I'm not white!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Suknod82

Suknod82
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:58 AM

Now that ofcourse isn't a problem, but I was wondering how the ladyboys at NEP would react to an asian guy. I'm Eurasian, and Indonesians actually think I'm Thai, Dutch people think I'm latino, while Singaporeans see me as Filipino. That being said, I was born and raised in the Netherlands, and I'm actually quite European in my behaviour.

So my question actually is; do ladyboys discriminate on basis of colour?

#2 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:03 AM

You don't have a problem mate !!

The only colour they love is the colour of money :D

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:13 AM

Absolutely most definately not.....a friend of mine is mixed race (although quite black) they adore him and he pays less than me :tantrum:

#4 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 03:22 PM

Let's be honest… there are some skin colors and races some LBs don't like and even money won't help there. Been ther saw that :loco: … But on the other side you are more than just welcome client. In fact roommate of my ex LB from Nana told me her boyfriend is from Malaysia and they quite like non Thai Asian guys; most are good honest guys...

About local Thai guys… I know every girl I asked told me hell would freeze before thy would pay them for sex. :lol:

BR

#5 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:00 PM

In answer to your question - yes, a few girls say they discriminate on the basis of colour.

That's the bad news, the good news is that most don't & with the harsh economic reality here in Thailand now, very few will be bothered what you look like. Hell, Quasimodo could laid here every night of the week right now.

Just remember the rules about being well presented. I never go out in the evening without having a shower, shave, clean clothes & a dab of aftershave. One thing the girls really don't like is someone who isn't clean. They are spotlessly clean themselves & they expect the same.

Be a Jaidee & splash some money around (not too much, just a few ladydrinks) & they will be all over you.

#6 Suknod82

Suknod82
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:01 PM

Thanks for the imput guys! I can't wait! Just one more month to go, and off to obsession and cascade it is then.

#7 Suknod82

Suknod82
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:25 PM

remember the rules about being well presented. I never go out in the evening without having a shower, shave, clean clothes & a dab of aftershave. One thing the girls really don't like is someone who isn't clean. They are spotlessly clean themselves & they expect the same.

Very usefull info pacman. Although in that climate I can't imagine not taking at least 2 showers a day! :shock:

#8 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:33 PM

Absolutely most definately not.....a friend of mine is mixed race (although quite black) they adore him and he pays less than me :tantrum:

Ive heard a lot of thais refer to Black guys as "Chocolates" but is not meant as being "racist" or "demeaning" in anyway, shape or form

One instance was when I was in a 7/11 and a big black American Marine type guy was being served at the counter, the cashier then said under her breath "Ahh Chocolate"
It did make me smile as the guy looked at the goods he had just bought in a confused state, he hadnt bought any chocolate at all :o :D

You will be just fine Suknod, have a great trip mate :cheers:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#9 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:45 PM

About local Thai guys… I know every girl I asked told me hell would freeze before thy would pay them for sex. :lol:

And if you believe that, then you shall believe anything these beautiful creatures tell you Robi.

I've known many a ladyboy superstar venture into gay bars to bar fine hansum young Thai Boyz with finely toned muscular bodies.

#10 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:43 PM

There seem to be certain cultures, some of whom are known to frequent Pattaya especially, which seem to think of "freshening up" for the evening as essentially layering on another layer of cheap cologne......on top of the several layers of cheap cologne already administered throughout that day....and the day before.

This unique and assuredly irressistible aroma must surely have quite the aphrodisiac effect......in some circles.......but not among Thai LB's.

Some might regard them as "cheap charlies" as well.

I agree with what was written elsewhere. The LB's I've met tend to be fastidiously clean, and so being likewise fresh and presentable......as if going on a date, along with being friendly and buying the occasional lady drink, seems to get a lot of mileage.
Nix

#11 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:33 PM

I too am of mixed race and I've never had a problem in the length and breath of South East Asia. Actually, my skin colour has worked to an advantage, sometimes, I've been quoted prices lower than the white guys. Or there again it could be because I look pathetic! :blush:
By and large it's like onetruesaxon said...it's the colour of your money.

#12 Half Thai

Half Thai
  • Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:46 AM

No problems for me--even though they think I'm farang at first glance. :angel:

A few of them are also of mixed heritage and are accepted among their peers.

Of course they like your money; but back that up with a very friendly personality and kindness. Then they will enjoy being with you as much as you enjoy being with them.

Good luck on your trip. (I hope you'll get a chance to share your adventure with us) :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci