• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#37 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:35 PM

next day i decided to hang out with Dixon...it aint often we meet,but here was the golden oportunity... :D

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#38 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:53 PM

Pleasure to read your trip report Batman...looks like you had an enjoyable time as always my friend. That picture of Yan in the wig is priceless. Looks like a character out of Spinal Tap or a bad metal band from the '80's.

Love the pic of Eye, she is a true beauty, might need to make another trip back to HKT just to see her 8)

I'm surprised Dixon let you catch him on camera...looks like he was on a family vacation :lol:

Looking forward to the next installment of the Caped Crusader's adventure.

#39 Butterfly Eyes

Butterfly Eyes
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:12 PM

BTW...its a very friendly NON-PUSHY bar and i can only recomend it for chill-out... :notworthy: so the first gay-boy we named Laila... :D let me introduce Laila...

Oh my Buddha! What has happened to our regular breakfast & rainy day drinking location? Laila, gay-boy turned ummm ahhhh pseudo ladyboy! :gayf: :hay: :lol: :clapclap:

My thoughts exactly! Oh my buddha!
Luckily he didn't dress like that when I was there in May....

But it is a great place to kill some time in the shade and people watch....it wasn't quite the same there without Batman and Yan, but I still had a good time.....highly recommend it to all BMs....

#40 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:47 AM

Patricia decided to give me a little present... :harhar:

WOW :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Nick Bullseye

#41 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:50 AM

I'm surprised Dixon let you catch him on camera...looks like he was on a family vacation

I was trying to fly under the radar for the sake of the relatives... Damn that Caped Crusader :Batman:

:mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#42 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:06 AM

You are a very witty fellow Batman, it is always enjoyable to read your reports and posts especially when you add a bit of your Danish humour. Some great photos also. Cheers.
We laugh because it is true.

#43 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:18 PM

just a few more pics from one of the nights... :tada:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#44 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:21 PM

iam quite sure that Bullseye will like the next pictures... :D

cant recall what happend,but suddenly some of the girls got together and startet ripping of Patricias clothes... :harhar:

BTW...look in the background of the first 2 pics....Pat`s molesting a costumer,even that his wife is sitting next to him... :lol:

only in Thailand... :D

Attached Files

#45 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:30 PM

run into and old friend from the bar... :D i know shes not everyones cup of tea...but to me shes always been friendly and fun...so Jim,me,Oh and Cindy went bowling.

she work right now in a bar up at nanai-road i think (with a GG-friend of hers) but wants to come back to C&D,but she wants to loose some weight first as she saw the new compettitors in the bar 8)
had the pleasure to see her a few times when she dropped by the bar,before going hunting amongst the few costumers in bangla road... :rock:

Attached Files

#46 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:38 PM

back in the bar later that night...

Bombay,as always,looks awesome :notworthy: she just have the most charming smile in the bar (well except Oh ofcourse :D ) :harhar: and i can easyli understand why so many guys have her at top on their "to-do-lists" :notworthy:

Attached Files

#47 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:36 PM

iam quite sure that Bullseye will like the next pictures... :D

cant recall what happend,but suddenly some of the girls got together and startet ripping of Patricias clothes... :harhar:

BTW...look in the background of the first 2 pics....Pat`s molesting a costumer,even that his wife is sitting next to him... :lol:

only in Thailand... :D

Sure, I appreciate them very much. :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you very much, Batman.

Nick Bullseye

#48 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:08 PM

Great pics and narrative as always Rene. Patricia, Bombay & Eye pics are smoking hot, as are their bodies & looks. As you said, Cindy was never my cup of tea, but I know she was good buddies with Oh before, and if she's a good earner for C&D, I hope she makes it back there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci