Guess Bar

• Please log in to reply
1464 replies to this topic

#25 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:18 PM

Thanks for the comments, and I do feel lucky to be allowed to take photos, I've known Jay since the early days in Soi 1 and always ensure that I don't show any customer faces in the pics. As for the new bogs - maybe next visit! :D

A few more pics

Attached Files

• Attached File  119.jpg   37.97KB   1959 downloads
  • Attached File  120.jpg   46.13KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  121.jpg   46.09KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  122.jpg   48.17KB   8 downloads

#26 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:16 PM

Loving it RX :D Making feel I need to do a lot more overtime to get back out there ASAP.

Top quality photo's.

#27 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 10:28 AM

OTS, thanks! I did make it to Guess Bar for one more visit before I left LOS.

Attached Files

#28 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:28 AM

Nice pics there Rx, thanks for the update. Was glad to see you moved on from Top after a few shots - she looks great but what a waste of time back in the loom. :sleep:

Couple of pretty new faces since I was last in the bar - Net in particular looks very cute. And I agree with you that Dear is is a real doll. What's her story - made her fame and fortune elsewhere and now just occasionally works out of Guess Bar?

Gotta love the way Jay always has the girls well turned out. I like that. 8)

#29 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:50 PM

Always nice to see pictures of the Guess girls and you have a good way of taking the photo's

Glad to see you enjoyed your trip RX !

Well done once again :clapclap: :clapclap:

#30 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:59 PM

Last time i was there end of July - early August and i say TOP returning there .... i was amazed because i May i say here free-lancing in front of NEP... but as we all know LB's come and go and come back in these places ...

#31 mickey_o

mickey_o
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:29 PM

:clapclap:

Hi Rx,

Many thanks for sharing your pic's and report. I've not ventured into Guess Bar for over a year and a half. You've stirred my intentions...

:cheers:

#32 Clever&Smart

Clever&Smart
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:20 AM

Is Vivien still working in the Guess Bar ?

#33 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:23 AM

Is Vivien still working in the Guess Bar ?

She left about a year ago now. Last time I saw her she was walking up Patpong 1 not sure if she is working any of the bars there or just shopping.

#34 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:57 AM

Thanks again for the comments guys! Crackerjax, I'm not sure why Dear doesn't work full time. Top does work at Guess and freelances as the mood strikes her.

Unfortunately it seems Ink is no longer working at Guess, as I didn't see her either night I was there.

Some more photos to share!

Attached Files

#35 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:44 PM

Top looks very innocent and sweet, very nice :baby:

DC

Ah no

:nonono: :nonono:

she can be a pain in the arse especially if you say hi to her and then by another LB a drink.

the lovely ice was the life of the bar she was friendly and flirtatious and knew what she wanted. All of the things she promised to do to me were very tempting indeed.

thanks for the pics rxpharm

cheer kakila (pela)
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#36 Poppie

Poppie
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:34 AM

:clapclap: :clapclap: Fantastic photos rxpharm,I never get tired of looking at pictures from Guess Bar. Shame Ink has gone but still plenty of other beauties left to choose from. :yumm:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci