Things to see in Phnom Penh

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#13 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:41 PM

This was my Sasa. Can't say I would really recommend her though.

Either the LBs in PP are try to keep it simple or confuse us by using the same name, who knows. :D
We laugh because it is true.

#14 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:45 PM

While we're on the subject and at the risk of sounding naive I finally caught up with Bobo last night in Heart of Darkness Bar.

In my short LB career she has to be one of the cutest, sweetest little LB's I've met.

She look's much much better in the flesh than her pics and just as good in her natural state. She's easy to talk with and know's how to pull a customer.

I got a rare urge this morning to keep her so I did.

From my limited time with her I have to fully agree with you Uncle, she is a sweetie. I find it amusing that almost every BM who hits PP bumps into her lol. Another of this cute face.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Bobo.jpg   109.47KB   46 downloads

We laugh because it is true.

#15 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 23 October 2010 - 06:36 PM

I recently spent two nights in Phnom Penh...

Hopefully your thread won't become too hijacked with the "been there, done that" before you get another chance to elaborate.

It would be nice to read and see more of your experiences -J- 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#16 -J-

-J-
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:33 PM

Hopefully your thread won't become too hijacked with the "been there, done that" before you get another chance to elaborate. [/list]

Im in Bangkok ATM and was going to save some for a trip report. Besides Im staying at the Dynasty Inn and the wifi in my room does not work properly. So Im actually typing this in the lobby. Tomorrow Im heading down to Pattaya so hopefully the connection will be better at the Jasmine hotel otherwise it will have to wait untill I get to Phuket in a few days.

#17 -J-

-J-
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:02 PM

I wont get time to start the trip report tonight so will just give some more info on my Phnom Penh experience.

About 1 hour after checking in at the flamingoes hotel I was at Claudia bar looking for Bobo thanks to some good info in previous threads. Unfortunately upon arrival I could not see her so I asked the barmaid if there was a girl calling herself Bobo working here. I was told there was but she was not working that night, but she could make a call and see if she would come in. After making the call the barmaid showed me a picture on her phone of the girl she was talking about. My first thought was that it wasnt the Bobo I was looking for, as the picture was recent and showed her after she had some work done on her nose. The word ladyboy still had not been mentioned at this stage and I was beggining to think she was talking about a gg because in the photo I was looking at on the phone the girl was so feminine so I thought to myself this girl is coming to the bar for me so tonight Im getting some pussy. But after she arrived I could see that it was her and wow all my expectations where well and truly passed. She told me tonight was her night off and she had been out with some friends and because she was not working I did not have to pay the barfine(not sure how much it was even though I did pay it the following night, but im sure its not much(I love Cambodia))and some long time would set me back $50, so we head back to the loom for some boom boom. The next day she showed me around town and ,later that night we walked around the corner to the heart of darkness bar(not a place for the faint hearted) for a few drinks. and then back to claudia bar where Bobo introduced me to her sisters and Sasa(her older sister is quite cute as well). the next morning I wanted to catch the early bus to saigon but it was full so i would have to leave in the afternoon, but that just meant I got to spend some more time with this little cutie. We went to her familys home so she could change and I met her mum, second younger sister and little brother, apparently her dad was out the back getting drunk with the neighbours. I get the feeling Bobo is the major bread winner in this family and may budda bless her for her big heart. she really is an incredible girl and I only wish I could have spent more time with her.

Attached Files

#18 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:43 PM

A few BMs have said that Heart Of Darkness is scary and dangerous. What's the story?

Nice thread. Planning to go Phnom Penh. Jeez, spelling that city is a right biatch. Not sure where the "h"s go. Every monger's Phhnomhh Phhenhh TR seems to have Bobo's cute face. Feminine ladyboy. Can't believe she has a cock. Must do her to not feel left out. Keep posting yer PP tales man.

#19 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:57 PM

and some long time would set me back $50,

Which was at least $10 too much and more likely $20 too much. Sorry but I gave the girls $20 ST/$30 LT although prices have been on the creep a bit. And I not hansom young man.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#20 -J-

-J-
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:07 PM

Which was at least $10 too much and more likely $20 too much. Sorry but I gave the girls $20 ST/$30 LT although prices have been on the creep a bit. And I not hansom young man.

Yeh I know I could of got a better deal if I made some effort as I had had offers as low as $10 from a gg in Siem Reap but still $100 got me two days of premium LB action and even tho Im on a tight budget I was happy to pay it. the Cambo leg of my trip was running under budget because of the great prices, unfortunately that only took a few days in LOS to be back over budget.

As for the heart of darkness the short time I was there I seen two fights and about three people getting the bum rush. Just as well everyone gets frisked on the way in I would hate to see what would happen if someone got a gun in there. And always check your change.

Also I heard there will be a LB bar opening in the not to distant future. I hope it last longer than the one in Siem Reap.

#21 peter567

peter567
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 05:13 PM

Is Bobo strictly a bottom. im going next month

#22 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 11:41 PM

Surely she is not the typical LB in Cambo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci