Sortie to Sodom

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#49 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:21 PM

Shame you missed us Jim lad.....I'm sure it was just a plan to keep all the girls to yourself you dirty git! :D

Hope your OK matey.....nice reporting too.

I personally wouldn't recommend the Chaba Hut....but everyone's different.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#50 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:49 PM

Thanks FB, and sorry i missed you, but there was just too much going on at HQ. Next time, eh?

Surprised you didn't like Chaba Hut - i was quite impressed for 900Bt per night.

And whats all this "the man who can't pull in Pattaya" stuff on your profile ? :lol: Sounds like there's a story you should be telling us!

#51 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:40 AM

Jeez Jim that was some whistle stop TR, wonderful stuff, I take my hat off to your stamina. Cheers.
We laugh because it is true.

#52 esquire

esquire
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:26 PM

Thanks Jimbo for the read! It is always great to see the photos and read the thoughts of a seasoned vet like yourself! Always a learning experience. Best wishes!

#53 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:45 PM

Thanks FB, and sorry i missed you, but there was just too much going on at HQ. Next time, eh?

Surprised you didn't like Chaba Hut - i was quite impressed for 900Bt per night.

And whats all this "the man who can't pull in Pattaya" stuff on your profile ? :lol: Sounds like there's a story you should be telling us!

555....no story to tell.....just a slow start to my last trip! Not for want of trying believe me! Why ladyboys think they can just come my room, get under the covers and try to sleep fully clothed, is beyond me....

Sounds to me you went for the slightly better room at Chaba....I had a basic, shit, small and smelly 600 baht one for the first week, and the newer one they eventually moved me too was a hell of alot better, but not worth the 1000 baht asking price. R-Con Residence for me from now on.

Looking at possibly September for the next trip, but realistically it will be November if you fancy a monger to Sin City...be good to catch up.

#54 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:03 AM

Fatboy UK, i have stayed at the chabhut before and founf it to be above average, what happened with you??
as i stayed in the 600 baht rooms and they were okay.

#55 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:13 AM

Fatboy UK, i have stayed at the chabhut before and founf it to be above average, what happened with you??
as i stayed in the 600 baht rooms and they were okay.

You obviously didn't have the room I was assigned...

#56 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:32 AM

Good reportage and pics oh great one..... :notworthy:

Yer getting quite fond of Sin City lately....... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#57 Butterfly Eyes

Butterfly Eyes
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:03 AM

Looking at possibly September for the next trip, but realistically it will be November if you fancy a monger to Sin City...be good to catch up.

If you want to catch up with Jimbo, you do realize that he has his own bar chock full of LBs....better quality than you'll find in Patts...

What's with all these formerly enthusiastic C&D customers apparently abandoning Phuket for that eastside hellhole? (and Jimbo, you're not helping things by going over there yourself!)

#58 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:11 AM

If you want to catch up with Jimbo, you do realize that he has his own bar chock full of LBs....better quality than you'll find in Patts...

What's with all these formerly enthusiastic C&D customers apparently abandoning Phuket for that eastside hellhole? (and Jimbo, you're not helping things by going over there yourself!)

I had no idea there Jimbo had a bar Butterfly Eyes.....thanks for pointing that out. Where is it again?

I can't speak for all, but I have simply have moved on with the times.....

#59 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:00 PM

Good reportage and pics oh great one..... :notworthy:

Yer getting quite fond of Sin City lately....... ;-)

No, i hate the place! I'm never going to suffer there again! Can't imagine why anybody goes there!

#60 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:02 PM

I know, and like i said, i'm never going to the shitty place again. Why would I - i've got plenty of stock on tap here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci