy with it, and hopefully there is good chemistry, so it is an even better experience.

:cnd:

#68 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:15 AM

since she was the runner up could you ask her if the winner is available please ......

and maybe the one that came in last place.... I have a  best friend that don't have as good taste as me ...

#69 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:52 AM

Coco for you , I will personally get on the job and if she is available send her over after making sure she is up to your high standards.

#70 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:48 AM

Coco for you , I will personally get on the job and if she is available send her over after making sure she is up to your high standards.

please don't forget the girl that came in last place ........for kim

don't forget to tell her I am loveable  ....

#71 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 12:02 PM

I feel 3500 P per day in Makati is reasonable.

Going soon to Phil - just wondering what are regular prices I should be paying in Manila, Peurto Galera and Subic Bay.

replies appreciated 

#72 BestLBhunter

BestLBhunter
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 02:31 AM

Hi, I'm talking with 3 LBs in Manila on Facebook, they are 20 years old and 2 of them fell in love for me and when I asked them why, they answered me I was the first their foreign. They never had sex with a foreign and they would love to touch me and have sex with me. Even a LB told me she was virgin and never her ass was fucked. I think they are telling me many lies, is it right?  I ask info to some experienced guys. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci