bombay from C&D fans

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:05 PM

recent pics of Bombay at cocktail and dreams (Phuket) for all the BM's and guest who like her

I was tempted to add these pics to the "legs" thread but her legs are more boots than bare legs.

vey hot and very sexy when dancing.

I didnt barfine her as we couldnt agree on a reasonable price

enjoy

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

pela

Attached Files

pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#2 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:53 PM

I just wish Bombay wouldn't wear them bloody shorts (pela's pics above), don't do it for me at all and just "not" sexy IMHO :shrug:

I saw her recently in BKK dressed in a normal pair of denim shorts and shoes and she looked as "sexy" as hell :angel:

Each to their own I suppose :?

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#3 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:37 AM

i think she is real hot.
any shorts or skirt but i love them bootssssssssssss.. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

#4 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:41 AM

great pics, wot a fucking ass

#5 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:43 AM

I love the micro shorts, micro skirts! The more ass crack and ass hanging out the better. Everything in the bar is far game. Bombay and has a few pair that could fit in my pocket.

Her belts are often the same length as her short shorts.

I think StevieP had a Bombay thread. Its probably labelled DELETED now. She is definitely worthy of her own thread as one of the top barfines in C&D's. a crowd pleaser for sure.

Attached Files

===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#6 stogie bear

stogie bear
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:32 PM

I didnt barfine her as we couldnt agree on a reasonable price...

How much is 'reasonable' for a ladyboy who looks that good?

#7 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:02 PM

I just wish Bombay wouldn't wear them bloody shorts (pela's pics above), don't do it for me at all and just "not" sexy IMHO :shrug:

I saw her recently in BKK dressed in a normal pair of denim shorts and shoes and she looked as "sexy" as hell :angel:

Each to their own I suppose :?

in a way duke I have to agree with you espically when she wears similar outfits every night. It would be nice to see her in something else as she has a great smile and very sexy body

but who's complaining

its was great to watch her ass move in the bar and playing pool and I must say it was even better to feel her ass cheeks when chatting over a few drinks.

:angel: :angel:

but we all know your preference for the lovely sonya and I have to agree with you on that choice

Duke I added a few pics of sonya for you in her thread in the ladyboy models section

:yumm: :yumm: :yumm:

enjoy

pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#8 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:17 PM

I didnt barfine her as we couldnt agree on a reasonable price...

How much is 'reasonable' for a ladyboy who looks that good?

thats a very good question stogie

she wanted 3000 baht for short time, which when in LOS is a bit excessive given all the other fine LB's on offer at around 1500 -2000 baht for long time

but it's interesting now that I think about it as if she was in Australia and wanted 3000 baht I would have jumped at that offer.

strange how one changes their expectations and budget when in LOS compared to home

:cheers:

pela

#9 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:33 PM

3000 baht
holy f---
she is so hott and i want to check her out.
what she want for LT
:love:

#10 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:40 PM

Has certainly blossomed since I met her back in early 2006. :|

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#11 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:50 PM

Cute as a button in her pre-bolt on era. I remember her catching my eye, but she was to shy and the assertive veterans ate me alive before i could even have a chat with young Bomb.

Great Retro photos KK.

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#12 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 07:26 PM

Some great pics there of this sweet lass..

She's a really nice person when you chat with her, the only thing IMHO that lets her down is the exessive bf she always asks for.. Some pay it, others won't.

I didn't, but and we agreed on another suitable bf.. LT.... You can certainly see why some would be happy to pay that amount.. If the ladies keep getting high end bf from customers, the'll always expect it and thus prices will go on the rise.. Keep it fare and all can enjoy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci