I'm not white!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#25 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 03:42 AM

Thanx for the update Suknod :cheers: , good to know it went well for you buddy :thumbs:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#26 FRONT242

FRONT242
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:03 PM

"I said I was from Indonesia (trying to explain that I'm an Asian from Western Europe is always too complicated),"
I understand what you mean totally. I get the same, unfortunately they always assume Im Jap so I always have to try and make them understand ka-na-duh. Farang rate is better then Jap rate.

#27 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:42 PM

About local Thai guys… I know every girl I asked told me hell would freeze before thy would pay them for sex. :lol:

And if you believe that, then you shall believe anything these beautiful creatures tell you Robi.

I've known many a ladyboy superstar venture into gay bars to bar fine hansum young Thai Boyz with finely toned muscular bodies.

even thai girls do this, the hookers atleast, and its common, u think thai men growing up around common whores arent clever enough to either get it free or get paid?

#28 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:43 AM

u think thai men growing up around common whores arent clever enough to either get it free or get paid?

Yes.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#29 sunnydaze

sunnydaze
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:58 AM

About local Thai guys… I know every girl I asked told me hell would freeze before thy would pay them for sex. :lol:

I've known many a ladyboy superstar venture into gay bars to bar fine hansum young Thai Boyz with finely toned muscular bodies.

yes they do all the time ,and gg also .

#30 sunnydaze

sunnydaze
  • Members
  • 18 posts

#31 sunnydaze

sunnydaze
  • Members
  • 18 posts

#32 sunnydaze

sunnydaze
  • Members
  • 18 posts

#33 Suknod82

Suknod82
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 04:07 AM

Hi again guys. I managed to squeeze in 5 days of fun in Thailand before I go to Indonesia again this coming october. I already booked a room in Pattaya's Penthouse Hotel.

I was wondering what the demographics of the tourists are in Pattaya. Are there lots of Asian tourists as well? Do asian and caucasian tourists go to the same bars, or is there an 'asian' section in Pattaya?

And if someone could recommend a ladyboy who's working in obsessions, I'd be glad to hear. :D

#34 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:01 PM

Suknod82, if you're in Obsessions, you could look out for Q. She told me she'll be working there. Heard a lot of good things about her. Q is on the left of the photo. It was taken when she was in Singapore.

Attached Files

#35 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:30 PM

Suknod82, if you're in Obsessions, you could look out for Q. She told me she'll be working there. Heard a lot of good things about her. Q is on the left of the photo. It was taken when she was in Singapore.

I think she is in Singapore right now, but I am not sure.

Nick Bullseye

#36 Suknod82

Suknod82
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:01 AM

I wouldn't have thought it possible but I found an online vid of the girl I barfined last year. Her name is Dos, and this is how she looks.

http://www.shemaledo...d-her-hot-dick/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci