A New Bangkok Question

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#13 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:54 PM

Concerning the fact Nap Inn is next door to White Orchid Inn I would be suspicious and at least take a look before booking. I spent few days last April in White Orchid Inn and let me just say… room is at least basic if not even characterized as hell-hole used only for short ST :lol: . So if Nap Inn caught at least some Wild Orchid Inn “style”, I would avoid it.

BR

I'd be under the same concerns myself, it's a bit of a sleazy ST soi, and i'd never dreamed of staying there before until a fellow BM recommended it.

I did go to check it out with Xyzzy last December but they were fully booked and we couldn't view a room - I guess that's a positive that it was full. The lobby/entrance was nicer and cleaner than the other places in that soi.

I would still recommend people raising their budget a few 100 bht and trying - Ibis, Top Inn, Everrich etc.. All safe bets!

Attached Files

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#14 idolhere

idolhere
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:40 PM

I live in bangkok and I think that 1500-2000 baht is very expensive. You can find a good hotel around 1000 baht.

In my opinion, the hotel which is built for foreigner may be expensive than for thai.

#15 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:00 PM

You are right but I think there is big difference between hotel being LB friendly and LB mongering friendly. Practically all Thailand hotels are LB friendly if you instance walk in with your girl and check-in as if you two are an item but on the other side I would seriously doubt that some budget 600-1000 BHT backpacker Bangkok hotels would welcome guest who brings 2 LB Amazonians from Nana for same serious ass pounding. :angel:

BR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci