You funny englishman you :D

Very good Seven, I deserved that. :D :redcard:

#62 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 01:39 PM

Batman wrote:

cant recall what happend,but suddenly some of the girls got together and startet ripping of Patricias clothes...

I've seen this happen in C&D as well and suspect it is a common occurrence on slow nights - I sense that the other girls get quite a kick out of Patricia in general. Scant recall what happend,but suddenly some of the girls got together and startet ripping of Patricias clothes... HarHarhe's quite the personality in the bar.

BTW...look in the background of the first 2 pics....Pat`s molesting a costumer,even that his wife is sitting next to him...

Those pics are f**king hilarious. Love how everyone is staring straight ahead in the first shot. :D

Another great TR Batman. :clapclap:

#63 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:23 PM

Just to help out Batman during his absence.

thanx for the pics Bull :notworthy: bloody hell how i miss her.. :cry:

well,will just work like shit again so i can get some money and go back.. :harhar:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#64 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:25 PM

I'm really enjoying your TR Rene. Looking forward to future installments.

I know that i'm kind of an LB lightweight, but I did enjoy spending the day (and evening) with you and Oh on Patts. Please feel free to mention the non-stop excitement of showing this clueless Newbie around Patts.

I hope to see you again. You're a fun and gracious gentleman.

the pleasure was all mine.. :notworthy: youre certanly worth to spend time with... :rock: and yes...i will write about our afternoon sight-seeing... :D

btw..thanx for the PM...will answer when i get i little spare-time... 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#65 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:40 PM

well thanx for all the nice comments guys... :rock:

as i think you all know that i stick with Oh all the time,i didnt feel the need to go to soi croc.... its okay if youre on a hunt i think,but i think that they are way to pushy down there,so i prefer to be in either Yan`s bar...or as almost every nights...in Cocktail & Dreams :notworthy:

but one of the nights, me and Oh was invited to come eat at Yan`s bar,the reason was that one of "Laila`s" many boyfriends were comming to phuket....so he skipped the one he was with...proberly just to pick him up again when the other left back home...TIT... :lol:
the food was made in Yan`s kitchen,who is otherwise closed during low season(except for breakfast) and the Chef was no other than one the girls who used to work for yan,but now works in green devil in soi bangla...shes one little "hard-core girl" :D but has the face of an angel :harhar: for the "oldtimers" i can tell that Gai(the old bartender at C&D) works the same place...

Attached Files

#66 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:48 PM

unfortunally i didnt bring my camera that night... :tantrum: but it was a really nice evening with some of the best food i had on the whole trip...furthermore it was free :D as Lailas arriving BF paid it all :lol: after a couple of nice hours in the bar,i was tired of looking at gay love... :lol: so we went back to C&D...(that aint gay is it?? :blush: ) i mean..we just kiss them,Fuck them, they fuck us,we lick their juice....but GAY...hell no... :lol:

Attached Files

#67 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:55 PM

some more from the night.. :tada: as you might notice it WAS LOW LOW season,but hey...then iam more hansume.. :D the rooms are cheaper,the food is served faster...so no complaints from me... 8)

Attached Files

#68 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:58 PM

a few snaps from the chiang-rai food land...around 2-2.30 at night...but never NEVER seen it SO empty.. :shock:

Attached Files

#69 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

Great report and excellent photos Rene,
Nice to meet you in La Bamba the day you came to Patt's

#70 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

Nice TR Rene.....looking forward to the Patt's element.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#71 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:52 PM

Nice TR Rene.....looking forward to the Patt's element.

I was sort of looking forward to your version of it...... ;-)

On with the show Batlad...! :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#72 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:56 PM

a few snaps from the chiang-rai food land...around 2-2.30 at night...but never NEVER seen it SO empty.. :shock:

So true, Batman. Nic and I ate in No. 1 Seafood a couple of times, late lunch and a dinner (side bar note: the LB waitress has the hots for one of the Thai guys at their bar :D ) - and on both occassions we were the only customers.

A VERY low 'low season' - but so much better for those who are there.
Nixworld was one to enjoy the attention! :clapclap:
Triat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci