Normal ???

:?
should I stay or should I go

#2 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 01:43 PM

The price is acceptable if you are willing to pay it and she is worth it. Agree on a price before.....a deal is a deal.

#3 zvezda

zvezda
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 01:28 AM

The price is acceptable if you are willing to pay it and she is worth it. Agree on a price before.....a deal is a deal.

OK - I can afford that price ! But the point is not a price acceptable if I am willing to pay it ... Is that price a special stupid tourist and internet user price ?...

And if I say that usually it's 1.500 baht for short time and if the LB says OK ... it looks like she will come and maybe stay a very very short time and maybe provide a bad service ...

If you see what I mean ...

#4 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 02:13 AM

Depends on where you are at the time. What city, what street, what bar, and what the girl thinks she is worth. Paying a higher price doesn't mean you are going to get better service. OTOH, if you bargin the girl down to a price she feels is not enough, but she needs the money, she may give you poor service. Some girls will ask an outrageous price ( a very common tactic in Patpong) hoping you might be dumb enough to pay it and then think less of you spending that kind of money. If you do pay them that kind of money she will expect it from you each and every time. That she is happy to give good service to someone else for 1,000 or 1,500 has nothing to do with it. "Your price" will always be 3,000. You can't win, so settle on a price that you both think is fair.
3,000 for a short time, even in BKK is much too high a price.

#5 zvezda

zvezda
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 03:20 AM

Depends on where you are at the time. What city, what street, what bar, and what the girl thinks she is worth. Paying a higher price doesn't mean you are going to get better service. OTOH, if you bargin the girl down to a price she feels is not enough, but she needs the money, she may give you poor service. Some girls will ask an outrageous price ( a very common tactic in Patpong) hoping you might be dumb enough to pay it and then think less of you spending that kind of money. If you do pay them that kind of money she will expect it from you each and every time. That she is happy to give good service to someone else for 1,000 or 1,500 has nothing to do with it. "Your price" will always be 3,000. You can't win, so settle on a price that you both think is fair.

I do agree with that

3,000 for a short time, even in BKK is much too high a price.

That's what I thought ... It's the price proposed by a BKK LB (from the free gallery) via email ...

So, unfortunately, I guess it would be better to go and check LB in Nana Plaza than to get in touch with LB from the free gallery ...

:?

#6 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 04:26 AM

I know who are your talking about, and believe me it is her regular price.
You want one the superstars, be prepare to pay for it, anyway here is best reference to her performance and price: http://www.lb-69.com...IN_BANGKOK.html

#7 zvezda

zvezda
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 05:02 AM

I know who are your talking about, and believe me it is her regular price.
You want one the superstars, be prepare to pay for it, anyway here is best reference to her performance and price: http://www.lb-69.com...IN_BANGKOK.html

No - no - no ! Mistake !

Ann (album 132)

:wink:

#8 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 05:10 AM

Ic, hmm I see all the market has been droven after superstars prices..so they learned..:-)

#9 zvezda

zvezda
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 06:59 AM

Ic, hmm I see all the market has been droven after superstars prices..so they learned..:-)

A lot because of being part of the free gallery of LB-69 ...

Funny short "stardom" status !

:)

#10 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 07:03 AM

She's actually good, she will be in the members area soon, performing in hardcore action...regarding prices: if you will go to Obsession bar that she works, you will pay 600 barfine, 1500 short time at least and dont forget drinks for your and the gals. This way or another you will reach 2500 baht. So pay 500 extra for private fun in your room without hasle looks reasonable, but it is only my thoughts.

#11 zvezda

zvezda
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 07:16 AM

She's actually good, she will be in the members area soon, performing in hardcore action...regarding prices: if you will go to Obsession bar that she works, you will pay 600 barfine, 1500 short time at least and dont forget drinks for your and the gals. This way or another you will reach 2500 baht. So pay 500 extra for private fun in your room without hasle looks reasonable, but it is only my thoughts.

I think you are right ... :wink:

When she speaks about short time ... is it for 2 hours or for another time or sex consideration (like 1 shot !) ?... (I know I should ask her)

:)

#12 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 08:45 AM

"Star" or not, 3,000 is too much for a short time with a bar girl real or ladyboy in this market (Bangkok). It is your money, but it is this sort bullshit that has been driving up prices. You don't have to buy her "friends" drinks. That is a common scam to increase drinks sales and the girls usually get a commission on each drink.
Do what you wish. Some one else getting a commission here???

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci