• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:06 PM

No, i hate the place! I'm never going to suffer there again! Can't imagine why anybody goes there!

Yes, yes Jim. We all noted the extreme amount suffering you had endure on your recent trip to that terrible place! 8) :lol:

#62 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:18 PM

Good reportage and pics oh great one..... :notworthy:

Yer getting quite fond of Sin City lately....... ;-)

No, i hate the place! I'm never going to suffer there again! Can't imagine why anybody goes there!

Me too, this time only Phuket for me please. :angel:

BR

p.s.
Ok and few weeks of Korat... :blush:

#63 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:40 PM

Postcript:

As you know, i have a special relationship with Nok from La Bamba Bar. She quite accepts i'm a total butterfly and says in her LadyGaga quote "You are a very very BAD man, Jimbo". And i usually make a point of taking her at least one night when i'm in Pattaya. However this time i wanted a complete fuckfest around town, and asked you guys to be discreet and not mention my presence.

Thank you all for doing that.....until saturday night (14th Aug). I can only wish the cunt from Finland, who decided to be a 'hero', a slow painful death, alone, in a wet ditch far from home !
His name would be most welcome - pm me if you have it.

#64 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:27 AM

Send you PM

#65 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 02:35 AM

These things happen. Important thing is it was not the work of "The Hero" but just few words said to wrong person. It happens, we are not perfect. :angel:

BR

#66 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:01 AM

Hopefully Jimbo accepts my apology. I didn't tried to be "hero" or something, i just wanted to meet him... and who to ask where he is? Naturally Nok. I honestly didn't knew that it supposed to be secret.
I don't remember where i get that information that Jimbo is in Pattaya (probaly hotel internet and i didn't look forum sufficiently precise) so all i knew was Jimbo was coming to Pattaya and i wanted to meet him if possible. My mistake and I deeply regret this.

So Jimbo, please accept my deepest apologize. I didn't do it on purpose. I hope everything is fine with Nok.

Teppis

#67 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:47 AM

I admire you for stepping up to the plate Teppis, and your apology is accepted.
Just be wary of gossiping about BMs in ladyboy bars. Things get misinterpreted very easily. I should know!
I usually prefer to keep a low profile in Pattaya, although it was my mistake that i sent out loud signals that i was going, and subsequently did this TR. It was inevitable really that Nok would find out, and i should have set an evening aside to be with her. Then she wouldn't have got hurt that i was butterflying without her knowledge.
Nok is cool. Hurt, but we have a good relationship, and will doubtless have more good times together.
Incident over - i hope you have a long and happy life Teppis, and look forward to meeting you sometime.

#68 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:00 AM

Thank you Jimbo!

We will meet some day in C&D... :cheers:

#69 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:53 PM

Is that in or out of a cold dark ditch.... :harhar:

Mistakes are made albeit with the best intentions.....it's an annoying personal habit of mine......mind you we all suffer from "foot in mouth" disease from time to time... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#70 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:41 PM

After a few drinks I can rarely remember who said what and where, much less whether I should repeat it or not. Best to not say it if you don't want it to spread.

#71 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:07 PM

After a few drinks I can rarely remember who said what and where.

Not to mention where ye left yer LB Lon...... :rock:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#72 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:14 AM

Deleted
Nix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci