• 1,589 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:37 PM

Has certainly blossomed since I met her back in early 2006. :|

Cheers
Koykaeng

wow she was very cute in her early days

thanks for adding KK

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#14 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:03 PM

she wanted 3000 baht for short time, which when in LOS is a bit excessive given all the other fine LB's on offer at around 1500 -2000 baht for long time

Wasn't it 1500-2000 baht ST and 3000 baht LT?

Nick Bullseye

#15 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:06 PM

Some more Bombay (with Nina). She is really cute, looks like a doll, but she is too small for me.

Attached Files

Nick Bullseye

#16 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:15 PM

:harhar: Delicious... small is perfect.. Good in the sack too.. :rock:

#17 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:15 AM

wait till me you and one true go out, our standards will have to drop dramatically :lol:

#18 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:24 AM

Aye Hoff, but I'll still be in LOS mode mucker.. haha!! I'll still be lookin forward to maybe havin a wee sesh wi yummy bombay... just for the sheer hell of it.. hee heeeeee

#19 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:18 AM

aye cheers for that, am going to los blah blah blah, rubbing it right it, ya bugger yie :lol: :lol:

#20 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:33 PM

she wanted 3000 baht for short time, which when in LOS is a bit excessive given all the other fine LB's on offer at around 1500 -2000 baht for long time

Wasn't it 1500-2000 baht ST and 3000 baht LT?

she wanted 3000 for her

600 for ST room upstairs and 400 bar fine

so that was then end of the LB drinks with her and I moved onto other very lovely girls in C&D

this was early in the night too around 9:30-10PM so maybe she was looking to get a few ST's and make some extra that night who knows, maybe she thought I was rich and chanced her luck to get a big payout
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#21 stogie bear

stogie bear
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:52 PM

maybe she thought I was rich and chanced her luck to get a big payout

That's possible. Also - she may have just gotten a bumper pay day and didn't need the money.

I'll bet there are days in the month when lower rates offered are gladly snapped up and other days when they just don't want to work.

luckily for her and other ladyboys in the game - THEY get to say yes or no... unlike many places around the world.

#22 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:43 PM

From 2008, old bar :love:

Attached Files

Triat

#23 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:46 PM

Here is a video of Bomabay doing caberat. Our own Oliverffm shot this. He calls Bombays boots, Paul Stanley shoes. :D

===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#24 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 25 January 2010 - 04:02 PM

maybe she thought I was rich and chanced her luck to get a big payout

That's possible. Also - she may have just gotten a bumper pay day and didn't need the money.

I'll bet there are days in the month when lower rates offered are gladly snapped up and other days when they just don't want to work.

luckily for her and other ladyboys in the game - THEY get to say yes or no... unlike many places around the world.

youwe got the most of it right... 8) except for the "bumper pay-day" Boombay,Ae,and C hardly looks at their salary envelope.....they simply dosent have too,my estimated guess is that Boom and Ae will normally be barfined 90% of the nights..and C maybe 75-80 % and as all of them feels like THE SUPERSTAR.. :wnkr: they will normally never goes belows 2k/ST or 3k/LT...............

No give me one of the less knovn girls in the bar everytime....they are a lot more friendly and tryis a lot harder to please you... :rock: types like Pat-Paeng-Emma-Nuay-Nam :love: and you have a great time EVEN if you decide not to BF them.... :tada:
i sometimes wish people didnt made "to-do-lists" just based on photos...but actually took the time to "sneazed to the atmosphaere" around the girls...that way iam quite sure some of the "stars" would have a lot less costumers...and some of the less "profiled" girls would increase a lot of positive feed-backs...

just my 2 satang... 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci