1945 replies to this topic

#1933 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:44 AM

Regarding Post #1921 Why does Guy wear that scary white makeup on her face? I saw a pic of her a couple years ago and she didn't look half bad.

You don't see it in real life, the camera flash picks-up the whiteness.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#1934 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:19 AM

Famous Bar is For Sale!

Lita made the announcement yesterday on Facebook, so I wish her the best   :)

Perhaps the location just wasn't working out as a ladyboy bar, maybe it will become another hooka house of sorts as there's several around that area who cater for that demographic.

She plans to open a new bar in February 2014, so very much looking forward to that   :thumbs:

Attached File  famoussale.jpg   69.99KB   1 downloads

Meum cerebrum nocet

#1935 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:45 AM

Well at least she'll be opening elsewhere, and Famous won't be a permanent casualty.

I'm guessing the location just didn't get enough traffic, even though the bar itself was well appointed, with probably some of the best ST rooms i've ever been in.

Good luck to her wherever she goes next. Any further news would be much appreciated.

#1936 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

Shame about the Famous Bar because I love the set up of the bar there (its just perfect and has everything imho)  but I suppose the location is probaly not the best for trade, good luck with the new venue Lita

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#1937 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

I'm guessing the location just didn't get enough traffic, even though the bar itself was well appointed, with probably some of the best ST rooms i've ever been in.

Famous is/was a great bar with so much space upstairs as well as downstairs. As big-titted Sarah Beeny always said, location, location, location. I'm sure we're all looking forward to Lita's new venture and eager to know where it is, as soon as it's known we'll help in making everyone aware.

Lita has been the driving force behind a list of well known ladyboy establishments for years, so ultimately this could be a very good thing for us and will hopefully place her squarely on the map again. I certainly hope so.

Great girls in Famous too, so no doubt they'll be on staff at the new venue  :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#1938 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

Perhaps the location just wasn't working out as a ladyboy bar, maybe it will become another hooka house of sorts as there's several around that area who cater for that demographic.

Or it will still be a hooker house, but the kind with much shorter hair, again the area is more geared to that demographic.

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#1939 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:56 AM

Or it will still be a hooker house, but the kind with much shorter hair, again the area is more geared to that demographic.

hey...that will give you a chance to get a Work in Pattaya.... :mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#1940 Stumblebum

Stumblebum
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:17 AM

Will the cats go too?  :lol:

#1941 pattayanista

pattayanista
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:22 PM

Will the cats go too?  :lol:

Considering the location of Famous, I think it's a given that there will be a complete lack of pussy...

#1942 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:46 AM

went there last night to enjoy some good music and some fine food Lita have made :rock:

she told me that she will open the new place about 1 feb. :clapclap:

its located between the old Lita bar and Ezy bar...so it seems we have another attraction in walking street comming up :rock:

she also told me that her staff will go with her to the new place...

she also told me about her new Promotion she have now....1 drink+1ladydrink+room+ST all for only 1000 :notworthy:  just remember to say that you want the promotion when you order your drink :)

Attached Files

• Attached File  018.jpg   39.94KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  019.jpg   72.55KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  020.jpg   48.92KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  021.jpg   50.49KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  022.jpg   49.92KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  023.jpg   43.38KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  024.jpg   72.53KB   0 downloads

• dixon cox and Snake Dr like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#1943 Snake Dr

Snake Dr
  • Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationClass Y Planet

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:09 AM

Batman, will Famous still be open in its current location before Feb 1st , or they are closing very soon before that ? I’ll be in Patts on the 23rd and leaving on the 31st. I'll miss the opening of the new venue. 10%20Doh.gifBut would like to see that place one last time before it closes from VC.

ประเทศไทยในหัวใจข.

#1944 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:41 AM

I look forward to seeing the new bar but sadly it wont be until May. Poor lil June's look is hardening as she gets older. Her feminine cuteness was linked to her age. Development of jawline aint no good. Knowing every inch of her build I think she'll become stocky enough. Hope I'm wrong because it would be a pleasure to devour that arse again if she doesn't deteriorate further.Lovely kid though.

HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci