Short time

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#13 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 08:53 AM

I have to agree with JackG. 3K is too much.
But you've gotta also consider all the build up costs from the bars (drinks, bar fine).

I always arrange for short time. And always pay 1000 baht only (occassionaly with barfine also)

An LB will always leave after a few hours anyways. She waits till you've climaxed and then hits the road.

If you need more than 3 hours then its not a superstar you need - - - but a good doctor.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#14 zvezda

zvezda
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 08:54 AM

That is a common scam to increase drinks sales and the girls usually get a commission on each drink.
Do what you wish. Some one else getting a commission here???
:wink:

I see what you mean ... :roll:

Too bad feeling fucking naïve ... :(

Not so familiar with the pimp business ...

:?
should I stay or should I go

#15 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 08:58 AM

As for timing considerations, I've always gone by the following criteria:

Short time = up to 3 hours (normally around 2 hours) and only allowing for 1 shot.

Long time = all evening and breakfast. As many times as you can.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#16 zvezda

zvezda
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:01 AM

Long time = all evening and breakfast. As many times as you can.

Do you practise this ?

Not dangerous to fall asleep with a stranger in the bedroom ...

#17 LB Monger

LB Monger
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:17 AM

I'm confused by the prices as well. It seems to me by the post on ISG that regular bar girls in BKK make about 1000 ST and 1500-2000 LT. Are LBs just paid/ask for more because they are of a limited supply?

Obviously a great looking girl/LB will get top baht. Maybe the supply of top LB is more limited than top girls.

Another thing, scheduling a meeting with a hooker over the internet is only bound to get a reply asking for top baht. It would seem Wise to only schedule once on site in BKK. Find out where they work thru the internet, when in BKK go visit them and test them out ST/LT and don't forget to negotiate some. Most hookers expect some negotiation. Then if you like them and their performance get their phone number so you can schedule them outside the bar to avoid the bar fine. Make sense?

#18 zvezda

zvezda
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:19 AM

(what is ISG ?)

(makes sense ! :wink: )

#19 LB Monger

LB Monger
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:26 AM

ISG = International Sex Guide forum - no discussion of LBs allowed though.

#20 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 02:22 PM

"Star" or not, 3,000 is too much for a short time with a bar girl real or ladyboy in this market (Bangkok). It is your money, but it is this sort bullshit that has been driving up prices. You don't have to buy her "friends" drinks. That is a common scam to increase drinks sales and the girls usually get a commission on each drink.
Do what you wish. Some one else getting a commission here???
:wink:

Hi JackG,

Nobody forces you to buy ladydrinks in the bar, however, personally I have no problem buying a few drinks, especially for my LB friends, many of which I have known for some years. Yes, the girls do get a commission but so what ? I'm sure many members enjoy having a few drinks at the bar whilst they watch all their favourites gyrate on stage. The enjoyment I get watching a few particular lovelies on that stage more than offsets the cost of a few drinks. Not quite sure what you are driving at when you say, "Some one else getting a commission here???" I know that I'm certainly not getting a cut !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#21 zvezda

zvezda
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 05:02 PM

Nobody answers about overnight with LB ...

#22 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 06:11 PM

Nobody answers about overnight with LB ...

Hi Zvezda,

You certainly have alot of questions, don't you !
With the regard to the safety aspect of having a LB stay overnight, I can offer the following advice;

LB's that work in the bars such as Obsessions, Casanova, Temptations or Cascades are unlikely to be a problem with regard to theft, however some of the freelancers (street workers) could potentially be a concern.
I hate to make such sweeping generalisations, but for someone new to the scene, the Nana Plaza bars are certainly a much safer option.

Virtually every hotel has either a safety box available at reception or a room safe. Make use of them for your valuables, and avoid tempting people by leaving cash, credit cards and anything else of worth lying around.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#23 Darius

Darius
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 07:30 PM

Not a helpful observation but in LOS nothing is set. Decide what you want and what you will pay and agree EVERYTHING upfront. Don't be shy they have heard it all before.

In Pattaya I pay 500 baht short time (1 hour never needed more) or 1,000 long time for 'standard' LB's. The superstars will demand more and might get it if I'm in the mood but I never pay more than 1,000 ST and 2,000 LT.

I am not a big LT fan. Having done what I have done I prefer to sleep alone but each to his own and sometimes they are very keen to stay merely because its a nice room with clean sheets and hot water as opposed to the dump they live in. Had one stay LT for 500 because she wanted a long soak in the big tub in my room.

One should take precautions with ALL LB's in your room. If in room safe everything but the payment goes in the safe. If safe downstairs then everything but the payment goes in the downstairs safe. Then the only valuable thing in the room is the payment which they are getting anyway. Also don't leave cameras/phones/etc lying around.

Freelancers are not all bad but until you find your feet stick to LB's from bars, the barfine gives you some protection if things go wrong, the bar owner will likely want to help you to avoid the negative publicity.

Safety first in all things until you get to know the person, and some Natalie for instance are generally sweet people who never Dream of stealing from you.

#24 drehscheibe

drehscheibe
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:57 PM

It also depends between Pattaya and Bkk and how old you are.
Bkk has the whole year full season and many business people also.
If you come to Pattaya after Songkran (April 19th finished) the low season starts. And really no many farangs there. Every girl or LB can be glad to find a customer except the superstars. The bars are empty and every farang very welcome. Now is full season and in some good bars more farangs than girls or LB's.
And if you are a handsome man under 30 years with good body maybe you have good luck and LB or girl come for free. I saw it many times and as i was in this age i had this luck too. Especially in the low season. After the full season the most have earned good money and in the mood for make fun with some guys. In may 2003 i had party with 5 ladyboys in there room in South Pattaya.
In Bkk the prices are more higher than in Pattaya and the whole year same standard.
If you want to have real fun than enjoy Pattaya in low season.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci