Guess Bar

• Please log in to reply
1464 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:14 PM

Even rxpharm's brilliant photographic skills fail to change my opinion that;
Guess is without a doubt, a shadow of it's former self.

With the exception of Gate & of course Jay.......precious little talent in there to interest me these days :nonono:

Picture 103 is perhaps a good example of the interest shown by the staff nowadays :D

#14 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:18 PM

Ahh pentire, you're being very choosy! :D

I think Dear and Ant are quite lovely, but compared to their early days on Soi 1, I am afraid it's not quite up to those days now.

However, it still is a good place for those who don't want the pressure of the NEP gogos.

Attached Files

• Attached File  111.jpg   45.47KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  112.jpg   38.5KB   21829 downloads
  • Attached File  113.jpg   33.87KB   21829 downloads

#15 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:40 PM

I don't know PT, Eats and Dear definitely tickle my fancy. Have spent time with Dear before, and hope to do so again in the very near future, lovely girl.

Thanks for the updates RX, much appreciated :clapclap:

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#16 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:22 PM

Very nice picture update Rx, nice to be one of the chosen few 8)
Top looks very innocent and sweet, very nice :baby:

Now, just few pics of the new bogs and we're all sorted :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#17 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:11 AM

When I am in BKK, I always go to Nana, especially Obsession and Cascade. I should definitely start to go to Guess bar, too.

Very nice picture, thanks.

Nick Bullseye

#18 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:45 AM

RX A big thank you for the new pictures of the girls in Guess Bar. I have been back home a month and it already seems to long. Its the Bar I always miss the most.

#19 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:57 AM

Now just for sev7en - Moo. However don't be surprised if she looks quite different in a year or so!

Thanks, rx :clapclap: You da man! What you mean change? Is she going back to be a man now , as she has stated, or decided to go the other direction?

Eat still looks tits despite the rug :rock:

I agree with Pentire though. Overall is´t nowhere close the old days :old:
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#20 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:01 AM

Thank's for the effort rxpharm, nice shots.

I hope Gate is dressed in something similar next time I visit as it'll make my decision easy.

#21 chuchu

chuchu
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:40 AM

Even rxpharm's brilliant photographic skills fail to change my opinion that;
Guess is without a doubt, a shadow of it's former self.

With the exception of Gate & of course Jay.......precious little talent in there to interest me these days :nonono:

Picture 103 is perhaps a good example of the interest shown by the staff nowadays :D

I agree 100% with Pentire......everytime I go in, I have found the scene to be exactly like picture 103, with the exception that some look as if they're asleep. Yes, I continue to go in everytime I go over to Nana but it's always as a warm up to Nana. I took Gate a year ago for a ST but few others have even interested me enough, except for the time Ploy was soooo obnoxious begging for LB drinks or being barfined. She was nearly abusive! . The other ones that did interest me were so wrapped up in their pool game or were having a nap. It's a shame too because in the old bar, I was in there weekly, if not nightly. My wife said now it seems that it was more of their own little social club that a bar. We watched guys come in one night and no one even looked up from their own conversations, the just continued to talk and talk. The guys had a drink and left. I TRULY TRULY loved the old Guess Bar, what happened???????

Gate is without a doubt the most gorgeous of the girls and like Pentire said.....Jay is without a doubt in a league of her own.
I just wish someone would wake these girls up and go back to the old format that they used to have in the Old Guess Bar, I know Jay and her girls would make a whole lot more money.

Great pictures by the way!!!!! I love any picture of Gate!!

Cheers,
Mr. & Mrs. HighHeelLover (aka NHScotsman)

#22 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:38 PM

While Guess Bar may not be up to its old days, I still think that it is a good place for someone who doesn't like the higher pressure gogo bars of Nana Plaza or Patpong. If you are interested in one of the ladies, a simple signal will bring her over to you. Some prefer that to the flocking around you see at KC3 or Cascades.

Attached Files

• Attached File  116.jpg   24.44KB   2187 downloads
  • Attached File  117.jpg   55.97KB   2187 downloads
  • Attached File  118.jpg   45.41KB   2187 downloads

#23 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:58 PM

Cheers for the new photo's of Fah RX ! Thats one girl I always have time for each trip. One of the most polite LBS I have had the pleasure to spend quality time with on the last few trips.

#24 chuchu

chuchu
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:00 PM

While Guess Bar may not be up to its old days, I still think that it is a good place for someone who doesn't like the higher pressure gogo bars of Nana Plaza or Patpong. If you are interested in one of the ladies, a simple signal will bring her over to you. Some prefer that to the flocking around you see at KC3 or Cascades.

rxpharm I suppose your right that it isn't a high pressure place, in fact it's not even a slight pressure place, but I bet Jay would love to have the business that the high pressure places get though. In the old Guess Bar, it was usually busy on most nights and as my wife said a few weeks ago when we were in for a quick drink...."It's a wonder she can stay in business with so little customers."

Regardless, we always stop in just to have a quick drink and see if anyone is in there.

Love the pictures too!!!

Cheers,
HighHeelLover

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci