Photo

Sweet & Wild (Some Impressions from Phuket)

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#13 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:30 PM

Nice start of a TR. Keep it coming.

Nick Bullseye

#14 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:41 PM

your description of Paeng is just so true... :lol: :lol: if it hadnt been for the fact that i enjoy Oh so much.. :love: Paeng would be on top of my list... :harhar:

give them both a kiss from me :D

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#15 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:28 AM

Thanks guys!

as i was in your shoes in feb.
i understand the problem with picking a girl.

Yeah, I remember reading your TR, -- thanks for that!

I´m afraid day 3 may be a bit boring for you .... but there is more than enough ladyboy stuff coming later!

Day 3: Football and Pussy

Every evening I passed by Soi Croc to take a look at the dancing ladyboys. A lot of good sights there, but few ladyboys I would take a closer interest in.
This night, I decided to make an incursion into Soi Croc --- not that easy as you have to pass by ever so many bars with girls wanting to stop you. The ladyboys would usually take no notice of you (unless you watched one intensively) as long as you count as just a normal tourist (if they have seen you with another ladyboy, this changes ;----)
I slowly walked along, avoiding unnecessary girl contact, when almost at the end of the soi I saw a single ladyboy in a girls´ bar (it was Star Bar). The girls took my hand etc, but I asked the ladyboy for her name, Monica, and invited her to a drink. She was nice but quite restrained. She would even ask why I invited her, not the girls, and I replied: because you have such an interesting face! :cheer:
The girls giggled, but Monica would not, as I hoped, give away her "secret", in fact she was so shy she wouldn´t even try to make any further approach on me. So I thanked her for the talk and departed.

Only a short visit to C&D, as that night the first round of the qualification matches for the Euro championship were to be played. Of course the England match would be shown in every second bar, but honestly – who´s really interested in watching uninspired kick and rush? :P
(PLEASE, guys, don´t take that personally, -- this is just what a bloody Kraut has to say, at the moment ....:xmas:
I walked around to find a bar that would show the match Germany vs. Belgium. Not easy .... but I remembered there was a German restaurant on Beach road, and indeed there I met a group of expats. Almost impossible, said one of the guys, but you may have a try at that little German bar down soi Easy.

After watching some night life on Bangla, in particular the possible and impossible combinations of farang and Thai that come to pass there :doh:, I eventually entered Soi Easy, and in the almost empty space at the rear (behind the big disco entrance) I found said bar. Just two girls there, but I made clear from the beginning that my attention was on football only. Still, one of the girls, Poy, was quite pleasant, and so I soon invited her to a ladydrink, which in turn intensified her "taking care" of me .... :hug:
Then a group of guys came in, those expats I met before, and it turned out that Knut, who had given me the advice to come here, was in fact the bar owner! Great character, giving out shots (too many ....) of some house mixture of Bailey drink :cheers:, and he immediately scanned through the channels to find the Germany match.
Successfully, in the end, and so we watched with eagerness how the German team built up combination after combination against stiff Belgian resistance. It took 50 minutes until, finally, Klose scored (YES Klose, he´s always there when an important goal is needed! I really love that player!)
:grm: :grm: :grm:

Meanwhile, I increasingly enjoyed Poy´s efforts to take care, and so it was in a way logical to take her home. She is a more educated girl, I liked her way, only I feared she might be a bit shy in the room. However when we arrived she took note of my bottle of Scottish whiskey (which was also quite popular with the ladyboys ...).
I want whiskey, make me horny!
We spent some time "preparing" on the balcony, with a pleasant soft breeze coming from the sea, and then back in the room she proved to be quite un-shy!

It was wilder than expected, I enjoyed her soft juicy pussy ... until something odd happened. While she was riding on me, she touched my back entrance, and as I seemed to like it she continued. Maybe you like boys?, she asked.
FUCKING HELL! Do I look that gay? I was really taken by surprise, and so I confessed to her of my ladyboy inclinations, what a bizarre conversation while we were still fucking ..... Later the girl revealed she liked watching gay and lesbian movies ....... You wouldn´t have expected so much naughtiness from this well-mannered lady!

Great choice -- a girl that is understanding of a ladyboy lover!
:thumbs:
Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side ...

#16 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:41 AM

:clapclap: nice any photos of her i hope. :clapclap:
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#17 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 04:11 AM

^^
sorry, only loom pics, and I didn´t ask for permission to publish them!

anyway she´s more impressive in bed than on foto :angel:

#18 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:03 AM

#19 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:02 AM

did she have a ladyboy friend who joined in ?

Fortunately not, this was my day off from ladyboy sex,
just to see why normal people come to Patong :harhar:

Day 4: PANG!

Again, a night at C&D.
Finally, some more determinate action was asked for, and this was a night full of tension, both positive and negative!

I again was surrounded by "my girls", vying for the next barfine (Ying, Nam, Pang, and Nicole occasionally appearing for dripping her sexyness). I gave a ladydrink to everyone, we had some fun, and quite predictably, my temperature rose every time lovely Pang was close to me ........
Yeah, with PANG around there was this peculiar gut feeling, some sort of trembling in my belly, which is what again and again draws me towards the transsexual world .... Wow!

So, I concentrated on Pang, and next time staff was around I ordered a drink for me and Pang only!
Aaaaah, three faces (Ying, Nam and May from staff who also wanted a ladydrink) looked at me for further orders. I smiled: please, drink for me and Pang!
You should have seen the disappointment! NAM even reached over to ring that little bell they have for alerting the staff whenever they score a drink or barfine (and it certainly is also a good way for the girls to keep track of each others real successes .... it´s a competitive environment!).
Sorry no, a drink for me and Pang!
They protested, Nam couldn´t believe it and asked for my pics of her to be deleted ....
And barfine for Pang!
Now Nam complained bitterly that I allegedly had promised her the next barfine (which I certainly hadn´t, ... as I didn´t understand her Thai-English well I can´t exclude she had said something to which I gave a polite nod ...).

Well, Ying was understanding of the situation, but Nam was quite upset! She came back to me to say, with a very miffed voice: thanks for the drink! – turned round, gave me a very sour look .... and walked away.

Talk about the dynamics in a competitive ladyboy bar!
Nam was one of my favourites from C&D pics, in real life she is equally beautiful, but there was not much chemistry building up when we talked. In fact, I got bored the more she commended her own beauty to me ....
I even have the impression that her strong reaction to my choice for the night was to some part due to the fact that I so clearly preferred dark-skinned Pang over her immaculate white skin ....
Well, in a way this was a good outcome. I don´t think I would have much enjoyed Nam, I simply have no need for little divas!

Pang is quite the opposite. Easy-going fun girl, no attitude. I remember she even wished me a lot of fun when I took out Ying the other night. These little things tell you a lot about a girl´s attitude.

And let me just say that Pang surpassed my expectations.
She was PURE DELIGHT!

I have so many pics of beautiful Pang, but like all other girls I had been with she doesn´t want any nude picture on the internet.

Attached Files

#20 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:31 PM

Glad you enjoyed yourself and your exacing standards are explained by your nationality ! :D Knut's bar in Soi Easy is called the Rising Sun ( probably named from when we emerge from it on occasion!). He's a good host and it's one of the places I drink on a regular basis. For future reference his mate Uli has the Grillhutte around the corner on Soi Foodland, just of Beach Road, for good Deutche Nosh.

#21 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:31 PM

You are spot on, Sweet & Wild .. Pang is a simply delightful person to be with .. great choice
(of course noting that, like Batters, I have now a different favourite, whose wiles you have attested to!)
Triat

#22 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:52 PM

Knut's bar in Soi Easy is called the Rising Sun ( probably named from when we emerge from it on occasion!). He's a good host and it's one of the places I drink on a regular basis

Yes, that´s the place!
I wonder, did we happen to meet somewhere?

#23 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:09 PM

Day 5: My Little Boneca

This evening, I approached C&D from the back entrance (ie from the little soi closer to Rath-Uthid), but just before arriving I was halted by ..... someone.
Huh, apparently a ladyboy. She confirmed she was a ladyboy (apparently she had seen me in C&D, it´s the bar next door), and yet when looking at her beautiful face I still felt unsure whether she really was. And she had a mysterious smile....
I told her I was heading to C&D, but maybe some other night ..........?
(Her name was GUITAR ---- to be kept in mind ;--)

At 11:30 pm there regularly is a Cabaret show at C&D (for half an hour), and it´s really good (the best of all I have seen!). Quite amazing, they come up every night with a new show. And what´s more, you really feel their enthousiasm, how much fun they have doing this. This night, cabaret was especially good, first with some performance in Thai style, beautiful garments, and they displayed many elegant und nuanced movements!
Then there was the Lady in Red (guest performer). She also sang in Thai, I couldn´t understand but the girls were laughing all the time. But even her performance was so funny, I too was almost on the floor laughing!
(Sorry, pics aren´t very good, just for documentation.)

I had seen MING in cabaret several times, but in the bar she very much kept in the background (visibly feeling uneasy because of her weight problems).
When returning from the toilet I passed her sitting alone at the entrance, so I grabbed the opportunity to say hello and to invite her to a drink. She seemed to be quite pleased about my attention, but was very shy and restrained. Ok, so I told her I had much enjoyed her pictures (in fact, she is one of the few Asian models I know by name .... Ming Tiger, on Bob´s Tgirls, that was a great series ), she was half flattered, half ..... well, self-conscious, as this was now past. So we talked about her cabaret work, and I told her how much I liked her strong show of personality .... And I promised to give her some pics I had made of her.

Attached Files

#24 Sweet&Wild

Sweet&Wild
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:28 PM

This evening I did not have to make a decision whom to barfine. From the moment PANG came up to say hello there again was this strong physical connection. No other girl could compete with that. Fuck, I could have spent the rest of my vacation with her, without regret to missing so many other splendid opportunities...

Yeah, she is so sweet, and she is wild, too!
In some way, this was going to be the formula that emerged during my stay at Phuket. Sometimes you may wonder what it is that draws you to these delicate transsexual creatures. Yes of course: cock ...... and cock again, and sucking cock, and getting fucked by cock .....
But the real fascination goes much deeper. Something about the delusional mixture of both sexes; some indeterminacy between male and female; or maybe the peculiar combination of strong and soft .....
Such are the answers I used to come up with when asked by a transsexual why I like them.

Sweet & Wild is a more sophisticated formulation of what works for me.
Look at it like this: there are many sweet girls (genetic); and there are some other girls who are wild at heart; and then there are many girls who are just nice .... and boring. But if you like Sweet and Wild together in one person, you better go to find a tgirl.
And with every ladyboy I liked there was some variation of Sweet and Wild.

Affectionately I called Pang my little monkey (and she called me King Kong in return ... :blush: ). But when I did that in front of other girls, they went giggling, in a not so nice way .... and I felt Pang didn´t like it, after all. Jimbo helpfully explained that monkey in Thai culture had some negative connotations. Hmm, talk about intercultural communication. So I told Pang that in a European context monkey would be seen quite differently, and that it was meant in the sweetest possible way! But then I had a better idea. Pang´s playful, care-free attitude reminded me much of my beloved Brazilian tgirls, so I decided to give her instead the honorary title of The BONECA* of C&D.
After I explained she seemed to be happy with this.

*boneca (portuguese): lit. doll, expression commonly used for transsexuals

Pang is a wonderful example of a specific type of transsexual I am particularly fond of and which I would call tgirl by nature. Each and every transgirl has also a masculine side (not just looks but also on the psychological side). In some tgirls this inevitable masculinity rather has the form of boyishness, and even if they had not taken the path to TRANSformation you would not consider them a "real man" (with clear masculine features). Usually this is because there is something petite, something smooth, something soft in them, and so they don´t need to make a lot of effort to change appearance. In other words, you have someone with indeterminate gender features before you, and you wonder: boy or girl – who knows? – or better: who cares? You just marvel at this erotic creature that seems to defy the clear separation into two sexes.

It was another night of pure delight with Pang.

:love: :love: :love:

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci