• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#13 Houndofthebaskervilles

Houndofthebaskervilles
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:08 AM

Day 2 Thursday 15thJuly
Went out for the day with the aussie cowboy plumber and ended up in Pooks Soi 6, I never had a fucking chance, the delectable Mo spotted me sitting at the front rail of the bar,she saw me as she was walking down from the top of soi 6 for fuck sake, talk about bastard radar, a quick squeel and wave and she disapeared into a beauty parlour accross the road, 15 mins latter I was jumped on by her,like a overenthusiastic puppy, really pissed off one or 2 of the others who had their greedy little eyes on the plumber and me,then Lydia who the plumber had been rooting last time showed up and pounced on him,so that was it they were not for letting go and to have binned them both would have been pretty cruel in front of all the others.

Off the subject a little, you should have seen the face on Palm when the plumber blanked her,btw does anyone know if she is legal yet, I will might just throw a fuck up her one afternoon if she is and I am bored,to be honest she dont do a lot for me, a bit to skinny with no ass and a shitty attitude but Bennys tits looked nice tho. I think we will leave the tale of Bennys Tits for another day.

I think out of all the birds I have been with here Mo is probably one of the sweetest characters as well as having a body to die for, if I was honest I was going to take her anyway so it wasnt any hardship.
We hustled them both out and this is the last time I will be paying a BF for her and wouldnt have done this time if I had not lost her number, I will certainly be having a rematch in the next few days.
We jumped into the bongo van at the bottom of the Soi and went to the Pattaya Beer Garden complex at the bottom of walking street, to sit and watch the sun go down into the sea, while eating some fish and drinking a few beers.
Off to another boozer on Walking St were we played pool for a couple of hours and listened to a band play some retro rock music, 1030 comes round and Mo is wanting to call it a night ,go back to the room for a bit of athletics, who am I to refuse,so the plumber is left with Lydia drinking and playing pool.
I calls into Fat Joes for a Kebab which I scoffed in the back of the Bongo van on the way back to the room. No sooner are we there Mo has the kit off in seconds and buggers off for the obligatory 20 mins in the shower, how anyone can use half a bottle of shower gel in one go is beyond me.
While she is in the shower I turn on my computer and log into Birchplace.com where I go to chat to fellow mongers in Uk,I go to the web cam chat room and leave it logged on, when the guys see Mo live on the can these fuckers are going wild, I leave the cam on while I fuck Mo live on the internet,I think she knew what I was doing but seemed quite happy, at one point after our 1st run she was sitting quite happily chatting to a few people,its amazing what they will do for compliments.
I turn the computer off and we get down to a bit more fun, I must say Mo has the most beautiful body,a very hard fat cock that can cum 2 or 3 times in quick succession and a tightest round ass.
I have a couple of pics but as usual got carried away shagging and didnt do as good as possible, Mo finally left today at 1pm as she had to get to work,not bad she gave me 21hrs of her time for 1000bht,value for money I think.

I would like to say that anyone who wanted a bird for a GF experience Mo is probably one of the best,she seemed so happy to just curl up with her head on my chest after sex for the whole night,which makes a big change from some who just want to get paid and fuck off or are never off the damn phone.
I think today will be a bit less hectic as I will have a quiet drink and see what happens.

Friday 16 July day 3
Not much to report today, not many pearls of wisdom or globs of shite whichever way you want to look at it. Stayed in bed till after 1pm with the lovely Mo, well who in the right mind wouldnt want to.

Scooted off with the plumber to a local food court on Pattaya Klang at the end of Soi Buakow,fucking good value plate of Chicken and rice with a mango smoothy for 70bht could have got the same in Central Festival would have cost 200 or more plus all the fucking about buying food cards and shit.
Had a mooch round a few electrical places and tried to work out the weird pricing a camera that costs £200 in Uk is only about £90 yet a ipad that cost £400 in Uk is £750,same with computers the machines are comparative yet the software is ridiculously priced and the peripherals are dirt cheap bought a mouse for 85bht same one in uk would have been £10 at least.

We headed back to the lodgings for a quick kip before embarking on an evening of dubious distinction,called into Labamba 1st stop had a beer,must say some nice stuff in there,I spent the time talking to the lovely Nok ,only one other monger was in there who the plumber spoke to and thats about it,we headed to Pattaya beer garden which is good as its a bit of a safe haven as they dont let Lbs in there on their own ,had a bit of grub then marched off to Ezy to see the welsh wonder and lita.
We got the usual returning hero treatment from the birds and a free welcome back drink off Lita and had a chat with karl about the upcoming road trip.
The plumber got stuck into Sindy as usual and I was beating the usual suspects off with a stick,had a little look at a couple of new ones in there who are not bad at least they have tits.
Met another monger and had a nice little chat about property and all that boring business shit,I made my excuses and fucked off looking for greener pastures,got down Soi 6 around 120am and most of the places were shut up tight,so jumped back in the Bongo van and back to the digs.
Now at this stage I am still expecting Mo to show up around 2am so when at 230 I get a text she is not coming I am gutted,but only myself to blame being to fucking tight to cough up the bar fine again,well fuck it my cock is sore from last night anyway,do me no harm to rest it for 1 night,more for tomorrow when we are going to a party at one of the Soi 6 bars Lucky Love I think or the other 1 that Tiger runs,I am sure we will find it as accomodating as the rest.
Have a recce of the new birds there and see which one is gonna be the latest victim if non take the fancy at least Pooks is only next door where Mo will be on standby,thats if some dirty cunt dont beat me to the trough.

See Petesie you moaning old twat paragraphs.
The Beast is watching with a hungry eye and slavering jaws

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:07 PM

Cheers Robbo! :thumbs:

We'll work on your punctuation next..... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 chonburi

chonburi
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:56 PM

Hi Robbo,

Was nice meeting u and fellow monger Terry the plumber in Ezy that particular nt..(hes a Wham fan)? ..although was bit busy with some the girls that nt sorry..hope didnt bore u too mutt!!! :D

Always good to meet up with fellow mongers esp from my neck of the woods so to speak!! :D

Plus your reports are always a good read from a brassy bold Boltonion lad :rock:

Cheers,

Aka Stickyfingers from other forums

#16 Houndofthebaskervilles

Houndofthebaskervilles
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 07:12 AM

Cheers Sticky ,thanks for the info very useful.
Guys sorry the report has stopped a bit sudden my laptop has had a major malfunction so am using the family computer upstairs and am a bit carefull but will post more tomorrow

#17 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:20 PM

Hi BB - could you enlighten us on how to get a free upgrade to business class? Surely a useful skill!

#18 Houndofthebaskervilles

Houndofthebaskervilles
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 08:46 AM

there are a few ways but the best is to make sure you join the airlines program and get a flight or 2 under your belt,with Etihad I am in a position of flying with them quite regularly so am a Gold member,so all I do is get to the airport early present my card with my passport to the duty manager and ask any chance of a upgrade as I have used all my points up,one look at the gold card is usually enough if there are any available seats.
I will do a thread of my best 5 ways to get an upgrade for free which have worked when I have time.

#19 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:59 PM

Looking forward to that thread beast.. I have since used all my miles up with Emirates too on last trip, but I am only a Silver member.. I cant do the miles or get enough leave to ever reach their Gold status.. seems a long way off, so it does..

#20 Houndofthebaskervilles

Houndofthebaskervilles
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:19 AM

I find Etihad one of the most generous programmes 13600pts for each return economy Uk-LOS for basic member 16800 for Silver 21200 for gold, upgrade from UK to Abi Dabi 27000miles Abi Dabi-LOS 30000,the staff in Swampy are spot on and will usually upgrade you if you ask and there is room if you are Gold.
I think Silver Tier Starts about 35000 and Gold at 70000 and the points dont expire for about 2 years.

#21 Houndofthebaskervilles

Houndofthebaskervilles
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:37 AM

Saturday 17th July Day 4
Woke up super refreshed at 1pm after a great nights kip,now full of vim and vigour under starters orders for tonight,after taking it easy last night were I only had 3 beers and 4 vodkas tonight the boat can be pushed out good and proper.
Made a return visit to the food hall of yesterday on Pattaya Klang again great lunch of spicy pork ,steamed rice and a pineapple shake for 70bht,off to find a plug adaptor for the plumbers computer.
We decided to go down the gym to check out prices,we poles up to California Gym at avenue and talk about take the piss on price,once they were reminded that they were trying to charge more than a top class european gym they calmed down on price and stopped being fucking silly, the little bint says 1 year 2999 a month for 24 months at 1st or 16000 for 1 year or 5999 for 1 month, once we stopped laughing she dramatically changed the tune to 10000 for 1 year, 7000 for 2 months or 3500 for 1 month, Terry told her he would give her 5ooo for 2 months which they accepted at 5300.
She tried to get me to sign up at 3000 for a month they can still fuck off i will go to Tonys for 150 a shift unless I can get em to 2000 for a month.
These cunts piss me off, there is no way these Thais are paying that sort of money to go to this place,I have been chatting to someone a few minutes ago in a sports shop and he tells me they are getting it for as little as 5000 a year,well I will just go running instead the gym can wait till I get home ,i pay only £390 a year for fitness 1st which is one of the biggest chain in Europe and can use gyms world wide in my membership,even the fitness 1st at the Landmark in Bangkok for free. My dad has a saying his name is Billy Hunt not Silly Cunt.
Been and had my run fuck its hot for this but gotta try and keep the waistline down or I will start looking like a fucking beach ball.
Okay campers time to fuck off for a shit,shower and shave before the festivities, more from behind enemy lines tomorrow.
Day4/day5 17&18thJuly
Shat ,showered and shaved me and the plumber headed down to Soi 6 to stick our head in at the party at Tigers bar ,we got there just after 8 and it obviously hadnt got going properly,there were a couple of guys sat outside and a load of Lbs,now non of us mind a bit of attention but I must say we got hit on by these 2 lbs who just would not take a hint, now I dont mind buying a lady a drink if I want to sit with her and talk or eventually take her off and fuck her, but I wont buy them for any bint who comes asking, now these 2 who were on me an the plumber wouldnt let go, neither was my type as they had no tits and couldnt even speak enough English to ask for a drink,kept making drinking motions ,pointing to her self and gabbling on in Thai, we had 2 options be rude to them or leave, we chose the later after 1 drink, so to the guy who put on the party I would like to say sorry for not staying and saying hello to you but I cant put up with what amounted too 2 over made up blokes in dresses trying to take the piss, I would also like to know where all the real stunners we keep seeing pictures of were cause these fucking 2 were not among them.
We skipped on a Bongo Van and went up to Obsessions for a look,at least a bit of aircon and they know how to take a hint as long as you can get that fucking fat mamasan off your back,we perched in a booth to have a quiet drink and watch the talent for half an hour, the plumber spotted a nice looker called Boom who he barfined and we got the hell out of there, I would say my only reservation with Obsessions is the Mamasan who is a fucking pain in the arse and the cheeky cunts dont state on the drinks menu that mixer in your drink is an extra 40bht, I had a Vodka and Soda which was 140 and had fuck all Vodka in it, so it will be beer only if I go in again.
We went down to Pattaya Beer Garden with Boom in tow were we had a couple more drinks,by this time the plumber is itching to go fix Booms taps ,so I leave him to get on a motorbike and I fuck off for a wander up Walking St, by this time Mo has texted me a said she wants to see me and is getting off work early ,so result no bar fine again.
I meet Mo and we have a romantic dinner from 7/11 consisting of Pot Noodle, Sausage and heiniken while watching the Incredible Hulk on TV, exciting or what?
This seems to be getting a bit of a habit with Mo ,although really sweet, hot as hell in bed ,I feel I am getting to comfortable and missing out on some devilment and debauchery, I have been here now 5 days and only fucked 2 birds, that will all change next week though when I go to Phuket to meet my 2 bird from MythaiLadyboy who are both non p4p , one is even arranging her fucking days off from the jewellers shop to meet me.
I reckon Mo will be around again tonight as I promised her a trip to Koh Larn tomorrow, just wait for the pics ,can you imagine Mo in a string bikini all oiled up on the beach, cant wait got a fat thinking about it.
Anyway the plumber is off plumbing at PookSwan and I am just drifting tonight.
Ok chaps todaloo for now

July 19th Day 6
Fucking bastard useless internet connection just spent nearly a fucking hour writing my TR for today and attaching pictures, so here we go again the abridged version as I will be fucked if I am sitting here for another hour.
Got up nice and early, had the usual trouble getting a ladyboy out of the pit, I reckon there is only one thing more they like doing than sleeping and that is shopping with your credit card if they get half a sniff.
Anyway Mo out of bed and in the Bongo up to bali Hai Pier for the 9am boat with only one small diversion to the chemist to get some tape to strap up the undercarriage while she had the bikini on. Not bad ferry really 30 baht each way PP and only 35mins.
Got there decided to have some grub ,here is where these cheeky robbing little cunts try to get one over, but they dont count on Mo looking after my pennies, I reckon she has the attitude if these fuckers get it she wont. We sits down at the 1st restaurant off the ferry and this wrinkly old fucker gives me the usual encyclopedia of food to choose from ,straight away I thinks why is it only in Russian ,English and Jap and the cheapest thing on the menu was a scabby omlette for 200bht, Mo then fires something at this old fucking rogue in Thai and she brings a bit of laminated card which is a thai menu ,we ends up with Squid and rice with a Mango smoothy x 2 for 150bht all in, the same thing on the tourist menu was 275 for each plate and 100 for each smoothy so I reckon thats 1 - 0 to Robo and fuck off to the thai tourist rip off industry.
Enough of that I know what yoou are waiting to see so here goes for take bastard 2

#22 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:58 AM

I hear there is gonna be a 3rd coming of the Bolton Beast... Ice Cube sellers beware!

#23 Houndofthebaskervilles

Houndofthebaskervilles
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:01 AM

I think you all desrve of picture of the lovely Mo enjoying herself on the beach right after she fired a fuck into the robbing old cunt who wanted to liberate my bht from me

Attached Files

#24 Houndofthebaskervilles

Houndofthebaskervilles
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:05 AM

I hear there is gonna be a 3rd coming of the Bolton Beast... Ice Cube sellers beware!

Mr Ringpiece is quite correct the Beast is imminent in fact wheels up on Wed 9th Dec arriving 10th in Bangkok,then straight to Pattaya to stay at Liquid Lounge,I reckon the Beast will be balls deep by 1pm on Thursday with a Kebab in 1 paw and a large VAT in the other. :angel:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci