• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:35 AM

#14 esquire

esquire
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:08 AM

So, Who is Ms. Cocktails and Dreams 2011?

#15 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:59 PM

The gorgeous Seyya, I am led to believe!
Triat

#16 teecee

teecee
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:42 PM

i think the little upstart will be the most sought after in 2011..

#17 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:34 PM

Happy New Year everybody. I hope you all have a great year and you sacks remain empty.. :lol:

All the best Jim / Ning Nong.. Long may you both continue to run an excellent establishment that has been witness to my drunken.. I mean high spirits and debauchery of an evening..

Absolutely love the place and is always a favourite of mine when visiting lb island.

Slange :clapclap:

#18 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:59 PM

Just thought i'd write up a brief recap of the Miss Cocktails & Dreams beauty pegant, as one of the three judges (with a little help from the missus that is), and seeing Jim's on his day off today.

30 girls participated. Each judge gave 1-10 points towards (1) beauty / look and (2) dress, hence max 60 per girl per round.  Points round from 30 to 15, then to 5. To determine the top 3 each judge would select 1 favourite. The final winner was chosen by the judges based on overall performance and answering one question each from the judges.

Top 5 in order of most points scored were (1) Demi 57, (2) Eye 54, (3) Seyya 52, (4) Ae 51, (5) Nam 49.

Other noteworthy contenders were Kitty, whom looked, well, anything like how we usually see her, very very elegant. Also Jessie looked very very seductive. As far as i am concerned she would win by miles if selecting sex bomb of the year. 

Top 3 was most interesting choice really... We all agreed quickly on Seyya as most elegant  and great C&D rep, also on Demi as most natural and feminine looking albeit a tat young. In the end we chose Ae over Eye, as clear audience favourite, although I personally would have chosen the other way around. 

The questions ultimately determined the winner quite easily, Demi chocked, Ae didnt answer the question and just played the crowd, Seyya gave the best and most professional answer. All three judges quickly agreed on this year's Miss C&D Seyya, with Ae as runner up.

Hope Demi had a great experience at her young age, and ofc welcome back gorgeous Ae (?).

Besides Miss C&Ds awards where also given to Best Dress and Miss Popular. 

Best dress was won also by Seyya for a surprising and elegant dress choice. Other noteworthy contenders were Emma wearing a beautiful albeit standard black dress, Amy wearing a sexy burgoundy red dress and Kitty who's dress colour (orange) perfectly blended with her skin color. The judges selected the winner. 

Miss popular was won by Waas with (very) close runner up Ae. Winner was slected by the number of 'pencils' they received, which the audience could buy and give away. 

Nicole, Patricia and Nina didnt participate as last year's winners. Nina did a brilliant job at presenting the show together with Ning Nong

Pictures to follow...

#19 esquire

esquire
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:27 AM

Thank you. She is very beautiful! A real exotic looking woman! I look forward to seeing all of the pictures of the girls!

#20 Krish

Krish
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:13 AM

Thanks CL. :clapclap: A very good report. Now the wait for the photos :D

#21 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:25 AM

CL noted Nicole didn't particpate ....
This is because she was the reigning Miss C&D, and as such not allowed to contest this year ... although she looked stunning!!

Heaven help me why the girl spent so much just to hand over the title ...oh, hang on .. she's a LB isn't she :D

Hopefully CL has some of his usual excellent photos! :clapclap:
Triat

#22 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:41 AM

Pictures to follow...

:fib:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#23 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:54 AM

Great report CL, thanks. And a big thank you for the excellent job you did on the judges panel. Its a long night, and a bit claustrophobic with all those visitors snapping away with their cameras, and 30 girls floating about in their gowns. Well done, and excellent choices.
I think Ae might have won, but for the way she tried to play the crowd and lack of coherent answer to the judges question. 100% support for the decision to give it to Seya.
Now some pics (pls note slappy!). I 'll do it in batches, as there's quite a lot to post:

Attached Files

#24 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

Last year's winner, Nicole, looking good enough to win again!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci