Photo

Alaskan Bear go's to Thailand (first trip)

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#121 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:09 AM

I'm with all the others too AB. Always great to read about someones first trip to LOS. I still remember mine like it was yesterday, though it will be 5 years this June.

You made quite impression everywhere you went from what I can make out big man. Jim at C&D included updates of your personal harem & exploits there regularly in his thread. So, if you are deleting pictures of yourself from your thread, as well as those of your workplace, you might want to think about asking Jim to do the same for you on his.

#122 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:54 AM

OMG! :D

After two years on the Forum you certainly were ready for some serial mongering - mission accomplished! Love the way you plowed thru two of the best ladyboy bars in the world! :lol: Very entertaining travel report and pics.

Too bad I arrived in Phuket just a few days after you had left - would have enjoyed cracking a few cold ones with you on your virgin voyage. :razz:

Way to go for the gusto and hope you'll manage to get back soon.

#123 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:48 AM

OK every one i just looked in to a trip for next year. and I have my tickets set up so it looks like the Alaskan bear will shake off the snow once again from Jan 29 to Feb 26. . thank you guy's for all support and i hope some of you will be their for my next trip. AB :clapclap:
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#124 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:17 AM

well i need to ask every one. how is the hotel secrets is it lb friendly the rates seem good. any one have some good info on this place. you no the good info how close to walking street or ezy bar, do they have good food, thank you guys .

General George Patton Jr

#125 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:40 AM

well i need to ask every one. how is the hotel secrets is it lb friendly the rates seem good. any one have some good info on this place. you no the good info how close to walking street or ezy bar, do they have good food, thank you guys .

Xyzzy always seems to be well informed regarding anything 'Secrets'. I'm under the impression they are not LB unfriendly, but it's very much a GG hunters establishment.

Considering your dates, if you are staying in one place for the whole month you can very good one month deals, especially in Pattaya. Something to consider.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#126 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:51 AM

Xyzzy always seems to be well informed regarding anything 'Secrets'. I'm under the impression they are not LB unfriendly, but it's very much a GG hunters establishment.

Considering your dates, if you are staying in one place for the whole month you can very good one month deals, especially in Pattaya. Something to consider.

thank you i will look in to it...any suggestions will help. :D

General George Patton Jr

#127 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:41 AM

In a ladyboy shagging state of mind, Secrets is not an option.....get your arse out of Walking St, FFS :loco:

Pattaya Bay Resort, LK Rennaisance, or where KK is staying right this minute make much more appeal.

#128 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:26 PM

AB, I've been to Secrets many times during my visits for some GG fun and as the lads are saying mate, it's more of a GG mongering place.

Certainly the PBR is one to consider as is Irish Rovers, Liquid Lounge Guesthouse on Soi LK Metro or Chaba Hut Resort on Soi Bukaow.

Canterbury Tales Cafe too. If you are looking for a more luxurious room then ones to consider are LK Renaissance or Metropole, August Suites and I am sure there are many other reasonably priceed hotels for a month stay matey.

No matter where you end up staying AB, explore more of Pattaya and you'll find it a very interesting location... Of course it better to do this with your usual 4-5 lb's hanging out with you.. lol

#129 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:01 AM

well i am set to go now.

11:55 PM Sat, 29 Jan 2011
Bangkok Intl Arpt (BKK)
BANGKOK (TH)

:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

General George Patton Jr

#130 hyflex

hyflex
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:44 PM

start the countdown clock......................great tr, i will be there in july and let me echoe your ezy bar comments i have always had a good time there. planning on sponsoring a party this coming up trip.lingerie theme ................maybe. have to pm karl soon bout that.

#131 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:23 AM

Damn AB, your trip report rocks!

I am one of your countrymen, and I have made 3 trips to LOS in the last year. 24 hour trip. 12 hour time zone change......

First trip last year was with my gg girlfriend. (an obvious fuck up. We're not even together anymore).

My 2nd trip was with an old friend. A complete travel novice, and the LB's terrified him. Fortunately, he left about a week before me, and so i was able to step into my first LB bar (C&D), and have my first two LB experiences, first with Gigi (whew), and the sweet Fon (now gone). I also met Batman on that trip.

Trip 3. (June 2010), was with a dear relative with whom i had a thoroughly enjoyable time taking in the beaches and bars of Phuket and Phi Phi Island. When that relative returned, about 7 days before i had to leave, I sampled the LB talent in BKK and Pattaya. (Beleive it or not, my favorite on Pattaya was with a freelancer named Nam. I know, I was lucky. Wish I'd have kept her a few days). However, my early experiences can in no way compare to yours. What a report.

You were asking about lodging in Pattaya. I stayed at a hotel/suites recommended by Batman: The Mosaik Suites.

I absolutely would recommend this place. Luxurious rooms. LB friendly staff. Quiet. Very reasonable. Every LB (and one gg) i took there absolutely loved the room. I could have spent a month there.

http://www.mosaikpattaya.com/

Cheers,

Nix
Nix

#132 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:38 AM

The rooms are nice but far from luxurious. :D
  • Tone_610 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic