Photo

Phnom Penh, Cambodia - February 2010 (update 29 Jan 2011)

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#13 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:05 AM

Tuol Kok is a possibility too.

I don't what it's like now, but 10 years ago it was well worth a look, if for no other reason than to see how bad and desperate things can be. Back then the ages of the girls was very dubious and the prices started at $2US, but I declined to taste Tuol Kok's wares at that time, despite the bargain prices.

Svay Pak was also another, located about 10kms north of Phnom Pehn.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#14 jossan84

jossan84
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 07:02 PM

ive been offered things in hun sen park, but that was a long time ago, now with the new street lights i rarely see any ppl in the business there.

but very close to that is Street Sihanouk, and a park follows it all the way from Sothearos down the Independence Monument. no idea if its GG or LBs though.

#15 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:06 AM

....You can always try your luck at Heart of Darkness disco on street 51 late (after 12:30 and past bar let out time at 2 AM). Many find this place to have an uncomfortable vibe. But I know some guys that like the place. If you aren't staying nearby every tuk-tuk/moto driver should know where the place is located.

Hi xyzzy, I'm interested in your comment about uncomfortable vibe. Could you provide more information - is it risky from a theft/violent point of view, or just a dark dingie place or quality isnt great... just interested.

Thanks, Brit
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#16 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:07 PM

....You can always try your luck at Heart of Darkness disco on street 51 late (after 12:30 and past bar let out time at 2 AM). Many find this place to have an uncomfortable vibe. But I know some guys that like the place. If you aren't staying nearby every tuk-tuk/moto driver should know where the place is located.

Hi xyzzy, I'm interested in your comment about uncomfortable vibe. Could you provide more information - is it risky from a theft/violent point of view, or just a dark dingie place or quality isnt great... just interested.

This will be a bit difficult to explain I guess. There is a very rich elite class here in Cambodia. The elite often have at least one body guard with them at all times. You want to do your best not to irritate these people. Some punk young guy will think he is a tough guy because he has his "muscle" watching over him. It's not unusual to see boys dancing with boys. I *think* it's more of a friend thing than a gay thing but? You will be "pat down" searched for weapons on your person outside before you can enter. That should be enough to get you started on understanding. Although I have never heard of anyone actually having a problem in the Heart. But there probably is a horror story out there somewhere.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#17 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:49 PM

Been to Heart of Darkness a couple of times, certainly no signs of trouble there that I saw, not even any dangerous looking people apart from security.

It is reasonably upmarket for the area and there was a group of about twenty local yuppies having a night out on one occasion I was there, they kept well to themselves though.

The place is filled with GGs, I only saw one that may have been a LB, she was obviously not looking for business though. Not sure where the bad vibe opinions come from, doesn't seem any worse than any other bars punters like us would frequent. That's the conclusion I came to from my two visits there.

#18 jossan84

jossan84
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 04:52 AM

i dont want to scare ppl away, but ppl have got hurt real bad in heart of darknes, three years ago there was some shooting in there.

and when leaving, if you know a tuktuk driver, call him and have him pick u up, heard many stories about robberies after the heart.

#19 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:27 AM

A bit of a Phnom Penh update January 29, 2011.

Bobo and friend Annette
Tiara, pictured in the OP, now works at Rose Bar on 104. Sreyoun is off the market. Baraza on 104 now seems mostly lacking girls and customers. There maybe one LB left.?

There is at least one decent looking LB at Top Ten Bar on 104.

Bar 136, strangely located on street 136 :D, has at least two LBs. One decent looking one with silicon and one tall masculine looking one.

Candy Bar on 136 has at least two. One is a bartender that seemed a bit inexperienced to me. The other works the graveyard shift and caused a friend of mine some problems, so beware.

All the above bars are within a block of Sisowath Blvd that runs along the river.

There is also the Heart of Darkness disco on street 51 for FL. A number of LBs there but the place doesn't really get rocking until after many bars close at 2 AM. I bumped into Tiara there a few nights ago.

I'm sure there are many more places to hunt. But if you are in Phnom Penh for a short time or a newbie maybe this will at least get you started.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#20 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:58 PM

Good info there mate.... ;-)

Hopefully your camera was kept active too.... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#21 Premier

Premier
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:42 AM

Thanks for the update xyzzy, I'll be back in PP in Feb so some useful information there.
Bobo is indeed a diva, I recently let her know I was coming to PP and she said that unless I stay exclusively with her to not bother calling. She must have decent $$ coming her way if she can pick and choose like that. I know she got some bolt ons in Bkk several months back too. Her number is no longer in the Premier's little black book.
Come to think of it I think I'll stick to the gg's in PP this time, I've had some major grief with with PP ladyboys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci