Things to see in Phnom Penh

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 -J-

-J-
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:36 PM

I recently spent two nights in Phnom Penh I was fortunate enough to spend my time with the gorgeous Bobo. She is still working at Claudia bar in street 104 along with her friend Sasa (and her older and younger sister). To clarify one thing from a previous post bobo was born in May 91 so not nearly as old as previously posted. Bobo took me to a market just down the road from the royal palace that had a lot of LB's selling clothes and stuff(the market with the elephants out the front) and just walking through there you could tell there is a fair bit of talent around town. If there is anyone interested Bobo is keen to get herself a farang boyfriend must be getting sick of working in the bar.

Attached Files

#2 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:54 PM

Some very nice photos. She is a cutie. Welcome to the forum.

#3 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:22 PM

Hi welcome to the forum ! Some very nice pics out and about and your little LB friend is a right cutie as stonefre rightly says.

#4 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:35 AM

Very nice photos indeed -J- and Bobo is a sweet curvy peach 8)

Welcome aboard! :wlcm:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#5 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:21 AM

Warm welcome to the forum J and thanks for posting the photos of Phnom Penh. They brought back good memories and Bobo is a babe, had a few drinks with her early last year. She hasn't changed much, I had heard she had put on some weight but she looks the same as she did back then.

Attached Files

We laugh because it is true.

#6 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:00 AM

welcome J

great pics thanks for sharing

and your choice in Bobo is a good one she is lovely

I will have to get myself to Phnom Penh oneday soon

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#7 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:56 AM

Thank's for the info and pics -J-.
I arrived Phnom Penh last night and went to Claudia bar looking for Bobo but ended up with Sasa who is also a sweet girl.

I also spoke with a LB in Bar Barazza who's name escapes me, something like Tiaoa, anyway she's very vibrant with a good command of english and has a healthy radiance about her. I'm hoping to catch her before I leave as I'm only here 4 days.

#8 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:53 PM

Welcome J, very impressive first post, I've always enjoyed visiting PP.
Pic 6546 (I think, should have made a note of the number) is a little odd as a happy smiling holiday snap given the structure in the background is full of hundreds of skulls, although I do realise that sentiment is western PC 8)
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#9 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:08 PM

Thanks for the pics -J-

I had a picture of Sasa somewhere but damn if I can find it. Assuming she is the same girl she had big hair and was then a bartender at Candy Bar on street 136.

I also spoke with a LB in Bar Barazza who's name escapes me, something like Tiaoa, anyway she's very vibrant with a good command of english and has a healthy radiance about her. I'm hoping to catch her before I leave as I'm only here 4 days.

Tiara I would guess??
http://lb-69.com/for...ruary_2010.html
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#10 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:52 PM

Thanks for the pics -J-

I had a picture of Sasa somewhere but damn if I can find it. Assuming she is the same girl she had big hair and was then a bartender at Candy Bar on street 136.

Tiara I would guess??
http://lb-69.com/for...ruary_2010.html

Is this the same Sasa??

Attached Files

• Attached File  sasa.jpg   94.6KB   38 downloads

We laugh because it is true.

#11 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 23 October 2010 - 09:24 AM

This was my Sasa. Can't say I would really recommend her though.

Attached Files

• Attached File  sasa.jpg   58.83KB   2170 downloads

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#12 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:01 PM

While we're on the subject and at the risk of sounding naive I finally caught up with Bobo last night in Heart of Darkness Bar.

In my short LB career she has to be one of the cutest, sweetest little LB's I've met.

She look's much much better in the flesh than her pics and just as good in her natural state. She's easy to talk with and know's how to pull a customer.

I got a rare urge this morning to keep her so I did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci